Steal the Mask 3

Onaku

I say that it wasn't time from before I was born, thus rendering your plan foiled, as I now have greater control over time than you do. Also, there is no such person as "TwilightVezo." There is, however, a TwilightVezon. I kick the Time Force Rangers in their faces and stand my ground in my bank.

My mask.

Your a fool to think you can control time better than I. I am the direct creation of the great beings to protect the Mask of Dimensions

(that is not the mask were fighting over) it gives me the powers of all of space and time.

I am a Rahkshi who became the greatest Toa in history.

To stop you all, I go back to the point in time when the mask was forged and put a flaw in its physical structure.

I return to this time and already the mask has a large crack in it.

Within Five post the Mask will break becoming useless.

My Mask.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Hey I got a Flickr because I like making LEGO stuff.

https://www.flickr.com/people/toatimelord/

For shame, ToaTimeLord, I thought you were smarter than that.

I foil your plan by travelling back in time myself to a point after you returned to the present, and swap the Mask out for one from another universe. That universe's Mask is now the flawed one, while ours is effectively restored.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

For shame, ToaTimeLord, I thought you were smarter than that.

I foil your plan by travelling back in time myself to a point after you returned to the present, and swap the Mask out for one from another universe. That universe's Mask is now the flawed one, while ours is effectively restored.

My Mask.

Well played TwightVesion.

I really just want Steal the Mask 4 to come out.

Any way I steal the Mask by means you don't know about.

My Mask

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Is there any particular need for a Steal the Mask 4?

I force you to write my name repeatedly on a blackboard in the attempt to improve your spelling of it.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

"Master of Shadows and Game-running Compliants, Ǝɹsɐʇz Ԁᴉɹɐʞɐ ᴉu qlɐɔʞ' No˙ 999, Vezon of the Twighlight"

At this point, Steal the Mask 4 would only become a reality after sixty days of continuous ignoring of this thread, which most likely will not happen for a long time. That, or the forums would have to go down again.

You watch ToaTimeLord write your name so many times that your soul starts to ache.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

:i:   :n:  :a:   :r:   :y:

At this point, Steal the Mask 4 would only become a reality after sixty days of continuous ignoring of this thread, which most likely will not happen for a long time. That, or the forums would have to go down again.

You watch ToaTimeLord write your name so many times that your soul starts to ache.

My mask.

Um... okay then...

I'll just still the mask

While you watch my stunt double write TwilightVezo.

My Mask

Unfortunately for you, I had paid a professional actor to pretend to be me watching over ToaTimeLord, so I'm there to steal it back.

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

You wasted money on something that you could just use another body for? Huh.

I smack the mask out of your hands with my trusty bat.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

You wasted money on something that you could just use another body for? Huh.

I smack the mask out of your hands with my trusty bat.

My mask.

You make a great point.

TwilightVezo why didn't you use another body?

In the mean time I put Godkarmachin in the middle of my dimensional maze where no one but I can escape from.

My Mask.

I didn't use another body because I can't.

I trap you in a hall of mirrors.

My Mask.

Does this mean the mighty TwilightVezo has lost his ability of multiple bodies.

Anyway as Master of dimensions I easily see past the trick of mirrors.

I escape and reclaim the Mask.

My Mask.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

No, I haven't lost the ability, but I'd rather stay in this dimension if you don't mind.

Anyway, I seal you inside a reflection.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

Clever little trick.

But... Did you know there's a funny thing with mirrors in higher dimensions. They show the image in the dimension one full step below.

I easily go to the 4th dimension and step out the mirror in 3 dimensions.

I restore my body back to 4 dimensions and come back to the 3rd dimension out of the mirror.

Didn't even brake the mirror.

Now I trap you in a 2 dimensional mirror were if you come out you be a line.

See that, that will be you if you try and escape.

My Mask.

Ah yes, the Twilight Box scheme! 

I make the mirrors show who you really are on the inside: a hideous, deformed cretin that looks nothing like a Rahkshi. This sudden revelation makes you drop the mask though a conveniently placed dimensional rift.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

First of all I did not put TwilightVezo in the Twilight box I put him in a 2 dimensional mirror.

Secondly I am ToaTimeLord a Rahkshi warrior created by the great beings themselves.

I know who I am and I don't need anyone making up stuff about me.

I create the greatest Godmodd ever.

(you'll see that in a bit)

For now I lock DJ in a Crystal and take the mask.

My Mask.

ToaTimeLord, perhaps he was referring to my escape of the Twilight Box.

Toru Nui, you have no idea how complicated things have got here in the past, so enjoy what you've got.

Khaled, has just had the displeasure of being forcefed napalm. (Also, godmodding is boring by the way, which is why I don't just endlessly obliterate people until they give up.)

My Mask.

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

That's just being boring in a different way. Even taking me to court would have been a more novel concept that just blandly taking the Mask, and I've been in court so many times that I've become a skilled lawyer.

Speaking of which, I take you to court for the crime of being boring.

My Mask.

Edited by TwilightVezon

xoTlRfR.png

Banner by jed1ndy

While the case proceeds as per usual, I sneak in as a spectator and swap myself out with one of the jurors, the court being none the wiser. I see TwilightVezon walk away with the mask as his compensation for being wronged by TTL and I use my rocket launcher to blast him down.

My mask. 

t5pQDlO.jpg

I use a very powerful leaf blower to blow you to the ground.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

I use the coins to buy myself and my family houses, and the mask.

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg

In case you didn't know Amaryllis are highly poisons. So poisons if consumed they can kill you with in an hour.

Would you look at the time, your time has just ran out.

My Mask.

Edited by ToaTimeLord

Memes of the dankest caliber to the face!

My mask.

t5pQDlO.jpg