LEGO and Bugatti Officially Share Technic Chiron Details
Friday, June 1st, 2018 at 5:01am by Andrew, BZPower News Manager
In another instance of LEGO not being able to keep a secret, today the awesome Technic set most of us already knew about, the 42083 Bugatti Chiron, was announced at an event in Billund, Denmark. This conveniently coincided with this year's Fan Media Days, so keep your eyes peeled to some of the more European-leaning LEGO fansites for plenty of coverage from the actual event and more. As far as the Bugatti goes, we've got three videos for you to check out, as well as high-res images and the press release. Start your engines!
42083 LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron
Ages 16+. 3,599 pieces.
US $349.99 - CA $399.99 - FR 379.99€ - DE 369.99€ - UK £329.99 - DK 3199DKK
*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.
Discover the Bugatti Chiron!
Build, experience and display this quintessential super sports car, featuring aerodynamic bodywork with an active rear wing, spoked rims with low-profile tires, and a detailed cockpit with movable paddle gearshift.
Celebrate innovative engineering and design from one of the world's most prestigious car manufacturers with this magnificent LEGO Technic 42083 Bugatti Chiron model. Developed in partnership with Bugatti, the model captures the magic of the iconic supercar with its gleaming aerodynamic bodywork, logoed spoked rims with low profile tires, detailed brake discs and W16 engine with moving pistons. Open the doors and you'll discover an elaborate cockpit, featuring a Technic 8-speed gearbox with movable paddle gearshift and a steering wheel bearing the Bugatti emblem. Insert the top speed key to switch the active rear wing from handling to top speed position or lift the hood to reveal a unique serial number and a storage compartment containing a stylish Bugatti overnight bag. A classic Bugatti duo-tone blue color scheme reflects the brand's signature color, and a set of cool stickers for additional detailing adds the final touch to this exclusive model! The set is delivered in luxurious box packaging and includes a color collector's booklet with comprehensive building instructions.
- Exclusive 1:8 scale LEGO Bugatti Chiron replica model with a wealth of luxurious features, including aerodynamic bodywork with an active rear wing, spoked rims with low-profile tires, detailed brake discs and a W16 engine with moving pistons.
- Open the doors to access the detailed cockpit featuring a LEGO Technic 8-speed gearbox with movable paddle gearshift and a steering wheel bearing the Bugatti emblem.
- Insert the top speed key to switch the active rear wing from handling to top speed position.
- Lift the hood to access a compact storage compartment containing a stylish Bugatti overnight bag.
- Check out the detailed W16 engine with moving pistons.
- Includes a unique serial number located beneath the hood.
- Comes with a classic Bugatti duo-tone blue color scheme that reflects the brand's signature color, plus a set of cool stickers for additional detailing.
- Delivered in luxurious box packaging.
- Includes a color collector's booklet with comprehensive building instructions.
- This LEGO Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- Bugatti Chiron measures over 5" (14cm) high, 22" (56cm) long and 9" (25cm) wide.
Available exclusively to LEGO VIP's directly through LEGO from 1 June 2018 via shop.LEGO.com, LEGO Stores or via phone:
US Contact Center 1-800-453-4652
CA (English) Contact Center 1-800-453-4652
CA (French) Contact Center 1-877-518-5346
European Contact Center 00-800-5346-1111
I absolutely loved the LEGO Technic Porsche 911 GT3 RS from a couple of years ago, and this model seems to raise the quality bar from that set, which is awesome. Let us know how you feel about this model in the Talkback or in the comments on YouTube. Will it find a place in your collection?
« Return to News