Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

BTW, Tyler. Is there a specific requirement to when the first Infernavika post occurs in Ga? Just asking so I know about the timing. Song has a specific comment she wants to make. :P

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Hey Skyra, you should check the other side of the note that the Seer sent to Darien.It should say "You're welcome for getting your sorry butts out of here in time!"

True that...I'm really really glad that Darien didn't die...I've got an AWESOME plan with him now. And I have you to thank for it. BRO FIST!

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Hey Skyra, you should check the other side of the note that the Seer sent to Darien.It should say "You're welcome for getting your sorry butts out of here in time!"

True that...I'm really really glad that Darien didn't die...I've got an AWESOME plan with him now. And I have you to thank for it. BRO FIST!
*pounds*Seriously, you should have Darien pull it out and check it. It'd be funny."Well, it looks like the Seer really was looking out for me after all." O_o

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

If anyone can name Tillian's song in Ta-Wahi, you win ten internets and a bearhug.-Teezy

Play Crack the Sky.
I don't even care if you googled it or not.*bearhug*+10 Internets.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Am I the only one that realizes that the Fowadi and the Infernavika are in the exact same dock? Most likely within sight of each other?

Infernavika isn't in a dock. It's farther out, away from the Koro. Really far away.You aren't likely to find that beach anytime soon. You probably could, though. But I didn't dock it in an actual dock. Just that beach.A little secluded miniature fjord, if it helps your imagination.

profiles i guess

Oh, okay. I was wondering how this was all happening.

You ninja'd me. :PI sent you a PM, and then you ninja me by coming here and editing before it gets sent.I think you get Ninja of The Day award. Good job.And I can't wait to see what'll happen when I finish with the Infernavika. :P

profiles i guess

Kal, please tell me you aren't going to do to Raknar and Song what everyone did to Doomie. Because if you do, I might die laughing. And unlike Jaron, I like living. :P

Bust in on them while they're having fun?Nah.Grochi will probably be too busy going after Laviha.

profiles i guess

lol, anyway, Inspiration, you might want to get Naona over to Po-Koro, 'cause Dehkaz isn't gonna get payed without her. :PHe might get attacked, though.

Wait! We have to start a Corik-Krayn-Naona love triangle!It would be hilarious!
thats creepy man, just creeeepyyyy.... :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -