BIONICLE MAFIA XIX: THE VOLTEX CONSTANT

Voltex

Fresh outta da' mob, and wadda' I ged? Two lousy hits. I ask ya! It boggles de mind. Don't look at me, cats! I ain't startin' no mo' bandwaggons. I'll let some udda po foowel take de blame!

I tink dat wut Zakaro sed makes poifect cents, which is why I'm dubious as to its validuty. Rememba' all de tings I sed? Did dey ged us annywhea? No siree! I don't wanna be a complete foowel, but boy am I tempted to use de RNG. Dat' baby has at least haff a chance!

i think i lost a few brain cells

if yu had anny.

Sorry, but I couldn't resist.

I'm going to hold off my vote until someone gets concrete evidence or a bandwagon starts rolling.

• Upvote 1

f495fc6cc0a66dd12aa49fce021072a1.gif

Same... but if I get tired of waiting I'm going with two of Zakaro's suggestions. I think his analysis of the evidence was strong.

And speaking of evidence and analysis... Detective, where are you?

save not only their lives

d665fa5c17bc200a946e0a69eaf11f929dc080cb

but their spirits

I'm not voting yet, in case someone produces a very convincing argument for someone's guilt, but here are my RNG results:
Pulsating Cheddar's Murder

Shadow_Ignited

Santa Beard's Murder

Manducus

The RNG was rather uncooperative with the first one, giving first myself, then SJ, then Chro. :P

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

My RNG started landing consistently on dead people early on in Phase 1, and I was all like "RNG obviously they're innocent, that's because they're dead you fool"

So then I stopped including dead people in RNG spins

Can I post the Steamlog of "Who will be medic for Phase 1?"

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Fresh outta da' mob, and wadda' I ged? Two lousy hits. I ask ya! It boggles de mind. Don't look at me, cats! I ain't startin' no mo' bandwaggons. I'll let some udda po foowel take de blame!

I tink dat wut Zakaro sed makes poifect cents, which is why I'm dubious as to its validuty. Rememba' all de tings I sed? Did dey ged us annywhea? No siree! I don't wanna be a complete foowel, but boy am I tempted to use de RNG. Dat' baby has at least haff a chance!

i think i lost a few brain cells
same but i dont have any brain cells to begin with

Hmm... Five hours and no voting. If no one comes up with a good reason to vote otherwise by tomorrow morning, I'm going to go with the RNG choices.

I think people have forgotten that if nobody votes, I will divide all of the votes to 3 suspects by RNG. In this case, you would all be punished with six deaths, despite the rule I have in place for your votes.

#noragrets

• Upvote 4

That is exactly what should happen if nobody wants to "win". Six people dead, probably one or two of the Mafia and five or four villagers, maybe even the Drifter themself. Vote if you want your own vengeance, vote if you don't want to die or be suspicious. The longer you put voting off, I think, the more people are going to die as I have. Then nobody will get a chance for vengeance, and we all love vengeance. You NEED to vote. A shrewd Mafia would take advantage of the village's silence to double their rate of killing - though, of course, that only works when they don't make themselves completely obvious, which is what would happen if a bandwagon suddenly appeared here. Bandwagons are bad if you're lynching an innocent, good if you're lynching the guilty. 

Currently I would urge you all to vote Smooth Jazz, but then I remembered he died as well, and is innocent.

Do not vote: Chro, Manducus, Portalfig, Windrider, Zakaro, Voxumo, Caboose, RG. At least, not for my killing. I doubt any of these were my killers, especially because it can't be the first four and it's unlikely it's the last four.

Instead I would urge you to vote Underscore, Tyler, or Quisoves. Personal suspicions, that's all. Nothing more at the moment. Go ahead and vote. But do not mess up and lynch your own detective or medic. At this point, lynching a matoran is forgivable, but still unnecessary and preferably avoided. That will change eventually. Go ahead and cast your vote unto the ones you suspect - but make sure your judgement is right. Don't be the catalyst of your own destruction.

Edited by Pulsating Cheddar

On Bota Magna, everything is about to fall apart.

Might be grasping at straws, but Jazz was trying to get away from something low to the ground. Underscore?

Anyway Pulse, I plan on voting, but I've been tentative to do so because I don't want to accidentally hang the Detective, who needs to contact me stat, thank you very much.

but their spirits

I'm ust gonna

save us from not having a sextouple hang

yeah

Voting Underscore for Drifter since low-to-the-ground, and it...well, I can't think of any other hint and there's no way I'm just going to let a 3-way happen on that.

However...list 1...Hm.

And...uh...Underscore for List 1, too. I just really don't want 6 people to die

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

I vote Underscore for the first and Tyler for the second.

-Rahkshi Guurahk
GENERATION 3: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
If I actually tried putting all the stuff I like on here, the sig would burst.

d1O9dXQ.png

(This banner is created by http://www.bzpower.com/board/user/59020-onaku/ )

Eh. I'll vote for Underscore as the Drifter by my own logic.

I'm still not too sure about Pulse's killer; the possible gun clue as pointed out by Zak could implicate Caboose, and despite my misgivings I don't think it benefits us at all to stall here (you saw what went down at the end of the first half)... so I vote for Caboose as Mafia.

but their spirits

That is exactly what should happen if nobody wants to "win". Six people dead, probably one or two of the Mafia and five or four villagers, maybe even the Drifter themself. Vote if you want your own vengeance, vote if you don't want to die or be suspicious. The longer you put voting off, I think, the more people are going to die as I have. Then nobody will get a chance for vengeance, and we all love vengeance. You NEED to vote. A shrewd Mafia would take advantage of the village's silence to double their rate of killing - though, of course, that only works when they don't make themselves completely obvious, which is what would happen if a bandwagon suddenly appeared here.

Thank you! As an ex-Mafioso, I can attest to the damage done by the Village's passiveness.

Bandwagons are bad if you're lynching an innocent, good if you're lynching the guilty.

You don't say!

Instead I would urge you to vote Underscore, Tyler, or Quisoves. Personal suspicions, that's all. Nothing more at the moment. Go ahead and vote. But do not mess up and lynch your own detective or medic. At this point, lynching a matoran is forgivable, but still unnecessary and preferably avoided. That will change eventually. Go ahead and cast your vote unto the ones you suspect - but make sure your judgement is right. Don't be the catalyst of your own destruction.

I'm uncertain. I obviously don't think the last one is a good choice (but given my track-record, I don't blame you for being wary of me.) Underscore makes a certain obvious sense. Hardly a solid lead, but better than nothing, I suppose. I'm not certain about Tyler. He's been silent so far, so there's really not much to judge him by. In fact, if I were the paranoid type, I'd find your fingering of him far more suspicious.

So, I'll go with the RNG for the Mafia, and with your suggestion for the Drifter.

Voting Shadow_Ignited for the first murder, and Underscore for the second.

gZsNWyr.png

(Credit to Nik the Three for the banner)

@QP
Once a Mafioso, always a Mafioso. After dying, that is. Burn wasn't revived like most of the rest of the first-cycle Mafia, and it's not like he's going to help the village this time around, so he's going to spread discord and sow confusion wherever he can.

@Chuck
If we hang the Drifter, we hang the Drifter. Doesn't matter whether or not we mistook him for a Mafioso.

but their spirits

@QP

Once a Mafioso, always a Mafioso. After dying, that is. Burn wasn't revived like most of the rest of the first-cycle Mafia, and it's not like he's going to help the village this time around, so he's going to spread discord and sow confusion wherever he can.

You're just saying that because you're guilty. <3

*Snaps fingers*

• Upvote 1

Mafia Suspects:

Underscore - 2

Caboose - 1

Tyler - 1

Shadow Ignited - 1

Drifter Suspects:

Underscore - 4

Tyler - 1

If the same player has the highest vote count in both lists, I will select the second candidate via RNG from the list of suspects being voted for. Should there be only one other suspect, I will instead go to the "split all votes across three players" method.

JSYK

Mafia Suspects:

Underscore - 2

Caboose - 3

Tyler - 1

Shadow Ignited - 1

Drifter Suspects:

Underscore - 4

Tyler - 1

I felt like vote switches were too easy. You want to win this round, you do it the hard way - by not being wishy washy at all! Hahaha!

E: Taka's vote counted. I must say, it doesn't surprise me at all to see the 5 newcomers being targeted by everyone first...

Edited by CHRIS PRATT
  • Upvote 3