Bzprpg - Ga-Wahi

Friar Tuck

IC: EmotiaEmotia stuck her tongue out a Reaver, and then looked at Jikal. "Ya...pretty much."Emotia looked up toward the ceiling. Her eyes were still glowingly green. "You know...the more mark bearers we find, maybe the closer we'll get to finding out how we got them in the first place. Though...you're right Dail, there not just gonna waltz right by here, we should start looking for them first thing...tomorrow."

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: JikalJikal winced at the mention of the entity that sometimes controlled his body. "Not a lot. Most of what he says is useless. I have a few suspicions, though. He doesn't seem to be so much a split personality, as another mind altogether. Namely, because sometimes I can hear him in my head."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Jikal"I tried to press him for information a few times, and he inevitably ends up ranting about killing the one who stripped him of everything." Jikal replied. "That is about as far as I ever get."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Jikal"Not usually, no. More an overall air of disdain, like he believes I'm a fool." Jikal looked thoughtful. "He really has only ever expressed hate for the one who, and I quote, 'robbed him of everything he had.'Anyone else, annoyance at most."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: EmotiaEmotia returned to staring at the ceiling, her eyes burrowing into it. Her eyes slowly changed back to their normal color of ember. The house was pretty calm, for the moment, and so was everyone in it. Who knew how long that would last? Emotia took advantage of the rare moment of peace, and slowly her eye lids began to close, till she was fast asleep.

Edited by Snelly

OOC: Not to bother you, but Kirian lacks the physical strength required to do that. Perhaps you could edit to have Blackout simply fall to the ground, unconsious from Tirus's attack? Kirian could barely put enough force behind a sword attack to slice through leather, let alone armored Skakdi skin. Especially with a blade made from Ice.IC: Hound & Co, Ga-Koro BeachHound grinned as his opponent grabbed his spear, a unwise move to attempt against such a vastly physically powerful foe. Using his massive strength and speed, Hound swung his spear at a insane speed, stopping either attack before the could finish, and hopefully sending his opponent flying.Hajia yelled in pain as Hatchet chomped onto her leg, breaking the skin with ease, and causing great pain. Once again using her water powers, Hajia created a massive surge of water, sending the Skakdi reeling, and followed up by a leg-switch roundhouse kick.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: JikalJikal nodded, then immersed himself in his thoughts. So many questions, all unanswered....What makes you think you want the answers? Sometimes it's best not to know.Oh yeah? Try me.I killed people, then I was later killed myself. I am dead. But you know what? I always did cheat. So I found a way to live.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: AngelusAngelus turned, and just as he went to help Kinvex in the fight, Dorian woke up and tackled Angelus, trying in vain to get out of the ropes. He turned and kicked Dorian in his broken nose, causing a scream of pain and sending him to the ground, but just as the Toa of Ice fell, his eyes caught something else falling along with him.The stone.He dove forward, but it was too late: the stone hit the ground and shattered. Angelus closed his eyes at the sound and cursed mentally.Angelus, what the Karz did you just break...?When he finally opened his eyes, though, he crawled forward in confusion. It wasn't a stone at all. It was a container for something...else. A rune of sorts, with a large circle surrounding the outer edge, with another, smaller circle in the center."What the...?" the Toa of Fire said, picking it up and examining it.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: [Darre/The Fourth]"Yeah we are," said Darre, leading the Toa through the streets of the village. The two soon stopped near a somewhat small hut, which was rather nicely furnished. He knocked on the door. "Hey Four, you there?"Several seconds later, a female Toa of Water opened it."Hello Darre. Who's your friend?"

IC: ReaverA dream. A village in the sky, held aloft by the spirits of the guardians of old. Buildings rising above the clouds, Matoran playing in the street. A villager runs up to me, grabs my hand. 'Xanev', she says, talking to someone nearby. I look around, but see no one else, I look back to the Le-Matoran, and see her smiling back at me. 'Xanev', she repeats. What does it mean? She drags me to the edge of the village, I look out over the magnificent landscape below. I turn to the Le-Matoran, laughing with glee at the sight. 'Xanev,' she says yet again, hints of euphoria in her voice.'Hey, get up. Let's get ready to go.'She woke with a jolt, like the type you have when you feel when you dream you're falling, and then you suddenly hit the ground. Pulling her Dagger in alarm, she yelled 'What the!... Oh, sorry. Just a dream, is all.'

Edited by Toa Zealokan

The Writer Formerly Known as Zeal
BZPRPG Profiles
Ghosts of Bara Magna Profiles

OOC: Knidia is with us as well I believe.IC: Emotia "A fairly good idea. Knidia and I have been there before." Emotia stepped out of the doorway and into the outdoors, there was a fresh morning dew in the air, and sea made it smell salty. Emotia took it all in before pointed down the beachhead. "It's a few kio in that direction."OOC: Gonna be watching a movie, so, continue on without me for a bit. :)

Edited by Snelly

IC: Hound & Co, Ga-Koro BeachesThe disk slammed into Hound's back, forcing him to his knee, and apparently leaving him open to attack.Hajia yelled once more as the Skakd bit her leg, and attempted to drive her knife into his shoulder to make him stop. (Remember how big this knife is. It could cause some serious damage, but nothing fatal)Tirus, having knocked his opponent out, turned to Crowbar, swinging his hammer with the same amount of strength. Kirian drew his bow, and waited for a opening.

pNNgXax.jpg

IC: Dathros was sent crashing into a pile of rubble a ways away. But the mark bearer's hopes would be dashed if they thought the fight was over. A voice rang out from the rubble. "What's your deal, toa? You trying to be some kind of tough guy? Tryin' to be intimidatin'?" The Baraz might have been about to say more, but his voice turned to a feral snarl. A muscular hand reached out of the rubble, dragging a similar body out with it. No longer laughing, foam had formed around the edges of Dathros' mouth. With a wordless cry, he charged, his swords whistling in at Utu from the left.

OOC:Derp. Forget my PM Progenitus. :PIC: Utu - Ga-Wahi - Destroyed VillageUtu smirked, but stood unmoving, that is, until the beast before him took a wild swing with both swords at Utu. It was all too predictable. Utu brought up his sword and met his opponents before swinging his own blade down, pointing his enemy's swords once more to the ground, this time putting him off balance.Utu brought his blade up swiftly to his neck and tilted his head, "Move and I'll slit your throat."The Toa of ice's mouth twitched into a smile. The Mark hardly receiving any power was sort of disappointing. But he knew it's level's here would be weak, fear was scarce when there was only dead bodies. He adjusted his footing, still holding his broadsword threateningly up to the Baraz' throat."What is your name?"IC: Tank - Ga-Wahi - Destroyed Village"Utu." Tank spoke warily. Utu ignored his fellow Mark Bearer.

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

IC: AngelusAngelus, however, was not watching Utu. His eyes were slanted, focused on the item that had been inside the stone.What is this thing?"Kinvex. Come over here."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Crankcase slashed at Hound's upper body with his blades, and Crowbar was about to fire another disk when he was smacked over the head with a hammer, knocking him unconscious.Hajia's dagger stabbed straight through Hatchet's shoulder, causing him to yelp with pain and panic, moving quickly out of the way, causing the weapon to tear the hole open as it was withdrawn. Hatchet staggered back on three legs in an awkward position, open for further attack.