Toa Taggerung

Tora

Freakin' fantastic dude.  It reminds me of a draugr from Skyrim.  You really nailed the Scandinavian/Viking look here.  I love all the detail and accents you put into him.  And that beard?  Get right outta here!

Thanks! I love Skyrim, it was my source of inspiration.

12_zps8keayfxf.jpg

Untitled-8_zps85rfmcat.png Untitled-6_zpsltqr5b53.png Untitled-5_zps4ntfbufs.png

My first thought was - you gave him a beard. How in the world did you give him a beard? My next thought was, you gave him clothes, and clothes that match. I finally acknowledged just how much customization you put into making a freaking Viking Toa and I remain blown away at the effort. I'm very impressed.

Taggerung, hmm? Did you ever read the Redwall series when you were younger, or is this an amazing coincidence? :)

No coincidences, favourite book and character. :D

Sweet dude. :afro:

Voicing your opinions with tact is the best way to keep a discussion from becoming an argument.
So far as I'm aware, it's pronounced like this: We're ee ah moo.

Check out my Creations:

Epics

G1 Battle for Spherus Magna - G2 A Lingering Shadow

Short Stories

G1 Fallen Guardian - G2 Shadows of Past and Future (The Legend Continues Entry) Head of Stone, Heart of Jungle

MOCs

Mask Hoarder, Desert Scourge

• 2 weeks later...

This... this is incredible. That beard! That beard!

Taggerung is a fine Redwall book. I should go back and re-read it. It's been a while. Like, wayyy too long. And Martin the Warrior. Actually, I should go and re-read the whole series.

"Mutiny, Booty and Entropy"  - The Three Vices of the Frostelus

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

A bit cluttered, but still a solid build.  Also, it's a pleasant surprise to see Redwall references here on BZP.  ^_^

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Oh man, I'm on the main page once again! That was so unexpected. :D

My first thought was - you gave him a beard. How in the world did you give him a beard? My next thought was, you gave him clothes, and clothes that match. I finally acknowledged just how much customization you put into making a freaking Viking Toa and I remain blown away at the effort. I'm very impressed.

Well, it took some time. Thank you :)

Amazing layered look without making him bulky!

Thanks!

This... this is incredible. That beard! That beard!

Taggerung is a fine Redwall book. I should go back and re-read it. It's been a while. Like, wayyy too long. And Martin the Warrior. Actually, I should go and re-read the whole series.

I might do that as well. It's been some time since I last read any Redwall book.

A bit cluttered, but still a solid build.  Also, it's a pleasant surprise to see Redwall references here on BZP.  ^_^

I'm surprised by the fact that so many people remember Redwall ^^

I'm really digging the cloth, system, and stickering on this. Nice work!

Thank you!
12_zps8keayfxf.jpg

Untitled-8_zps85rfmcat.png Untitled-6_zpsltqr5b53.png Untitled-5_zps4ntfbufs.png

Easily one of the best constraction MOC's I have ever seen, an absolutely awesome creations with brilliant uses of pieces.

The usage of the white Hau and the Hero Factory armour add on piece is on point, love the usage of that, very unique!

Go check out our Youtube channel! We review BIONICLE and other LEGO related items!
https://www.youtube.com/user/RandomReviewerBros