Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Xara - Gym.

I shrugged in response to Glass' question. There were a lot of students here whose names I didn't know. "Wait.... where did Rail go?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

"Maybe some other time," I told Cao, assuming he meant me. "Come on Glass, we need to stop Rail. Again." 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Illusive - Infirmary. 

I stirred in my sleep, flashes of pain piercing my body as I moved. Not physical pain. Mental. My outside injuries had been healed; I could feel that they were gone. But the scars inside me.... those would never fade. I was alone. My brother, the only being who truly understood me, was gone. Dead, because I'd pushed myself too far, put myself in a position where he'd had to sacrifice his life to save mine. 

I'd failed him, and now he was gone forever. No longer was I one of The Twins, part of a pair, a collective. By attaching myself to Silencer, I'd cast the greatest illusion of all: that I was a part of something; that I belonged. 

But now, the illusion was gone, revealing me for who I truly was: Alone. An individual without an identity.  

"Rail, calm down!" I tried to get between him and his target. "What's going on? Talk to us." 

IC: "Is it something you can say on the move?" Palma answered Exxan, moving from one patient to another. "I have a lot of work to do right now. There's a lot of people coming in, even for this place, I think there's been a riot somewhere."

She came across Vaalku, who'd picked up more injuries in one fight than she'd seen in some Rahkshi who'd had centuries. She tutted and started patching him up

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Exxan - Infirmary. 

"It's something that's been on my mind for a while," I admitted, following Palma on her rounds. "When I went to Tridax's office, you and Suvak were both there, and didn't say a thing the entire time. I'm curious.... Did Tridax even consult you two - the ones who've had the the most contact with us students - before he decided my punishment, or did he just want someone there to witness?" 

IC: "Tridax..." Palma stopped for a moment, before realising the last of Vaalku's wounds needed tending to and turned back to finishing the job, "Tridax believes the whole faculty staff should be present for punishments. I think it is more a case of trying to embarrass whoever is being punished, but he claims its so Suvak or I could raise objections if we think he's being too unfair." She snorted with derision, a borderline terrifying sound coming from kraata organs, "As if either of us would. Suvak is stuck between being stared stiff and feeling his honour forces him to back Tridax, and all he'd need to is give a very definite order and I have no choice but to obey. I don't have quite the same options as any of you."

• Upvote 2

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Shield

Shield was a bit of a fanboy. He would admit that. So when Root came in to the courtyard, he gave a delighted squeal. He ran up to him, a smile on his face. "OHMYMAKUTAYOU'REROOT!" Shield said, freaking out from his sheer awesomeness. "You're the guy who fought against that evil villain, Deadeye!" Shield exclaimed. "You were all like, "WHOOSH! Evil never wins!"" He said, grinning. "I watched that fight, but I knew you would win as soon as I saw you!"

Edited by VahkiDane

"I thought as much," I sighed. Despite the fact that he barely knew any of its occupants, Tridax had absolute control over the entire school. "That brings me to my second question, then. What do you think? Was Tridax's punishment too harsh, or not harsh enough?" 

IC: "I feel, in a sense, both. I would have just locked you away in solitary, let you think on what you had done. You seemed genuinely regretful, I think just the isolation with your guilt would have been enough. When Tridax hobbled you and sent you out I assumed you'd be torn apart by the other students, which would have been too much. Instead you seem to have gotten off lightly, which I think has sent an...unfortunate message to others." She gestured at the bodies of the fallen over in the far corner

• Upvote 2

7AOYGDJ.jpg

I didn't look at the bodies. One of them I didn't know, and the other I regretted not getting to know better. I wasn't sure how to respond to Palma, either. I'd been expecting to be torn apart as well; part of me had wanted it, thought I'd deserved it. And it hadn't happened.

Palma was right: I'd gotten off lightly. My punishment had amounted to nothing but a minor handicap. And in the wake of these two murders, my own crime seemed to have been all but forgotten. "What should I do?" I asked Palma.

This wasn't right, I had to do something. 

Assuming, of course, there's anything I can actually do....

Edited by Roman Torchwick

"Sure," I hurried out, and made my way down to the refectory. I grabbed a tray and piled it high with as much gruel as I could safely carry with only one hand, then carefully brought it back to the infirmary. "How much more will you need?" I asked, putting the tray down on a table. 

IC: Dajoks - Gym -> Sickbay (or whatever)

Dajoks still felt a bit... Frizzy from the handshake. It was a level 3 lightning charge... He decides to get it checked out.

He departs the gym and heads to the infirmary, when he sees the one rahk with the... Mangled feet. He decides to say hello. It was apparent that he was not seeing eye to eye with that... Xara. After eyeing him a bit, watching Palma work her magic, he walks over and leans on his bed with his elbow.

"Arr... You seem pretty badly hurt but... I'd say ye be fine. Soon, I guess. But I'll leave that to Palma." He says.

"I am Dajoks." He holds out his hook for a handshake, grinning with his gold tooth.

Edited by Loganto the Le-Matoran

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

"Alright," I nodded and started back towards the refectory, returning with another tray, before making one last trip to deliver the third and final tray. I put it down, licking stray globules of gruel off my fingers. As it turned out, carrying slop on flat trays with only one hand was a messy job. 

"Anything else you needed a hand with?" At least I was making myself useful to someone this way. 

IC: Jayar / Outside Infirmary

"... Yeah," agreed Jayar. He removed the blindfold entirely, since it seemed their practice was over for now. "Where do you think she might be?"

IC: Shark / Gym

AAARG

Shark did his best not to show pain, but as the electricity coursed through him he felt it. Swordfighting like this was not going to work.

He staggered back sevaral steps in quick succession, hoping to put some distance between himself and his opponent, mentally imploring the Gym to materialize an array of training dummies around him. Then he took stance, and swinging twice in quick succession, cut off the dummy's arms, sending them chattering to the ground. He sheathed his sword.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Root - Courtyard

Root's noble head was full of befuddlement. Where had this excitable Rahkshi come from? How had he seen that glorious battle against Deadeye (who was now apparently reformed)? And what should a heroic Rahkshi such as himself do with one such as this?

The first thoughts to pour into his mind were nervous. He had never as of yet needed a companion beyond his own leather-bound friends. But as he pondered the volumes in which he had read, he found that all the best heroes had some other by their side. Perhaps this one could be useful, at least in tasks unworthy of dirtying his noble hands. And if one word could describe the Rahkshi before him, 'twould be "loquacious." This Rahkshi's capacity for speech and excitement could assist in covering his less heroic qualities.

So Root stepped forth with a deep and noble bow to declare "'Tis I! Root, Reader of Books, at your service!"

IC: Hoto - Hallways

"I... I don't know!" she shouted back, trying to hear herself over the noise. "Last I saw her, she was in the Courtyard, with us, but then she disappeared!"

IC: Fang - Cauldron

Fang took one last look at her before they left. She was still beautiful with the shining red and black paint. He could not regret his words, though he dreaded what the future may hold for them.

Then his eyes caught the necklace, still around her neck since the last assignment. There was still something he needed to do, and there was no better place than the Cauldron.

"Did I ever tell you how well that necklace suits you? It looks far better on you than it ever did for me. But... there's something missing." He suddenly vanished with a mischievous but pained grin.

He tore through the piles of the Cauldron, looking for one specific thing. There, under that staff. A small fragment of metal that appeared to be a piece of a Kanohi, or at least could pass as one. His fresh paint glowed as he made a few modifications, then sat down to paint it.

He remembered the exact shade of blue perfectly. How could he not? But as he filled in the dull metal, he grinned and tossed away the can, selecting instead a particular hue of purple.

He returned to Kat somberly after a moment, holding the fragment in both hands. He carefully undid the knot and slipped the new addition on. It quietly rang against Omega's black fang and his own red.

He gave a sad smile as he replaced the necklace. "It matches your eyes."

IC: Squid

Squid was puzzled. He slumped down on his bed, his headplate in his hands. He eyed the wall above his window, and then to the drapes. His eyes flicked back and forth. Suddenly, an idea came to him! He didn't need to screw it into the wall. Squid picked up the pole and slowly pushed it towards into the wall. The living rock held in place by the energy system didn't quiver. Squid struggled as he pushed the pole as hard as he could.

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

ic

ive been driving all night my hands wet on the wheel

theres a voice in my head that drives my heel

its my baby callin says i need you here

well its a half past four and im shifting gear

when she is lonely and the longing gets too much

she sends a cable coming in from above

dont need no phone at all

weve got a thing thats called radar love

weve got a wave in the air

radar love

the radios playin some forgotten song

brenda lees coming on strong

the roads got me hypnotized

and im speeding into a new sunrise

when i get lonely and im sure ive had enough

she sends her comfort coming in from above

dont need no letter at all

weve got a line in the sky

no more speed im almost there

gotta keep cool now gotta take care

last car to pass here i go

and the line of cars drove down real slow

and the radio played that forgotten song

brenda lees coming on strong

and the newsman sang his same song

one more radar lover gone

when i get lonely and im sure ive had enough

she sends her comfort coming in from above

we dont need no letter at all

weve got a line in the sky

weve got a thing thats called

radar love

goldie was done lifting for today.

-Tyler

• Upvote 2

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: Zex

When Shark staggered backwards I changed to flightmode quickly to evade the spikes coming in.

"I. Will. Destroy. You. ALL! THAT SILENCE RAHKSHI KILLED HIMSELF!"

I imagined water filling up the room. And in rage I attempt to electrocute the water and everybody in it.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

OoC daaaaaaaaawwww~

IC Kat: I looked down at the necklace and it's new, bright addition.

"I..... I don't know what to say.... Thank you."

I ran a finger along the bit of metal.

Matched my eyes, huh...?

I smiled.

IC Poly:

"We freed his tortured mind from the clouds of madness."

IC: The Trinity Brothers/3rd Person, Omniscient Narrator/Campsite -> Causeway

Toxin and Stronghold woke up to see that their older brother was not as happy as they was. In fact, he was more crestfallen than he was before. Once Bullseye woke up, his younger brothers tried but couldn't get anything out of him. They all agreed to return to the school, seeing as the idea behind this camping trip was to calm down and strengthen the bond between brothers.

Bullseye stayed behind to clean up the campsite. The younger brothers decided to let him be, perhaps that was what he needed the most.

Bullseye started by snuffing out the dim flames of the campfire and did the rest of the cleaning. As he was just about to leave, he saw Fang and Kat walking along the way. Not wanting for a confrontation, he quickly left for the Causeway

IC Vaalku

Vaalku had been half awake, observing Palma and Exxan's conversation. His eyes shot open when he heard Exxan speak, and he looked around the room, to speak with him next he saw him.

He had said something he'd never said before... And Vaalku had to talk to him.

"What should I do?"

Then a Rahk walked up and offered his hand. Vaalku would liked to have shaken it, but he stopped from being too weak and monitoring the room for Exxan. Instead, he made a fake effort and cringed with pain. "Sorry," he said. "I'm Vaalku."

Edited by ghidora131

So, Legion did have a hand in Deadeye's sudden change. They had powers that no Lehrak should have, and they kept it all under a veil of secrecy. It could be heroic modesty, but it could also be the guilt of a villain. Root wasn't sure what to think. His vast library of knowledge had no secret wisdom to impart to him on the subject. So Root nodded his thanks and turned to his strange new companion.

IC: Fang - Cauldron

His grin slowly turned more genuine as she admired it. "I don't need it any more, as long as I've got you."

Without another word, he slipped out the waterfall, hoping his new paint wouldn't just wash away. He was terrible at this, and he was embarrassed at everything he had said, but it seemed he had done something right. He looked down to see his fangs lying on the beach. For a moment, he considered adding one of them to the necklace to remember this moment, but he just shook his head. He didn't need reminders for something like this.

Edited by Click
  • Upvote 1

IC: Jayar / Outside Infirmary

"Let's try the Courtyard, then. She may have returned, and if not we can ask someone if they've seen her," suggested Jayar, half-shouting. If they couldn't find Kat there then at least it would be quiet enough to think about where to go next.

IC: Shark / Gym

Oh no, the Gym was filling with water... Very slowly. It was maybe an entire centimeter deep - electrocuting it from the site was not going to work, and if it did the charge would probably be too dispersed to hurt.

Just to be safe, Shark grabbed up the severed arms before leaping onto another dummy's shoulders. The stony arms were his weapons now, heavy (just like he wanted them) and nonconductive.

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

OOC: The sad thing is two of the Rahkshi about to go Kaita on you also happen to be Chain Lightning, and one of them is now level three...

Root was still unsure of how reliable this one could be. He preferred a certain level of silence, something this Rahkshi seemed incapable of maintaining. However, heroes always give others a chance before submitting their just and honest judgments!

The name was curious, to be sure, but he was not one to question it, with a name such as "Root." Root was a courageous and strong name! 'Twas the center and foundation of every plant, the source from which they derive much of their nutrition! "Shield" just gave Root the embarrassing image of him cowering behind the small Rahkshi to avoid enemy fire. Heroes do not cower behind others!

Now... what shall the new pair do? Root had been journeying to the Training Ground for a good practice session. It had been a while since he had fought another Rahkshi, and the last time had not gone as well as could be hoped. Perhaps he could show his new companion a true heroic dual of epic proportions (assuming he does not lose, that is)!

"C-c-come, we train!" he declared with a welcoming wave of his hand.

IC: Hoto - Hallways

"Sure!" she shouted back before running off without a moment's hesitation. The noise was giving her a headache, and the silence of the Courtyard would be appreciated.

But she did not see the profiles of any Rahkshi in the Courtyard. The trial and Kat had cleared out, and they were once again alone

Edited by Click

IC: Zex

The water level kept increasing. It reached my knees.

But a rahk opened the doors an water poured out.

You know what? I'm out. This isn't worth it. I say to myself.

I attempt to fly out to the door to escape the gym. I attempt to fly to the infirmary.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~