Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

I leave you people alone for 12 hours and you absolutely demolish my email inbox. Maybe I should rethink following this topic? :PIn other news, Kanzahi and Surale are about to split off and do their own thing

Reset your notifications so you don't get e-mailed, but still get notified. It's what I do, because my e-mail inbox would have been destroyed by Zoma long ago if not for it.But, back on topic, are you all absolutely sure you don't want to be involved in the Death-Blade plot?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

I leave you people alone for 12 hours and you absolutely demolish my email inbox. Maybe I should rethink following this topic? :PIn other news, Kanzahi and Surale are about to split off and do their own thing

I follow all the topics...I get...a lot of notifications...Anyway, where is Naona eh? We need her to start the attack on the Infernavika.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

About the gun, I'm fairly certain that since Nuju said it has to be won fairly in combat, it's nobody's.If it was going to be anybody's, it'd be Daeglorath's since he knocked it out of a Skakdi's hands who was preparing for combat. Maybe I'll have him go pick it up, and he could hand it off to some other character of mine or yours. He has no use for guns.And Jaron would have been more likely to either say "Sit down, you brakas," or just force the person down to the ground, just so you know.

Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

I am so confused with what's going on in the assault on the Infernavika...

We've gathered in Ta-Koro, ironing out plans. Well, Krayn is busy scolding Kanzahi. The others are planning.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I am so confused with what's going on in the assault on the Infernavika...

We've gathered in Ta-Koro, ironing out plans. Well, Krayn is busy scolding Kanzahi. The others are planning.
And so, in other words, sit down, Lieutenant.I will remember that from now on. :PAnd I can't wait for the actual attack. Edited by Kal Grochi

profiles i guess

What? How'd you all end up there? Ah well, I might as well just be forgotten and have Rucia and Tadris disappear or something.

Or you can say there were on the boat. That would work too.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Hey Skyra, how funny would it be if the Seer was the one who sent that note? :P

Yes is would, but it was kinda suppose to remain a mystery. Actually I guess it will. :P

Is this like a ship battle? As in on water? Or is the Infernavika currently docked?

It's docked.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Well, people are sorta breaking the laws of physics, becuase the Infernavika is currently at the docks, and everyone else is in Ta-Koro. :(

I'd like to think the Koro expanded. That, or there's a mini guard fort over by the docks where a few Ta-Matoran live. Ya know, can't just have that whole Wahi and do nothing with it, right? :P

profiles i guess

Wait, so the good guys are on land, near the docks, and the bad guys are on their ship? Then is Tillian on the sip, or shouting at the guys on it?

Tillian and Raknar are dueling on the ship.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND