Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Dude, I'm referring to you saying "Why not?" when I mentioned sniper rifles.Creativity is encouraged, I'm pretty sure. I just mean the rules say you can't have guns. That's in the rules.

Edited by Shadow Guardian

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

... I meant that as, "Its Bionicle. Just about anything can happen. Including having robots the size of planets and being able to shoot fire and ice ffrom your hands."

And did you forget that they're biomechanical machines with artificial intelligence? That alone sets them way ahead the curve technologically.

Besides, matoran are meant to be natural builders and creators. They had to keep a whole universe going, after all.

Robots the size of planets? Artificial intelligence? Matoran keeping a universe going?I have no idea what you guys are talking about. The Matoran have lived on Mata Nui since the time before time, when The Great Spirit descended from the heavens and carried them to paradise.Y'all better get some sleep. You're spouting gibberish like there's no tomorrow.

For example, Kanzahi burns hole in pirate ship, Dehkaz magnetically repels cannon balls, and Jinklemeister's Toa of Water who I forgot her name already keeps pirate ship from moving. Yeah, that sounds about right.@ Snelly, um yeah, Dehkaz just found them and called out "Sir!" :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Quick Question: If Ta-Koro is a Fortress surrounded by Lava, how the Karz is their a dock for boats? What do they float on, lava?

If you take a look at a map of Mata Nui, you'll see that Ta-Koro is is set in pretty much the centre of the island. All ships have to be docked on the shore, and those aboard the ship must traverse Ta-Wahi to get the village of fire.

Yes... But then again, disks are the main ranged weapon used in the Bionicle universe. Their design should have been improved to make them more effective.You might have missunderstood the whole 'heavy-disk launcher' thing. Its not just the disks that are big, the launcher itself is much, much bigger then the normal ones, enough where it has to be mounted on a turret.

But 'Can they be improved feasibly?' is the question. They may work, but they work less effectively than other projectiles.Fine, whatever.But do note that when it comes to powers, the Infernavika has more of them. A battle of elements alone is essentially unwinnable when the other side has an equally (if not moreso) experienced commander and a lack of disadvantages that are not compensated for. That teamwork will probably not achieve anything against more than its match.

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

I'd say this is an argument of, as Old BZPRPG Stronin put it: "My gun is bigger."Anyway, for those who are interested in Old BZPRPG!Arkrak's exploits, here you go.

IC: [Arkrak/Lasinia]Arkrak had handled Stronin's problems quite well in fact, and now was sitting in his ship, humming quietly and thinking about explosives. That was when Lasinia appeared in his transporter."Who are you and how did you get here?" the Toa of Sonics asked, reaching for his battleaxe."Well I'm Stronin's Chief Engineer," she replied. "He needs help and...OOH! This ship has more upgrades then the Shadow has!"Sighing, Arkrak gestured to Lasinia."WHAT," he said slowly, punctuating every word. "DO. YOU. WANT?""WellStroninneedshelpdownthere,andsodoesPaksanbutheisokaybecoshehasgrenadeswichmakereallybigexplosionsandoohyouhaveawesomescannersbutanywaysheneedsyoutomakebigsonicboomtoscaretheevilguysdownthere."A normal person would not have understood, but the Toa of Sonics did. Cursing to himself, he activated the sonic cannons, blasting a screech above his targets. Well that would of happened if his Le-Matoran executive officer had not rigged the cannons. Music could be heard blaring very loudly across the sphere, playing 'Never Gonna Give You Up' by a Ta-Matoran singer named Rid Adlis.

I don't thinks its "My gun is bigger" but more of "My gun is just as strong as yours".For me, any way.And besides, they have the element of surprise on their side.

Hey, it's not like Raknar isn't expecting people to go after the ship. Especially not after a day has passed.All I'mma say is, to quote a paraphrase of Helmuth von Moltke the Elder (chief of staff and field marshal of the prussian army in the late 19th century) :'No battle plan survives contact with the enemy.'

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

...Raknar just evaded a flying hut. I'd say that's the heaviest attack that's gonna be thrown.Not to mention, that first bombardment just destroyed any sense of surprise you may have had. Now he knows that you're going to attack.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND