AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAASARRUSOPHONESARECOOLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE?!

:P

EDIT: I'm cutting this down a bit. :P

Edit 1: Wow

Edit 2: Screen-stretching fixed.

-Wind-

Edited by -Windrider-

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Also, Eljay, is there any way you could decrease the filesize of the gif? It's too large to upload onto the wiki and I'd like to put it on the page if possible.

No idea how I'd go about doing that. Let me mess around with the file, see if there are any options for file size.

sig.png

editeljay.pngWhat is the goal file size?

You could upload it to Gfycat. It'll convert to an HTML5 video file which is much smaller than a GIF.

E: RG, you broke the page with that edit.

~Unit#phntk#1

Edited by Unit#phntk#1

Why don't you just extend the page by half a mile, RG?

Underscore was killed, Vox was lynched sent to space. Several Matoran had a mysterious upgrade to their masks, provided they hadn't used them already.

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

@Eljay: Goal is 10 mb; that's the maximum that wikia will allow. If it's not possible, that's fine - I can always link the gif instead.

I like the space odyssey idea.

See if this works. (Thanks for the advice, Phntk!)

sig.png

lazy_life_3.0_banner.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Three Virtues | Eljay: The Becoming | BioCraft: Chronicles

Go give a read to an amazing epic,

Seven Lives... Two Faces, written by Kini Hawkeye!

Thank you for shortening that Wind. :P (nope, I definitely wasn't lazy and forgot to edit it back. :P)

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

the next scene needs to begin with Vox falling from space

please

I will confirm at this time that Vox may or may not show up later in the game in a cameo role.

Also, I'm somewhat curious, but...is Vox the first person to be lynched without actually being killed?

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

*Is on the floor laughing so hard right now that I must wipe a tear away*

Oh watching you all squirm in your metaphorical seats during the last hour was worth it... I just read through the last three pages and oh the squirming..

*Grabs his gut from the pain of laughing*

Oh! My squiggly-spooch!

So on a more serious note... how do you plan on topping space eh? Anyone?

And you are gonna be real sorry when you get to the earth floor and you have ended up killing all your onu-matoran

E: Wait a minute. Why is my head on the body of a woman?

In the words of gabriel iglesias: "He's a sexy ######!"

And i don't particularly care that half that comment will be filtered.. it was worth it.

Oh and tips to eljay... but who is my co-pilot on the rocket? Or is it just a empty space-suit so that I don't feel lonely?

Edited by Voxumo

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

the next scene needs to begin with Vox falling from space

please

I will confirm at this time that Vox may or may not show up later in the game in a cameo role.

Also, I'm somewhat curious, but...is Vox the first person to be lynched without actually being killed?

-MT

No, but he's the first to go to space

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

Crazy things have happened. I mean, I ended up being erased from existence!

Temporarily, of course. Nothing will stop me!

E: also, if you're going to edit the wiki, pleeeease do so according to the standard set by other pages in terms of organization and such - I dislike having to go through and fix all of these pages to match the others.

Edited by Agnes Oblige

Why don't you just extend the page by half a mile, RG?

Underscore was killed, Vox was lynched sent to space. Several Matoran had a mysterious upgrade to their masks, provided they hadn't used them already.

-MT

And I shall continue to haunt this topic until you knock off the actual killer.

2xu8Ptu.png

Just to check, would people be ok with shortening this night to 45 hours instead of the usual 48? It's fine if you want to keep things in place the way they are currently, but it'll mean the lynching scene that should be on Thursday could be up to a day or so late, as exams start Friday and there's studying to do n' such.

If we move the end of this night up to 3 PM EDT tomorrow, then I can get the night scene posted then, have the regular 24 hour voting period, and then post the lynching scene right before study sessions on Thursday.

EDIT: Also, 24 hours have elapsed, meaning that the window for activating a mask for this night is now closed.

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

Here we go....

==SCENE 2: DARKNESS ARRIVES==

Night had fallen. The Dark Hunters' tower was dark (obviously). To most, this would have made an already unsettling location even scarier. To the Shadowy One, however, this was his favorite part of the day...darkness, was, of course, when one of the Matoran invading his tower would die.

He turned towards Mesonak, who was locked inside a cage in the corner of the room. “Ah...the wise Toa...” he said, in a taunting voice. “How it must pain you to watch your Matoran die in their pathetic attempt to save you.”

“...excuse me?”

“Tell me...how much did it hurt knowing that two innocent Matoran were killed, one for a crime which he did not even commit?”

“...it...was painful,” Mesonak responded.

The Shadowy One laughed.

“Ah, that's what I like to hear.”

“Especially since I had money on iBrow dying first.”

“...huh?”

“Yeah,” Mesonak said. “I lost 20 widgets thanks to Underscore getting offed first.”

“...what...huh?” the Shadowy One sputtered, somewhat bewildered.

“Well, I mean, it sucks that Underscore and Vox are dead...but it really sucks that I lost 20 widgets.”

“...you're a despicable leader.”

“Says the guy who goes around kidnapping people and then tries to get amusement out of their reaction when they hear their Matoran are dying.”

“...touche, Mr. Toa...touche...”

=====

Meanwhile, on the second floor of the tower, the Matoran were keeping a close watch for any Dark Hunters who might be posing as a member of the rescue squad. The group was keeping a strict policy of at least 4 Matoran on watch at any time. The rest of the group slept soundly, hoping that this measure would be a good enough defense against the Dark Hunters' inevitable attack.

It wasn't. The Dark Hunters waited until one of their own was on guard duty, and then three other members of the group proceeded to simultaneously render the real guards unconscious. Meanwhile, the Dark Hunter who had been placed on guard duty moved quickly to TBK, tapping him on the shoulder and waking him up.

“...huh? What is it?” TBK asked with a yawn.

“We know who you are, Matoran of Light. You cannot be allowed to exist.”

TBK quickly realized what was happening, and moved to defend himself. “How did you know?” he asked, speaking in a voice loud enough to wake the other Matoran.

His last ditch attempts to defend himself were too late, however. The fifth Dark Hunter suddenly stood up, and a cloud of smoke covered the Matoran. The sleepy villagers woke up suddenly, coughing and sputtering, trying to distance themselves from the danger. No one was in any shape to react to the Dark Hunters' well executed plan.

Meanwhile, TBK didn't stand a chance. The Dark Hunter, covered by the veil of smoke, used his shapeshifting power to disguise himself as a squiggly spooch. He then pulled out Vox's squiggly spooch and assaulted the Matoran, beating him mercilessly. By the time the crowd recovered from their rude awakening, all that remained on the scene was TBK's dead body, and the squiggly spooch, wiggling furiously.

TBK, Av-Matoran, killed by Dark Hunter

Matters were only compounded when an investigation of TBK's dead body revealed a startling truth that the Dark Hunters had been much quicker to catch on to than the villagers; TBK was no ordinary Matoran. He was an Av-Matoran, disguised as a Ga-Matoran...a role that could have proved deadly against the Dark Hunters if given enough time...but now...that hope would not come to pass.

...or would it?

Either way, the village's chances were plummeting rapidly. 3 Matoran were gone, one of them possibly their greatest ally. All five Dark Hunters, plus the Master of Illusion, were still on the loose. Things took another turn for the worst when a suspect list was being drawn up. No one could remember who exactly the four people were on guard duty. Instead, the Matoran were able to narrow it down to five. The suspects were all hastily thrown into a makeshift jail cell, and held until the group could come to an agreement as to who was responsible.

The villagers desperately needed good news. TBK's killer had to be caught, or else the Matoran would quickly be falling into dangerous territory of being outnumbered by the Dark Hunters just a few days in.

A vote to slow the Dark Hunters' momentum, and to perhaps keep the Matoran in the game, was on.

======

DAWN OF THE THIRD DAY: 6 FLOORS REMAIN

==SUSPECT LIST==

iBrow: Has an oversized kill list, TBK was probably on it somewhere

Tyler: Found to have drawn several “I hate Av-Matoran” pictures the night before, claims it was a joke

Pulse: Was reportedly seen sneaking something off Vox's rocket before it lifted off, denies it was a squiggly spooch

Canis: A strong advocate against the double hang, or, in other words, TBK's life mission

Dapper-Kun: ...he hates space. Do you really need another reason?

======

So that killing was absolutely bizarre, but that's the way the Dark Hunters requested to do it.

As always, 24 hours to vote! Voting will end at 3 PM EDT on Thursday.

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

Well, it obviously isn't me, and I doubt it's Tyler or Canis - which leaves Dapper and Pulse. I know Xaeraz occasionally gave us entirely pointless evidence for the guilty party in the suspect list, so it's not out of the question (especially it being MT), but... I dunno. It must be Dapper or Pulse, but I'll save my vote until later anyway.