Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

A warning to you all...

Thank you for coming up with a feasible end to the Seer, he was getting annoying to play as.I wonder what will happen to Nicol, The Prince, and Vearal now.And Tyler, don't forget, you threw that house. You only have yourself to blame. :P
I don't blame myself at all. It just plays into my future plans.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

A warning to you all...

Thank you for coming up with a feasible end to the Seer, he was getting annoying to play as.I wonder what will happen to Nicol, The Prince, and Vearal now.And Tyler, don't forget, you threw that house. You only have yourself to blame. :P
Always remember, though. What Would Jaron Do?xDKrayzikk, Skyra, I thank you two for coming up with that. It made me laugh. :P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

A warning to you all...

Always remember, though. What Would Jaron Do?xDKrayzikk, Skyra, I thank you two for coming up with that. It made me laugh. :P
Jaron's going to watch helplessly as I torture Tillian needlessly. Just like the rest of you.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

A warning to you all...

Jaron's going to watch helplessly as I torture Tillian needlessly. Just like the rest of you.-Teezy
I get your thing about torturing your really good characters, but what's the point with torturing Tillian? I mean, if he goes over to the dark side, then I'm cool with it....but if you just kill him for no reason...I dunno, I need input from others on this. What do Zoma and Krayzikk think, I wonder? *hint hint*

profiles i guess

Wow, Nuju's on a posting spree today, for something that isn't a Rahkshi attack.2 in IC topics, and one here. I'm amazed.

O_O Wait a sec, don't Madu explode or something?

Madu Cabolo do. Regular Madu don't, though. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

Uh... yeah.Thing is, it's a combination of an evil plot, an abandoned warehouse, a timed explosive approved by Nuju, and the leftover Madu from the Mystix conquest.Basically, there's gonna be a big, big, bang.The fight there killed a Reichenbach minion, and the explosion should kill a few more.BTW, I was referring to Madu Cabolo. When explosive Madu are referred to, it's generally the Cabolo variety.

Edited by Paradoxophobia

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

BTW, I was referring to Madu Cabolo. When explosive Madu are referred to, it's generally the Cabolo variety.

Hey, I said that up there! :biggrin: Turns out my memory was right.Anyways, who wants to loot the remains of the King's palace with me?
There is no loot, unless you have a thing for burned corpses.

test2.png

Speaking of those guys, whatever happened to the Mystix?

Well, the majority died, but Ignotus is now searching for the Death-Blade, Aru/? is trying to get revenge, Kraal has lost a wing and is about to be blown up in the warehouse, and Laz is waiting for me to post as him in Onu-Wahi.Agira died when he was hit by lightning, and Zar died when Reichenbach killed him.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

A warning to you all...

I get your thing about torturing your really good characters, but what's the point with torturing Tillian? I mean, if he goes over to the dark side, then I'm cool with it....but if you just kill him for no reason...I dunno, I need input from others on this. What do Zoma and Krayzikk think, I wonder? *hint hint*
Krayzikk thinks that none of Krayzikk's characters have been visited by Jaron. Krayzikk also think, however, that Jaron should continue to pop up at times. Krayzikk say it amusing to read.Krayzikk also think he should stop talking like Onuzek. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

BTW, I was referring to Madu Cabolo. When explosive Madu are referred to, it's generally the Cabolo variety.

Hey, I said that up there! :biggrin: Turns out my memory was right.Anyways, who wants to loot the remains of the King's palace with me?
There is no loot, unless you have a thing for burned corpses.
.-.And if I do?...Ya know, nevermind. Unless the King had something valuable on him that wasn't completely destroyed.

profiles i guess

Krayzikk thinks that none of Krayzikk's characters have been visited by Jaron.Krayzikk also think, however, that Jaron should continue to pop up at times. Krayzikk say it amusing to read.Krayzikk also think he should stop talking like Onuzek. :P

Yes, because only Onuzek can talk like Onuzek. :PMainly because he is awesome like that. Edited by Acrophobia

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

Krayzikk thinks that none of Krayzikk's characters have been visited by Jaron.Krayzikk also think, however, that Jaron should continue to pop up at times. Krayzikk say it amusing to read.Krayzikk also think he should stop talking like Onuzek. :P

Yes, because only Onuzek can talk like Onuzek. :PMainly because he is awesome like that.
Grochi can talk like Onuzek if Grochi want to.Grochi think he should change name to the Puma and talk like this. What do Krayzikk and Gravity think of Grochi's idea?

profiles i guess

Krayzikk think that that would be amusing. Krayzikk also think, though, that would mean your complaints about Nuju ninjaing you saying that it was always Grochi's fault would be invalid then.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Gravity doesn't really like Grochi idea. Gravity think that only Onuzek should talk like Onuzek.Gravity is also wondering why Grochi change Grochi's name to Puma? Gravity is confused.

Gravity doesn't go to Bungie, Grochi think.Grochi also think he can talk however he wants. Why does Gravity have problem with Grochi's idea?Grochi also thinks that the raid on Mangaia sometime in the future will be fun. Who agrees with him?

Krayzikk think that that would be amusing. Krayzikk also think, though, that would mean your complaints about Nuju ninjaing you saying that it was always Grochi's fault would be invalid then.

Grochi think he is confused with that last sentence. Grochi want this Nuju thing explained. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

You may recall, Kal, a long ways back Nuju ninja'd you. And then you grumbled saying "Nevr Nuju's fault, always Grochi. *Grumble*"*The King of References No One Remembers Has Left The Building.*

fK5oqYf.jpg

Gravity also goes to Bungie, but not so often any more...Gravity had problem with Grochi's idea because Grochi's name won't be Grochi any more. :(He also agrees that Grochi's crazy idea to raid the Mangaia will be fun. Gravity thinks that Mixmaster may be a bit too crazy to be part of Grochi's plan.And Gravity thinks talking like Onuzek is fun. :D

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

You may recall, Kal, a long ways back Nuju ninja'd you. And then you grumbled saying "Nevr Nuju's fault, always Grochi. *Grumble*"*The King of References No One Remembers Has Left The Building.*

Could Krayzikk quote this for Grochi? Grochi would like this. Grochi also things you should correct your grammar mistakes.

He also agrees that Grochi's crazy idea to raid the Mangaia will be fun. Gravity thinks that Mixmaster may be a bit too crazy to be part of Grochi's plan.

Aye, Grochi thinks he might be. Ah well, at least Mixmaster will be dying. Grochi will like that. Grochi also wonders if any of the others from the Fellowship of Reclamation are reading this.I also think we should stop the third person before Nuju decides that he should ban us for annoying/confusing him. I just had a very good idea, no?

profiles i guess

Those of you in Ko-Wahi (and elsewhere, really) probably just heard something...

Oi, I already linked that.Steal my thunder.*pouts in a corner*
Yes, but your post was not accurate. I am still travelling. I just happened to get a little time in the hotel room.
*pouts more**grumbles randomly*Always got to be something wrong with Grochi...no, never with Nuju, always Grochi....( :P)
Right here. This was what I was referencing.

fK5oqYf.jpg

I've told you to stop quite a few times, now. I think it would be a good idea. Nuju's gonna kill your characters, slowly. He probably won't bother with Rahkshi. He'll use the Storm.

Look at the end of my post above yours, mate.Although I'd laugh if Nuju came in here and began third-person speaking.Also, Krayzikk, now I remember...:P

profiles i guess

Ok, Grav- I mean, I'll stop. :PGood, cause Onuzek was getting annoyed that people were talking like him.WAit, didn't someone knock Mixmaster's rifle out of his hand? I never said he had picked it back up. :PSo, a peice of tech is now lying on the ground........ And most of my characters are in Ga-Wahi....... :lol:

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -