Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

Is there anyone who would be interested in forming a small, informal band of adventurers dedicated to discovering the island's secrets and all that good stuff?

You mean the Island Liberation Squad?
Lol, that's not what the ILS do at all :P They're more formal and mature (with some exceptions), and are more interested than being good guys than discovery (again, with small exceptions).

I find it hilarious how Turaga Onewa started going back an forth like a rag doll between everyone.Remind me not to do anymore rescue missions...they're hard.... :P

They're easy if you know how. :PRemember how we single-handedly saved Skyra, by having one Matoran annoy the entire crew, then run away, distracting them and allowing the rest of the team to sneak-aboard and break him out? :P

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

Kray, bro, you just got mad ninja'd by Tillian.-Teezy

I know. You know, until a few months ago, I had a record of never being ninja'd. Now, that record is long since shattered.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

EW is right about boats. Destroying them without permission is wrong, and is a vast form of autohitting. Boats are big things; nobody can decide to sink them except for the player to which they belong. I'm going to make an extension/clarification on this rule that you should all keep in mind for the future, lest you be punished for autohitting:Like characters, characters' special properties cannot be damaged or destroyed without legitimacy and concession by that player; this means that vehicles, weapons, foreign tech items, masks, pets, and other personal items belonging to a PC MUST be treated in the same way as PC themselves, which is to say that the state of their well-being cannot be altered without the expressed permission of the player to which they belong. No breaking other peoples' swords, no killing their steeds, no sinking their boats, no stealing their masks, unless they have said you're allowed to.The only person I ever want to see autohitting in this property-destroying manner is myself. The kind of action you guys took in Ta-Koro is supposed to be reserved for staff punishment smiting ONLY. Don't do it.

Where does a personal hut (singular) fall under this rule?

I'm back, finally. Could somebody give me a recap on what happened?

Onewa got away on a Gukko, the Infernavika is in dire need of repair and headed to Ga-Koro, not one pirate died, the Fowido is also in need of repair and headed to Fowido.Oh, and you need to post as Grochi. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

The Po-Koro Guard HQ got bombed earlier in the day by a bunch of pirates who kidnapped Turaga Onewa. A strike force just retrieved Onewa from Ta-Wahi and they're bringing him back now.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

:kaukau: Question: what's all going on in Po-Koro that I should know about. I just joined the RPG and I've decided that I'm going to start off my characters there.Your Honor,Tyrannosaurus Kraggh

It's in ruins, to say the least.First, Rahkshi attacked, looking for something in Onewa's hut, but didn't find it. There was a massive battle fought then, bringing heavy damage to the village and killing multiple Matoran and a PC or two.Just when everyone thought relief efforts were coming along nicely, the pirate crew of the Infernavika attacked, kidnapped Onewa, causing a group to form in opposition called the Aggressors, who went and had a fight with the pirates just now, one or three of them dying, and just about managed to rescue the Turaga.

There isn't a reason for the Aggressors anymore, the whole point of them was to rescue Onewa, that has been done. Moving on....Besides, Skyra doesn't join groups, not permanently anyway, that's something that Skyra just doesn't do.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

I just noticed I called Tyler Tillian.Before we know it I'm gonna call Snelly Skyra.When will it end? .-.

I could always change my name to Snelly Skyra....lol

It never ends.Also, you said Xxeth was injured? Checking now...-Teezy

The explosions below deck, Skyra only got away unharmed because he has a Hau. Xxeth wasn't so lucky.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

That reminds me...I forgot about Mimira again! :oI left her in a Ga-koro Bar...drink fruit juice...she wants to try EVERY single favor...it must be done.

You know, I have a little girl in Ga-Koro...Methinks I must have her gain a rivalry with Mimira.

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"