Once Upon a Brick
Thursday, October 18th, 2018 at 7:52am by Andrew, BZPower News Manager
After a teaser earlier this week, LEGO is finally ready to officially unveil their latest Ideas set. Based on the project by Jason Allemann and Grant Davis, 21315 Pop-Up-Book looks like it could be one of the funnest builds of the year. You'll be able to pick up your copy starting on the first of November for $70 in the US. To get a closer look at the set and to get all of the official details - read on!
21315 Pop-Up Book
Ages 12+. 859 pieces
US $69.99 - CA $89.99 - DE 69.99 - UK 59.99£ - FR 69.99 - DK 599DKK - AU $109.99
*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.
Enjoy 2 classic fairy tales with this brick-mazing pop-up LEGO book!
Build, play and display the classic fairy tales Little Red Riding Hood and Jack and the Beanstalk with LEGO Ideas 21315 Pop-up Book! This first-ever buildable pop-up book made from LEGO bricks opens to reveal the famous scene of grandmother's forest cottage featuring opening door, bed and kitchen area. Recreate the scene when Little Red Riding Hood meets the wolf or swap out grandmother's cottage for the scene of the giant's castle in the clouds. This collectible toy features enough bricks to build both scenes or you can even build a scene of your own and makes a perfect creative gift. This LEGO set includes a booklet with a short history of pop-up books, a condensed history of each fairy tale in the set, as well as information about its fan designers and LEGO designers.
- Includes 4 new-for-November-2018 LEGO minifigures: Little Red Riding Hood, Grandmother, the Wolf, and the Giant. Also includes 1 new-for-November-2018 microfigure: Jack.
- First pop-up book in LEGO history features 2 different LEGO fairy tale stories: Little Red Riding Hood and Jack and the Beanstalk.
- Build and display or recreate your own stories from 2 classic fairy tales with this imagination toy.
- This LEGO Ideas set features enough bricks to build both fairy tales in the set or you can even build your own scene.
- Includes a booklet featuring building instructions, a brief history of pop-up books, a short history of the 2 fairy tales in the set, plus information about this amazing classic fairy tales fan designers and LEGO designers.
- Pop-up book measures over 7" (20cm) long and 5" (13cm) wide when closed, and over 11" (28cm) wide when open.
- 859 pieces LEGO Ideas playset for boys and girls aged 12+ and for fans and big kids of all ages; This LEGO Ideas 21315 Pop-up Book building toy can be built together with all other original LEGO sets and LEGO bricks
- Build and display or recreate 2 of the best known and most cherished classic fairy tales with this LEGO set: Little Red Riding Hood and Jack and the Beanstalk. You can even build your own scene and mount it in the booI
Available directly from LEGO Stores & shop.LEGO.com from 1st November, 2018
US Contact Center 1-800-453-4652
CA (English) Contact Center 1-800-453-4652
CA (French) Contact Center 1-877-518-5346
European Contact Center 00-800-5346-1111
I think this set is going to be very popular among AFOLs, even more so than Alleman's previously-released Maze. The design is fantastic and the functions look amazing. I'm sure it will encourage plenty of people to create their own scenes to put inside the book. How about you? Will you be picking up this volume or leaving it to collect dust on the bookshelf? Let us know in the Talkback!
« Return to News