Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

No promises. Till's looking a little bestial right about now.-Teezy

Emotia's gonna lose it if you don't all stop. :P
Jaron'll come back from the dead if you don't all stop. I swear it.I'll make it happen.
Just find a dead body, and have him posses it. WIth Krayzikk right now, you might have to.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Jaron'll come back from the dead if you don't all stop. I swear it.I'll make it happen.
Just find a dead body, and have him posses it. WIth Krayzikk right now, you might have to.
Stealing Dorian's swag, I see.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

That reminds me, Jaron hasn't yelled at Dorian in a while.

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

He's in Bad Company now. Don't go screwing with him. xD-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

He's in Bad Company now. Don't go screwing with him. xD-Teezy
I'm probably gonna have him screw with my other characters that he interacted with in the past first. :PAlthough I think Dorian deserves it."Why didn't you kill Yuru? I told you to kill Yuru!"

profiles i guess

You know. I had the most suicidally epic idea ever.Saving the other two Turaga.

No! That is not happening. At least not with Skyra or any important characters of mine...I'll make character just to go to Kini-Nui and DIE if you want though. :P

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

You know. I had the most suicidally epic idea ever.Saving the other two Turaga.

No! That is not happening. At least not with Skyra or any important characters of mine...I'll make character just to go to Kini-Nui and DIE if you want though. :P
You can join the Fellowship if you want. We're just over in Ga-Koro. :P

profiles i guess

The Fowadi is docked in Ga-Koro, and it'll be going to get the next two Turaga once repairs are complete.

Um...well we can't exactly go rescue Turaga which Heuani has kidnapped since they're kinda out of play. That and I don't want to go up against Nuju. Edited by TX Wade

I wonder how Tillian would be played right now if Emotia wasn't there to keep him in check...-Teezy

That is an interesting question. We should make a plot involving her getting kidnapped...well maybe...though poor MicroSnipe might cry if we do that. :P We do need to get to Ko-koro...eventually...

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

I wonder how Tillian would be played right now if Emotia wasn't there to keep him in check...-Teezy

Jaron would probably be there yelling at him.Not as nice as Emotia, but he'd probably do the job just as well. :P
Jaron isn't as pretty.

That is an interesting question. We should make a plot involving her getting kidnapped...well maybe...though poor MicroSnipe might cry if we do that. :P We do need to get to Ko-koro...eventually...
Yeah.Never mind the fact that he's also waiting on Dorian to come back... :P-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

I would be interested to see this as well. Tillian would grow even more violent, I suspect.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG