Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

You need to read some of my stories. EVERYONE is expandable.Shadow, that reminds me a lot of Chuck Norris rap from Epic Rap Battles of History.

A few lines were similar. But there is a reason. Tillian is considered the Chuck Norris of the BZPRPG.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

You need to read some of my stories. EVERYONE is expandable.Shadow, that reminds me a lot of Chuck Norris rap from Epic Rap Battles of History.

...Marry me.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC:

"It comes with the job," Halfimus explained, "I'm not paid enough to give anything outside quick flavour descriptions."

So pay me more AuRon.

That Mixmaster and Iris fight was fun. It gave me an opportunity to showcase that even Iris' fighting style was more violent and aggressive than Jikal's.

Yeah, too bad Mixmaster is going X_X. :P
I was thinking that it was a shame Iris didn't do it. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Hey, completely random question here, does anyone other than me and Snelly have a child character?

Yup, Lif.He's in a Coma thanks to Grochi and Vrana.Seriously Kal, who dumps Plasma on someone to cure them of Hypothermia.
I don't know why, but this comment sent me into hysterics.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

No. He's had about five others. Killed one, sent the others to the hospital.He's the Bruce Lee to Tillian's Chuck Norris.

.........I almost want to pit Krayzikk against him. Just to find out what would happen.

fK5oqYf.jpg

... What does that make Onuzek?And I just realised that I can say that Deyr have never been defeated. Because he hasn't had to fight anyone. :P

Mr. T....And this Kyju...I wish to have one of my characters meet him now...where is he?
That actually makes sense... :P lol.sorta.

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -