Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

The Tank-Utu group is about to head out for Ko-Koro.Be there or be square. At least, those that had been with the group and have a legitimate reason to move to Ko-Koro.There's gonna be a bit more revelations and some hints to what Tank's visions may (or may not) be about/meaning.-Snipe

samusbzpsig2.png.4c2dcd02e48c2219fb375b936c4a17ee.png
| BZPRPG Profiles |

Hey, would anyone be interested in interacting with a Chef in Ta-Koro/Wahi?

Our ship could totally use a new Chef! :PThat is, if you're interested. :lol:
Yeah, I tried to get him to join. But I fell asleep, and when I woke up, you guys had moved on... :P CURSE YOU PETTY MORTAL NEEDS!...I'll get him to... Ga-Koro, right?

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"

As I'm sure maybe a small number of you have noticed, I have not been posting in the RPG for a while. Between schoolwork and work on setting up my RPG for the chance it might win, I have not had time for the BZPRPG. But I am afraid that this will continue for an unknown range of time. Until such a time that my schoolwork clears up, I shall not be able to find the time to play the RPG.

To all of the people waiting on my characters, I apologize.

This is my signature

It has words in it

They don't say much

BZPRPG profiles

Hey, would anyone be interested in interacting with a Chef in Ta-Koro/Wahi?

Our ship could totally use a new Chef! :PThat is, if you're interested. :lol:
Yeah, Dekal doesn't feel like eating another piece of black charcoal out of sheer goodness. :P
I'm sure you loved it really. Kurot put her heart and soul into that (says a lot). :P

LzcD9OS.png

I wrote stories once. They were okay.

Good god. What happens when Onuzek meets Song again? o_O :P

........Song smiles, and offers him cake even as she beats the karz out of him?I'd be more worried about what happens when he meets Iris again, and if you read my recent posts in Ta-Wahi you'll see why. Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

I'm surprised that there's no Mark Bearer that looks like Asura with a Mark of Rage. But then I realize how incredibly broken Rage would be as a mark and how they could probably break the game.

-Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns-

-Yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope-

I'm surprised that there's no Mark Bearer that looks like Asura with a Mark of Rage. But then I realize how incredibly broken Rage would be as a mark and how they could probably break the game.

HULK SMASH! :P Yeah, but a rage mark does exist. I think...

"I'll do it... If that is the choice of Stein's Gate!

I am the mad scientist, Hououin Kyouma!

Fooling the world is nothing to me!"