Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

EW is right about boats. Destroying them without permission is wrong, and is a vast form of autohitting. Boats are big things; nobody can decide to sink them except for the player to which they belong. I'm going to make an extension/clarification on this rule that you should all keep in mind for the future, lest you be punished for autohitting:Like characters, characters' special properties cannot be damaged or destroyed without legitimacy and concession by that player; this means that vehicles, weapons, foreign tech items, masks, pets, and other personal items belonging to a PC MUST be treated in the same way as PC themselves, which is to say that the state of their well-being cannot be altered without the expressed permission of the player to which they belong. No breaking other peoples' swords, no killing their steeds, no sinking their boats, no stealing their masks, unless they have said you're allowed to.The only person I ever want to see autohitting in this property-destroying manner is myself. The kind of action you guys took in Ta-Koro is supposed to be reserved for staff punishment smiting ONLY. Don't do it.

Edited by Nuju Metru

test2.png

So, wait, is this all happening by the docks?I thought it was out at sea...I gotta get my character out of there before Nuju starts smiting!

BTW, you are sort of needed in Ga-Koro. Pearl is receiving a hug.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

So, wait, is this all happening by the docks?I thought it was out at sea...I gotta get my character out of there before Nuju starts smiting!

BTW, you are sort of needed in Ga-Koro. Pearl is receiving a hug.
Wait what? She is? I thought I responded... My bad. (I need to start paying more attention...)Anyways, is there anyone in the Ta-Koro Docks that isn't in a fight to their death that would be willing to give a chef a ride?

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Well, I killed a boat-load of my own characters as a self-punishment :P

That's pretty extreme, Wotsiznaim :P I'm still kind of confused on the situation in Ta-Wahi. I wonder what's going to happen to the Infernavika crew once this is all over...
Simple. They get ticked, and seek revenge. At least some of them will.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Well, I killed a boat-load of my own characters as a self-punishment :P

That's pretty extreme, Wotsiznaim :P I'm still kind of confused on the situation in Ta-Wahi. I wonder what's going to happen to the Infernavika crew once this is all over...
The crew isn't going anywhere. Don't think for a second that Raknar's calling it quits.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

For the last time people how the KARZ is there a Ta-Koro Docks. Ta-Koro is a fortress sitting in the middle of a lake of lava. Any Naval Battle can not take place near the Koro, it would have to take place at the Edge of the Wahi, away from the Koro.

There's been a Docks for months.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

For the last time people how the KARZ is there a Ta-Koro Docks. Ta-Koro is a fortress sitting in the middle of a lake of lava. Any Naval Battle can not take place near the Koro, it would have to take place at the Edge of the Wahi, away from the Koro.

Who said it isn't? Maybe the Ta-Koro Docks is just a docking place at the edge of the wahi.

Who said it isn't? Maybe the Ta-Koro Docks is just a docking place at the edge of the wahi.
Then explain the Hut that came flying from the Koro.

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

...Obviously it was the boat keeper's...Wait, somebody threw a hut? ...I haven't been paying enough attention to the fight. Ignore me.

Onarax, again: there has been a Docks for months. It's never been a problem before today.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Look at a Mata Nui map, dude.

fK5oqYf.jpg

There should not be a docks near the Koro proper. It should be at the seaside edge of the Wahi.

That's what I though...I was sorta confused how everyone though it was part of Ta-koro...And anyway, Turaga Onewa is safe now, in the talons of a wounded Kahu...but far away from the ships now, feel free to do something with Onewa now Nuju.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

That's why I've been putting (Infernavika, Ta-Wahi) after all of my posts. At the same time, however, the seaside edge isn't exactly far away from Ta-Koro.-Teezy

I dunno. This seems like the best possibility.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Gravity, I think I might have to have my evil Toa of fire which stands for good to join the Fowadi ship...and possibly get off my lazy behind and get Dekal to join as well. Looks like it's going to become pretty fun...

Awesome. The Fowadi might actually get a proper crew. :)

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -