Bzprpg News And Discussion

Friar Tuck

You think you could do a quick post with Turaga Onewa? Skyra is over there, tending to Kahu. Onewa is sorta just there. And don't worry, I'll make sure we all behave. :)

*coughhe'sbringingbacktheR.C.coughwhileyour'egonecough*Did I say something? What?And, Nuju, you realize Kaylov is still in Vakama's hut? :P

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

If I have forgotten about your character, please PM me to say so or just leave. I'm not always on top of this stuff.

Meh, I'll just leave him there. Who knows, maybe Vakama and Kaylov can have a funny conversation.So long as you don't, ya know, feel like kidnapping anybody. That'd put a damper on Kaylov's day.

profiles i guess

BTW, I'd though you all know, well everyone in the Lavapool Inn. :PLii just passed out, but from the character's point of view, it looked like she has just died. :P

Nevermind. Thx, Grochi. :P
Not a problem.Just don't keep her unconscious too long...there are drunk people in there.

profiles i guess

BTW, I'd though you all know, well everyone in the Lavapool Inn. :PLii just passed out, but from the character's point of view, it looked like she has just died. :P

Nevermind. Thx, Grochi. :P
Not a problem.Just don't keep her unconscious too long...there are drunk people in there.
lol, server died on me for a few minutes. :PAnyway, yeah I just realised that as well. Good thing she has Gykehl to protect her. :P

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

@Acrophobia: The server died on me for like an hour! I just got back on! Anyway, is the hooded guy one of your characters, or did you just make up an NPC? Because I have a hooded Toa there that could be him...

Well, he was gonna be an NPC, but feel free to play your character instead. :DIt might make it more fun...

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

And Whenua's gone.-Teezy

And another one gone! Another one bites the dust! :PYup, Nuju, Vakama, and Onewa are the only ones left... because Nuju's being interacted to right now, he might be the last one taken...
And because of the fact that Nuju is just that epic.Wait, what Nuju are we talking about?:lol:

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

http://www.majhost.c...cats/fowadi.png <- The Excelsior. That's just the center section, it's sandwiched between a layer on each side, with ten on Deck A (top floor), eight on Deck B, and six on Deck C, along with one on each side on the actual deck of the ship, and once on the observation deck (didn't draw any of them, as you can see). The wall at the front of the forward cargo hold opens to allow easier loading. The one at the bottom of the ship is for long-term storage. Anything else anyone can see being useful to add?Also, all four walls in the ladderwell have doors into each section. The Armory and the Training Area is the only other place where two decks connect.It's about 65 foot tall by 135 foot long Edited by Jinklemeister

Havon and company were actually all standing near Whenua's Hut...so they'll be one of the first people to know what happened...well kinda...they have no idea who or what took Whenua...only that the lights went out and the guards are all shouting.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

Kinika is trying to save Kitsune.This can only end dramatically.

This amuses me greatly. Especially since Iris is insane, and I am interested to see how he is written during such events.(Explanation: I don't write my characters. My character write themselves. Just how I look at it.)

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

To think I told Whenua to put his guards there...*sighs proudly*And I get the feeling that Onu-Wahi with my characters is about to get really funny again.Who wants to make a reenactment of the old battle of Onu-Koro? Tyler, maybe?If only Virthee was here, that might turn out fun.

profiles i guess

To think I told Whenua to put his guards there...*sighs proudly*And I get the feeling that Onu-Wahi with my characters is about to get really funny again.Who wants to make a reenactment of the old battle of Onu-Koro? Tyler, maybe?If only Virthee was here, that might turn out fun.

Well...Havon is there...and so is my mysterious masked Toa....Hilarity is no object here.

First off: Have a fun and safe vacation NUJU! I want you to eat LOTS OF FOOD for me, since I'm gluten-intollerant, and enjoy every waking second of your trip.Second off: Who can I contact to get a full list of MB participants & their respective marks?

First off: Have a fun and safe vacation NUJU! I want you to eat LOTS OF FOOD for me, since I'm gluten-intollerant, and enjoy every waking second of your trip.Second off: Who can I contact to get a full list of MB participants & their respective marks?

MircoSnipe should have the full list...in theory. Edited by Snelly the gelotophobic

http://www.majhost.c...cats/fowadi.png <- The Excelsior. That's just the center section, it's sandwiched between a layer on each side, with ten on Deck A (top floor), eight on Deck B, and six on Deck C, along with one on each side on the actual deck of the ship, and once on the observation deck (didn't draw any of them, as you can see). The wall at the front of the forward cargo hold opens to allow easier loading. The one at the bottom of the ship is for long-term storage. Anything else anyone can see being useful to add?Also, all four walls in the ladderwell have doors into each section. The Armory and the Training Area is the only other place where two decks connect.It's about 65 foot tall by 135 foot long

lol, I guess I better draw the Fowadi. :P*shakes fist in air* I was trying to get out of that, Jinklemeister. :P (J/K)And I realised that they don't really have to sell the Fowadi, as the reward might be enough to get the new ship. :D

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

On our way to a brand new fleet! Dibs on being Captain of the new ship :PWe need a new team name, the Aggressors is a bit too stale...lemme think of something.

I dunno.... Dekal is first mate, but Surale might be able to find a way to be captain. :PA warship = goodA fleet of warships = awesomeA fleet of warships lead by Dehkaz = *head asplodes*

mnogsignature.png

BZPRPG -

I saw this just now. Somebody's back!

13 user(s) are browsing this forum11 members, 1 guests, 1 anonymous users

• [*]
The Lorax,[*]Jinklemeister,[*]Toa Xemnas of Crystal,[*]Toa Alaka,[*]Acrophobia,[*]Lloyd: the White Wolf,[*]MicroSnipe,[*]Killer_myr,[*]HahliNuva,[*]Snelly the gelotophobic,[*]Friar Tuck

Take a look at the last one. Edited by The Lorax

ppg2.png