Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

It doesn't matter if it was docked or not. I'm fairly certain a few of the toa aboard's elements have something to say about autoramming.But what's done is done. I just hope someone stumbles across that stash of oil and explosives that Doomie has been hiding...

[Profiles]

Cropped.png.611b6f973fd434d0847c1fdaa53ac881.png

Wisdom. Restraint. Emptiness. 

It doesn't matter if it was docked or not. I'm fairly certain a few of the toa aboard's elements have something to say about autoramming.But what's done is done. I just hope someone stumbles across that stash of oil and explosives that Doomie has been hiding...

Well they would if they weren't too busy fighting everyone on deck. :PAnd maybe Xxeth and Skyra can find the stash of explosives as they try to kill each other? :P Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Well they would if they weren't too busy fighting everyone on deck. :PAnd maybe Xxeth and Skyra can find the stash of explosives? :P
E, some of them seem skilled enough to element-mano a mano multitask.Ch'yeah. Whatever.All oil 's in barrels. The explosives...I'll give you free rein there. Bonus points for them being inside the Raknar plushies, though.There's also the ship's gunpowder and madu. They're just not as hidden. Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]

I'm considering killing off Kanzahi. Give this battle some more peril and such.

Do it. Until someone blows themself up due to Doomie's stuff, I'm guessing this battle will have no real escalation.Not to mention that getting thrown off the deck of a ship implies a lot of force hit his body-possibly enough to kill. Remember, these are primitive grenades.

[Profiles]

I'm considering killing off Kanzahi. Give this battle some more peril and such.

Do it. Until someone blows themself up due to Doomie's stuff, I'm guessing this battle will have no real escalation.Not to mention that getting thrown off the deck of a ship implies a lot of force hit his body-possibly enough to kill. Remember, these are primitive grenades.
Xxeth just got owned by your primitive grenades. Skyra used his Hau to escape the same fate. :P

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

You know, I have a feeling that this battle is going to spark a lot of revenge attempts. On both sides.Oh, and Tyler? You should know people don't listen to polite.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

...I swear, you people are terrible at following requests.-Teezy

Seriously, did you just say not to destoy the Infernavika?
Five times. Politely.-Teezy

You know, I have a feeling that this battle is going to spark a lot of revenge attempts. On both sides.Oh, and Tyler? You should know people don't listen to polite.

Well I guess that means war.Watch out, everyone who attacked the pirates.You're (or at least your characters) are dead.Formally.-Dovydas

...I swear, you people are terrible at following requests.-Teezy

Seriously, did you just say not to destoy the Infernavika?
Five times. Politely.-Teezy

Well I guess that means war.Watch out, everyone who attacked the pirates.You're (or at least your characters) are dead.Formally.-Dovydas

...And still you burn the ship?What do I have to do? Carve it into the corpses of your characters?STOP. DESTROYING. MY. SHIP.-Teezy

Time to go to war. :evilgrin: I'm calling a villains alliance. Just in case it happens.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Btw, @Fowadi's crew's controllers: Thanks to Raknar and Skyra, that ship is probably now pitted (even through the armor) and has a good deal of oil burning across it. Just a little extrapolation on the consequences of all this 'Doomie explosive'-chucking.Don't. Mess. With. Doomie's. EXPLODYs.

Edited by Armadijo

[Profiles]