BIONICLE MAFIA XIII: Tower of Trepidation

Voltex

I barely even know who Haggar is, and I certainly wouldn't have a souvenir. Whoever said I said that is obviously framing me.

An obvious lie, we have photographic evidence of you meeting Mike Haggar at the Metro City Public Safety convention last year.

ezimba18330069931400.png

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

I barely even know who Haggar is, and I certainly wouldn't have a souvenir. Whoever said I said that is obviously framing me.

I don't know who he is but I say we lynch everyone on that list. :P

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

But remember, not only are there shape-shifting Makuta, but a Master of Illusions. That was obviously an impersonator, trying to frame me. And I know nothing about Haggar beyond the fact that he's in Street Fighter. And I don't care about Street Fighter.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

But remember, not only are there shape-shifting Makuta, but a Master of Illusions. That was obviously an impersonator, trying to frame me. And I know nothing about Haggar beyond the fact that he's in Street Fighter. And I don't care about Street Fighter.

It's Final Fight you silly.

And besides, saying you never met Haggar only hurts your case, as if the bent up lead pipe didn't come from him, there's only one other place where it could've come from.

==VOTE COUNT==

Shadow Vezon: 3

Valendale: 1

Burnmad: 1

MoC: 0

Jag18: 0

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

Blade, do keep in mind that my suicidal behavior is conditional on being part of a penta-hang, not a double-hang, and the former won't be happening with these people. >>

- :burnmad:

I'm voting ShadowVezon. In addition to the evidence that was brought up against you last round, you have also survived being on my hit list for too long and that has clearly made you overconfident in your abilities. ;)

Okay guys, can I level with y'all for a second and be all Type One?

And can a Medic or somebody protect me tomorrow? Thanks, cause I don't have protection anymore and I am about to do my best to screw over the Mafians. =P

Anyways, let's get straight to the facts.

So, Tyler condemned ShadowVezon last round, claiming he is Mafian. As such, we all are jumping on this bandwagon to kill ShadowVezon.

The problem with that, we therefore must either have a completely incompetent Mafia, or the Master of Illusion is at work. A good mafia would never have sent out somebody who was outed as Mafian the next round, even when the source of information is still quite questionable. We do not have proof that Tyler is who he says he is, so that gives them a little more leeway. However, we must keep in mind the fact that their is a Master of Illusion in play. This role can choose to add anyone to the suspect list for a scene.

Who better to frame than the one who has been "confirmed" to be a Mafian?

As such, I am going to tell everyone that we should not be voting ShadowVezon. If he was Mafian, he should not have been sent this round. If Tyler had died and was proven villager, then a suicide kill would have made sense. However, Tyler's motives are not confirmed, so if they had waited a few rounds ShadowVezon could have been a much better choice to send, because he wouldn't have been an instant kill.

As such, I am fairly sure that SV is innocent, framed by the Master of Illusion. I support that we Double Lynch SV and Valendale.

Valendale's clue is about Fallout, and when looking up the word Profligate on google, the first result is the word while the second is pertaining to Fallout. Profiligate is the stand-out point in that scene, and Valendale is the only one who is related to that fact at all.

Killing SV means that we either A: Get a Mafian like Tyler told us, or B: Learn that Tyler was lying.

If I am correct, that means that we should have gotten one Mafian, and either learned of another one or learned of an ally.

Voting Valendale.

random BOLDING is fun lolol

notsofast.png

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/281394074/Shi-Long%20Lang%20~%20Speak%20up%2C%20Pup!.mp3

While SV is unlikely to be a Mafioso for the reasons Portal listed, Valendale's "hint" is an intentional Fallout reference. There have been no hints, that I can see, in the other scenes, and it's unlikely MT would start putting them in now. If we're going to get the Hunter in this scene, we need to hang everyone! Including myself!

- :burnmad:

Edited by Burnmad: Toa of Emoticons

Killing SV means that we either A: Get a Mafian like Tyler told us, or B: Learn that Tyler was lying.

Seeing as I was one of the first people to vote SV, that would mean that next round I'm immediately on the chopping block. Or you could take me at my word and get a Mafian.

-Tyler

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Yo, I would like to put it on the record that while I do play way to much of many games, Fallout is not one of them.

I am voting Jag18.

Keep in mind that it doesn't matter what games you actually play. MT said you play Fallout in the hint, so it overrides whatever you actually play IRL. =P

The host does what the host needs to do.

Seeing as I was one of the first people to vote SV, that would mean that next round I'm immediately on the chopping block. Or you could take me at my word and get a Mafian.

-Tyler

That is why we are killing him...? So that we can verify whether you are right or not. Although that probably means that you will get killed either way. Either we learn you are lying and we lynch you, or we learn you are right then the Mafia has no reason to keep you alive anymore, because you are proven innocent.

Sorry. *shrug*

Yo, I would like to put it on the record that while I do play way to much of many games, Fallout is not one of them.

I am voting Jag18.

Keep in mind that it doesn't matter what games you actually play. MT said you play Fallout in the hint, so it overrides whatever you actually play IRL. =P

I know. I'm just saying I don't like those kind of suspect list hints. Or suspect list hints at all. Really, I just don't like suspect lists.

I am voting Jag18.

I know. I'm just saying I don't like those kind of suspect list hints. Or suspect list hints at all. Really, I just don't like suspect lists.

Yeah, well, the suspect list doesn't like you either. >:[

==VOTE COUNT==

Valendale: 5

Shadow Vezon: 4

Burnmad: 2

Jag18: 2

MoC: 0

Vote Changes Used: Pulse (1)

-MT

Edited by MT Zehvor

XPufEB3.png?1

Man you guys are the most incompetent village since Zakaro's game

Unsubscribing thread, deuces, do whatever

-Tyler

It's not that strange for the Mafia to suffer no losses before Round 3; it doesn't automatically imply a terrible village.

I am voting Jag18.

I do sort of agree, actually. They tend to make it very easy for the Village to win the game once one or two members of the Mafia have been eliminated.

Man you guys are the most incompetent village since Zakaro's game

Unsubscribing thread, deuces, do whatever

-Tyler

It's not that strange for the Mafia to suffer no losses before Round 3; it doesn't automatically imply a terrible village.

I am voting Jag18.

I do sort of agree, actually. They tend to make it very easy for the Village to win the game once one or two members of the Mafia have been eliminated.

Fair point, but it's virtually impossible for the village to get 5 or so Mafians purely by guessing. Here, there's actually some strategy involved, instead of someone just getting bandwagoned and everyone going along with it because they have no idea who to vote for.

Also, I put the Master of Illusion role in for a reason. :P

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1

@MT: Back in Electric Boogaloo, Portal used "innocent lists"; rather than give us a list of suspects to vote from, he would give us the names of 3-5 players who were guaranteed not to be guilty for that particular scene.

While people complained about it at the time, I actually didn't mind it; if I'm not mistaken, that game was almost universally enjoyed by those who played it, and I think that is due in part to the tension that was produced as the Village hunted the Mafia down going off of only the knowledge of who was innocent each round (combined with the results of the Detective).

@MT: Back in Electric Boogaloo, Portal used "innocent lists"; rather than give us a list of suspects to vote from, he would give us the names of 3-5 players who were guaranteed not to be guilty for that particular scene.

While people complained about it at the time, I actually didn't mind it; if I'm not mistaken, that game was almost universally enjoyed by those who played it, and I think that is due in part to the tension that was produced as the Village hunted the Mafia down going off of only the knowledge of who was innocent each round (combined with the results of the Detective).

To go along with that, I think I would have done it a little different today. I would have given each of the Mafians a certain calling card or something (IE: Valendale always killing people and taking their mask or something), and then the Village could have a cumulative list for who isn't the maskstealer Mafian, but that list could include the other Mafians in it.

It did work pretty well back then though, so maybe I should stop trying to change it lol. After all, dat finale. Just the Medic, the Detective, and the final Mafian left alive in the final scene. it was beautiful. ;-;

That's certainly an interesting way of doing it; I guess my point was to say that without any sort of "suspect list" (be it narrowing people down through an actual list of potential suspects or by declaring some people who are definitely not suspects, and therefore creating a suspect list through innocence), taking out a full sized Mafia is an almost impossible task.

I think it works in a situation like JiMing's game where there's only 3 or so people that need to be taken out for the village to win, but going for a full five or six people would be nuts.

-MT

XPufEB3.png?1