Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Sidonas - Dorm

Sidonas woke with a jolt, he assumed it was just energy from having alot of sleep. He spent the next few hours putting what was left of the Crossbow Gauntlet together, and when it was finished, he put it in a small package of it's own. He wrote a quick letter and rolled it up, placing it in the parcel with the Crossbow Gauntlet.

Afterwards, he placed the crates by everyone's doors, making sure the food in them were undamaged, which they were. With great care, he left the gift for Recoil at her door, and ran off quickly to his dorm.

When he arrived, he collapsed in bed, thinking of what he wrote to Recoil, he recited it in his memory:

"Hello,

I know this may seem strange, finding free food and a new weapon inside a crate and parcel, but rest assured, this is all out of goodwill, not any scheme like I may be known for, if you have guessed who this is from, that is. Anyways, I hope people enjoy getting something good to eat besides the garbage this academy provides. And the gadget? A Gauntlet Crossbow of my own design, for whenever you are in a situation where Kamas and an average sized weapon will not suffice. I have provided ammunition, not many bolts to fire, but 5 will do, considering this is to be used only when silence is needed. If you want more ammunition? Well, I think you know where to go.

I hope this shows you that I'm much more than a thief.

Hope we can talk to each other without a blade to someone's neck,

A friend,

"Anonymous" "

When Sidonas finished the recitement of the letter, he let out a small whisper: "Recoil, I like you.." Then he fell asleep.

What Sidonas did not realize is that when he moved it, several of the bolts keeping the thing together came undone, causing the thing to revert to a broken, half complete state.

OOC: Last Post.

Gonna do a lot of editing tomorrow.

Edited by Kovika

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Zex

Another trick. I had Assasinator at the ready. I was prepared.

I easily deflect the stab away from me with my arm pushing it on the staff part allowing me to move closer and attempt to finish him. 

"I. Was. READY FOR THIS!"

I attempted to plunge Assasinator into his the gash in his rib with a powerful stab while sending all my electric powers into the blade.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Illusive - Gym.

"NO!" My brother's voice came out in a roar and he slammed into me, throwing me painfully onto the floor.

I saw him stiffen, eyes wide in surprise. Zex's dagger was buried up to the hilt in his Kraata case. He sagged, limbs spasming as lightning coursed through his body. His already-battered armour ruptured, sparks flying from the wounds. And then, very abruptly, it stopped. He fell off the blade and onto the floor, ashes trickling out of his cracked Kraata case. 

The realisation hit me a like a physical blow, far more painful than anything I'd suffered before, echoing again and again in my mind as I slowly sank into unconsciousness:

He was dead. 

Because of me.

Edited by Roman Torchwick
  • Upvote 2

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: Wait I said chest, not kraata case.

The rahkshi was stiff and cold. He was dead.

I yank out my knife.

I instantly attempted to pick him up and go to the infirmary and I told my teammate to try to convince the illusion rahk to go to the infirmary.

IC: Pyre

"Why did he do that! Both of them could be alive if he let the stab hit in a non-fatal part!" I growled.

IC: Fang - Cauldron

Fang could only half pay attention as Kat related the story as if it was just a stroll through the Courtyard. They could all have been killed. Still, it didn't stop him from chuckling at her impression of Mahrika.

The other half of his mind was focused on the feeling of the brush slipping its icy paint over him. At every little divet, he cringed as if repeating the hit that had formed it. As Kat's brush buried his scars, he felt as if he was being buried with them. That face in the mirror was not his own, not anymore. He felt like a fresh hatchling again, barely arrived at the Academy, just as much of a blank canvas as the white that covered him once more. So much had happened since then.

He reached up a hand to feel the fresh paint and watched in shock as the old him in the mirror did the same. Kat had done an excellent job with the lines. They were just as crisp and deadly as he remembered, perhaps more so than his own sloppy attempts.

"Good... good..." he absentmindedly answered her, both for the story and her work. "Perhaps... I can return... when... if this all clears up."

There was one more thing he could do. That he should do. He excused himself and stepped over to the water's edge, once more looking at that familiar yet strange reflection. He was still missing a fang from falling into the Causeway after the Lightblaster. At least a little paint couldn't change that. He raised a hand to the others and flashed a bit of plasma. It didn't hurt until the triangles of metal hit the ground with a clatter. They had never had any nerves in them, but it was one distinction he could make from the past.

He walked back to Kat with a small, weak grin. "They always looked ridiculous anyway."

• Upvote 2

IC: Alpha/1st Person/Dorm ---> Infirmary

I decided to visit Omega. When I got there I started to polish his armor which had colleted dust since I last arrived. I didn't know why I kept coming back to him but I knew that I was obligated to watch over my brother, dead he may be.

IC: Rail - Gym

The screams of another Rahkshi tore Rail's attention away from Xara's battle with Vaalku, directing it to the gruesome sight elsewhere in the gym.

There, laying on the floor, was a student with a knife wound puncturing the armor directly around their Kraata.

It seemed that another was to share Omega's fate.

Normally, Rail wouldn't have even blinked an eye at something like that. He was no stranger to killing himself, so he was familiar with the sight, the smell of blood, and the like, but for some reason, this felt different... wrong, even.

Then he remembered why.

At first, he could only make out the Rahkshi's shape, but slowly the details came flooding back. His colors, the shape of his spines, his weapons, and most importantly, the other wounded Rahkshi that was on the floor beside him. He knew them, obviously not personally, but the realisation was enough to stop him dead in his tracks. The fallen one was Silencer, the one beside him Illusive; two Rahkshi specifically known for their unparalleled teamwork in battle.

They were also the two who took the blame for blocking off the gym; an action that he alone had perpetrated.

Silencer was dead because of him.

For the first time in his life, a mixture of guilt and despair had coursed through the very fiber of his being, but they were eventually drowned out by an even stronger emotion, one that caused him to lose all sense of reason and logic.

Pure, unbridled fury.

Before he even knew what he was doing, he was already in flight mode, hurtling towards the scene at break-neck speed before landing and throwing a punch at the face of the Rahkshi who had stabbed him.

OOC: That's Zex, by the way.

• Upvote 2

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Exxan - Gym.

"Oh karz...." I didn't need to get any closer to tell that Silencer was dead. I could see it in the stillness of his body. A stillness I knew all too well from Omega. But this, this was different. I'd given Omega a chance to choose his fate. From the wounds on Silencer's body, he'd been given no such chance. 

Murderer.... 

But Illusive.... he was still moving, ever so slightly. I moved to kneel beside him. He was still alive, barely. With a ragged gash across one side, a stab wound right through his upper chest, what looked to be an axe wound to his leg, and a whole assortment of other injuries, it was a miracle he was still functioning. "Someone help him!" I pleaded. My arm was trapped; I couldn't carry him without risking doing even more damage. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Palma had no knowledge of the massive series of brawls breaking out in the Gym. But the effects of it were making themselves known. Injured Rahkshi were coming in by the drove including one so far who...well, someone had clearly been trying to help by bringing Discord in, but she knew there had never been a chance. She had him laid quietly in a corner, unseen and out the way, so he'd be less of a disturbance to those who she could fix

• Upvote 1

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Rail - Gym

Rail's fist hit the staff, stopping the blow cold as his eyes diverted towards the interfering Rahkshi, displaying nothing but rage. In this state, it was exceedingly difficult for him to tell friend from foe, and right now, he wasn't even going to be bothered trying to figure it out. He opened his mouth, letting an animalistic snarl emerge from his throat before batting the weapon out of his way with his forearm; a clear indication that he should either back off, or prepare to be caught in the crossfire.

A split-second later, his arm swung through the air once more, this time intending to cut into his target's chest with his Tiger Claws.

OOC: Still Zex.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Exxan - Infirmary. 

Finally, some sympathetic NPCs student came over and helped gingerly carry Illusive's prone form and Silencer's burnt-out shell towards the infirmary. I brought up the rear, carrying their weapons, weighed down by regret.

I could remember the last time Silencer had spoken with me. He'd said he and his brother would have nothing else to do with myself or Phogen until the issue of me murdering Omega had been properly resolved. Now he'd never get the chance to speak to me again. And poor Illusive.... all alone now, with no one who really understood him. I couldn't begin to imagine what he would be going through when he awoke. 

Finally, we arrived, laying the pair down on two different beds beside each other. My helpers drifted away back into the hallways, and I slumped down in a chair, placing their weapons in a pile beside me. My shoulders sagged, and I rested my head in my one good hand, unsure of what to do with myself. 

Corpus Rahkshi was falling apart... it would only be a matter of time before we wiped each other out. 

OOC: Exxan open for interaction, The Twins waiting for an official Ultron post. 

IC: Squid

Squid put away the light.

"I think I'll make a lampshade first. I imagine that the dark blue cloth will make the light shine with a wavy blue light, like underwater. I've always wanted to travel underwater..."

Squid put his sword on the ground and grabbed a large piece of dark bluish cloth. He measured it so it would fit on the lampshade. Although he knew nothing about sewing, Squid grabbed some metal wire, looped it around the lampshade par and piereced it through the cloth, then tied it together. 

"This looks like it will work."

Squid began to do it again. He'd need to do this at least seven more times.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

IC Mar'jik:

Mar'jik hadn't been able to get in the gym during the big fight. But he did see the twin Rahks being carried out, and realized with a start: One of their minds was no longer there. One was dead. Seeing Exxan following behind, he followed him. When they dropped the Twins off, Mar'jik went up to Exxan. "Exxan. What happened?" Mar'jik asked, carefully controlling his tone.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

"Stop this mindless violence!"

I try to walk to the infirmary avoiding the fights.

IC: Pyre

"That rahkshi jumped in front of the knife. It would have been a non-fatal blow! But this fool! They even had two chances to surrender!"

I ran to the other rahkshi.

I looked at the rahkshi as we walked to the infirmary.

"You're a good fighter. The name's Pyre."

He introduced himself to be Zex.

We entered the infirmary and sat down.

OOC: Waiting for Palma

IC: Cuutuk - Library

"Heh, let me try..."

He looks at the text again.

He breathed in.

" IcannotbeleveAntrozwouldhavetheaudacitytoassemblesuchanamazingatrocity.

IcannotbeleveAntrozwouldhavetheaudacitytoassemblesuchanamazingatrocity.

IcannotbeleveAntrozwouldhavetheaudacitytoassemblesucHannmaigantrizitibljjbfg..."

He starts laughing at his slip up.

"Wow! Hah. That went screwy."

• Upvote 2

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

IC: Rain - Squid's Dorm

She just shrugged again. "Do what you like."

She was only half listening as she painted. Despite all the detail, the work was moving quickly. As her brush flowed and rushed through all the inanimate currents, it almost appeared as if the room was being flooded under thousands of bio of water. She grinned widely as she picked up another shade. This was what she lived for.

IC: Hoto - Empty Dorm Wing

As she slowly pulled away from Jayar, she caught sounds of something going on in the rest of the school. There was a lot of running and shouting, but it wasn't clear enough to tell what was going on. She tried to push it out of her mind, but she couldn't help wondering if Kat was there. She had been upset, and Hoto left her.

As she gently spun Jayar around, she casually asked "Did you meet Omega's sister?"

IC: Squid

Squid nodded. He enjoyed making things, even if they were not the highest-quality. There was just a certain... feel to making something with your own two hands that nothing else could replicate. He continued working on the lampshade, and once the cloth was tightly tied onto the frame, he unsheathed his sword. Making sure there was enough room, Squid split the sword into a staff and then closed it again on the cloth like a giant pair of scissors. There was still some cloth at the top, though. He gathered it all in the center and tied it shut with his metal wire technique. The lampshade was complete, and Squid took out the lightstone again. He put the lampshade over it and... it fit. It was wobbly, but didn't fall to the ground. It muffled the annoying lightstone and made the glow and cool, calming blue. It would hold up as long as he didn't crash into it, throw it around, etc. He stood back and admired his handiwork. In his pride, he had forgotten he had no way to stand the lamp upright...

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

IC: Deadeye

Deadeye followed Poly, his nature much more perked up.

IC: Recoil

Once Recoil had got back, there was a package on the front of her door. She read the letter on it. "Hello,

I know this may seem strange, finding free food and a new weapon inside a crate and parcel, but rest assured, this is all out of goodwill, not any scheme like I may be known for, if you have guessed who this is from, that is. Anyways, I hope people enjoy getting something good to eat besides the garbage this academy provides. And the gadget? A Gauntlet Crossbow of my own design, for whenever you are in a situation where Kamas and an average sized weapon will not suffice. I have provided ammunition, not many bolts to fire, but 5 will do, considering this is to be used only when silence is needed. If you want more ammunition? Well, I think you know where to go.
I hope this shows you that I'm much more than a thief.
Hope we can talk to each other without a blade to someone's neck,
A friend,
"Anonymous" 

Recoil grinned. It was obviously from Sidonas. She opened the package and saw food, and something that really interested her. It was a crossbow gauntlet, albeit broken. She took the package into the dorm and began work on the gauntlet, fitting all the bolts back into it.

Edited by VahkiDane

IC Poly: it was not long before we reached the Courtyard. There was a time when we would come here to escape our thoughts. But we were stronger, now.

We saw the grotesque one, and started over to him, dragging behind us the dead one. Our brother in freedom flowed closely.

We would need to give him a new name to fit his new persona.

OOC: that's you, smudge.

OOC: Wow, that took long...

IC Vaalku

Xara's knee hit his chest. She had gripped his wrist and was scratching at them. Really bad. And was playing tough. And then the charge. Vaalku almost went unconscious. His vision darted back and forth, his stomach reeled... He pulled in as much air as he could hold-

And roared. The sound threatened to split his own ears.

He sent as powerful of a charge he could muster into Xara, hoping this gave him an opening.

OOC: Wait, is Fang x Kat confirmed now?

Edited by ghidora131

IC Poly:

We looked at the body as if noticing it for the first time.

"Yes. He crossed us, and paid for his foolery." We tossed the body in front of us. The stench was maddening, turning even our stomach.

"We are forming a group. A group dedicated to the freedom of the student body. We are interesting in recruiting you."