Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Mar'jik:

Standing up, Mar'jik sighed. Exxan was busy, and he obviously wasn't going to get many answers here anyway. Best to return to teh scene of the crime. He began to walk back to the gym, his walk turning into a run as he got close enough to sense agitation and anger.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Flash | Library

Flash reached the library without drama and grabbed a random book. Mask powers? That sounds interesting. She sat down at a table and opened the book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

IC: Zelnos | Infirmary

Zelnos heard his name being called. Looking around he saw a student pointing him out to Palma. He made his way over to her. "Were you looking for me Palma?"

Edited by Shadow_Ignited

~Just call me Shadow_Ignited~

IC: Root - Gym

Root pointed his staff threateningly at Shield.

"C-c-concede?" he asked, cautiously.

IC: Rain - Squid's Dorm

Rain idly looked back to check Squid's progress and nearly jumped out of her armor. "Nononononono! I said that blue right there!"

She pointed to a virtually indistinguishably different shade and a very near spot. To anyone without her practiced eyes, it would appear crazy.

IC: Sidonas - Dorm

Hearing Recoil's reply, Sidonas spoke: "I- Now, this is going to sound like a suicide mission, but I plan to see if I can negotiate trade with the ghosts at Phantom-On-The-Water. If it doesn't work, I may have to..'Borrow' a few things. If I do, can you promise not to tell anyone?"

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Exxan - Hallways. 

"Okay...." she was right, after all. "In answer to your earlier question, I'm not exactly sure what happened. All I know is that when I got to the gym, The Twins had just gotten the karz beaten out of them. The smaller one was badly wounded, and the big guy was dead. When we took them to the infirmary, there was another student already in there, dead." 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Hoto - Courtyard

Sorry, edited this in. I should know better. :P

IC: Root - Gym

Root's staff hit the floor with a bang to intercept Shield's leg. "G-g-good," he grinned. "A h-h-hero never c-c-concedes!"

OOC: Feel free to encounter Fang. He's just roaming the halls dejectedly. Also, his new paint's all scratched. :D

IC mar'jik:

Arriving, Mar'jik saw a strange sight. Xara, reeking of anger and a hint of pride(Roman, tell me if this is right. I wasn't sure.), facing a crowd of Rahks. Mar'jik stepped forward. "What is going on here?", he asked sternly.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

OOC: Yup, anger and pride. 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Exxan - Gym.

"Not sure," I grunted, feeling my arm being twisted even more than it had when Tridax had trapped it in the first place. "He was still unconscious last I saw of him." 

____________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Era - Courtyard.

"When three Rahkshi merge their forms into one, more powerful being." I explained quickly, "three minds, one body. I could give you all my knowledge about fighting blind without actually having to teach it to you." 

____________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Xara - Gym.

"Glass...." I warned, "...they attacked me. I was defending myself." 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Sidonas - Dorm

"I think negotiations are the best way to go; I'm done stealing from other Rahk like that." He got out of his chair and sat next to Recoil.

"Do you-"

Do you care about me? He thought, I really care about you Recoil, and I'm afraid of you saying no..

"Do you think that if I do all of this for people, I could be known as more than a thief?"

He said it quickly, but you could sense the nervousness in his tone.

Are we more than friends? He thought to himself about Recoil, Do you think of me the same? As more than a friend?

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Jayar / Courtyard

"You would form this Kaita with yourself, Hoto, and... who would you have as the third?" asked Jayar. It seemed likely the third would be him. If the ensuing pool of mind shared knowledge as she suspected, then he would accrue almost instantly the ability to navigate blind. But in the same way, his feelings for Hoto would be utterly revealed - to both her and Era. The former, he hoped and felt already knew, but informing the latter might make things... awkward.

IC: Shark / Gym

The walls were now extremely thick. There was no way he could get in.

Too bad for Zex it would be just as difficult to get out - in the ensuing chaos of the impact Shark had silently flown through the hole in the ceiling. And if Zex tried to call away the walls, he would find that an intellect as strong as his - perhaps more so in its freedom from wasteful emotion - was holding them in place.

Silently Shark snuck up behind Zex and unsheathed his sword - cloth wrapped around the hilt, a makeshift insulation against his opponent's electricity - and tapped it upon the opposite shoulder of his target that he had last time. He was prepared for a similar response, thus he readied himself to leap backwards.

If Shark could feel enjoyment, which was debatable, then he was certainly feeling it now.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Kat:

I nodded, grunting slightly as I untangled the metal enough to get his arm out from behind his back.

"Never saw 'em apart. He's gonna have a of a time adjusting...."

Now to get it actually off his arm. I looked it over. Didn't look like I was gonna untangle it anytime soon, but.... There. If I could cut it apart at that point, it should get a large section off.

"Gonna need you to trust me for a sec."

OOC: There was a roof. Shark couldn't have entered. Also when the ball struck he increased the height of the balls making them reach the roof.

IC: Pyre

Pyre woke up once again. He walked to the gym and saw an unusual room in the wall. He dismissed it and began leaning against it.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Exxan - Hallway. 

"Ah.... what? Why?" 

IC: Zex

I had learned from last time.

"Can you not be annoying?" I ask.

I spin around start throwing 3 electrified throwing knives at my enemy. 1 aimed for his chest and 1 to each side of his body to prevent him from dodging.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

"Fine...." If she was going to try to kill me, she would have done it before starting to cut my arm loose. I still didn't exactly trust her, but I figured the worst she could do was accidentally cut my arm off. 

IC: Shark / Gym: Zex' Enclosure

Why dodge a puny know when you can knock it aside with your giant sword? Shark did this, and then spoke, which he rarely did:

"Coward?"

His voice was deep and frightening, like a chasm in the earth threatening to engulf the listener.

Then he lunged forward, swinging his sword above his head and then down-left towards Zex' head with hurricane force.

IC Kat:

I nodded, and gave what I hoped was a reassuring smile, drawing one of my swords.  

Lightly tapping my intended target, a tangle of about four large wirey metal twists.

I drew my arm back.

My blade flashed, and there was a screech of metal on metal, then several clangs as most of  the twisted staff fell to the floor.

Not a scratch on him. I smiled. 

Sheathed my blade, and pulled the rest of the tangled mess from his shoulder.

"Good as new!" I said, smiling.

"Thanks...." I groaned, trying to work some feeling back into my arm. "But.... I've got to ask... why?" 

IC: Bullseye/1st Person/Outside his Dorm

I was sitting up against my doorstep as I was too tired to enter my dorm. I saw Fang, all scratched up and also looking dejected. I waved him over, perhaps I need a conversation to lift our spirits...although it would take more than a conversation to help me recover from the thoughts I've been having.

"Hey, Fang. You all right?"

IC: Toxin, Stronghold. and Punch/Counterpunch/3rd Person/Infirmary

They walked in to see if Claws and Revenge was alright when Caoutchouc said that. Toxin growled.

"Try that and you'll get my poison in your system."

"Right...." for some reason, I found it a tad difficult to believe her. "Why did you come looking for me in the first place?" 

IC: Shark / Gym: Zex' Enclosure

Shark did indeed embed his sword in the Gym floor, and seeing Assassinator headed for his arm let go of the sword and leapt over it with the momentum retained from the charge. He landed in a roll on the other side of the sword and willed the Gym to spit out the sword. There was a bit of distance between him and Zex, but also the sword as the Gym forced it out of the ground.

IC Kat: I snorted.

"Looking? Lot of assumptions there. Just saw you in the infirmary struggling with that thing, and figured I'd let you know the news."

I became a little more serious.

"Look, we have our disagreements over Omega's... over his... Karz, over what happened, but.... I respect you as a fellow, so...."

I sighed, Karz, it was hard to do this.

I stuck a hand out.

"Can we start over? My name's Kat."

This was ridiculous. "Exxan." I said flatly, hesitating as she extended her hand towards me. She was level three now, and Fear wasn't an emotion I intended to get acquainted with anytime soon. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick