Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC Mar'jik:

"You know, we could report him to Tridax and be done with it. Or we could have someone interrogate him." Mar'jik said cautiously.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: The green trails of Palma's power receded from Stronghold as she finished her work.

"I have good news and bad news," she said, turning to Bullseye, "Good news, his injuries were not so severe that I couldn't fix them. The bad news...well thats the reason I had to work on him for so long. The electrical attacks have done something to the connection between his kraata and his suit. It'll have an effect on his senses, make it harder for him to see or hear perhaps, dull how he can feel the world. Technically he's as fit as I can make him its just...like his nerves are clogged. They might 'clean up' eventually but for now, he's going to have some issues."

7AOYGDJ.jpg

IC: Bullseye >-}> /1st Person/Infirmary

I nodded and waited for Stronghold to wake up...he wouldn't take this too well.

IC: Bullseye and Stronghold/3rd Person/Infirmary

Stronghold stirred.

"Why...do I feel...empty?" and after trying to move, "Wha...why can't I feel anything?"

He sat up slowly and tried to look around. He couldn't really see his feet. After trying to stand up, he tripped, and fell down unconscious,

Bullseye was surprised as this happened and caught him, and then put him back on his cot. He needed to recover. Bullseye sat there, still and quiet.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Xara - Gym.

"The students rallying agaisnt me? To protect you?" I couldn't stop myself from laughing as I swung at him again, this time sweeping my blades sideways from the left and right to get around the half-shredded punching bag. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Sidonas - Courtyard

Sidonas, hearing Recoil's response, let out a low mumble. "That information is confidential." He then turned his gaze to the Brothers and Vlad. "Fine, just give me my Codex in a few days, and I will help return the items. Or you could let me copy it, just simply have someone watch me copy it. Just don't decrypt it."

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Revenge-His Room

Revenge got up and stretched. Time for another crazy day.

IC: Melody-Secret Cave

Melody sat up and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. She poked her head through the vines and took a breath of fresh air.  She was sure this day would be different. Even the crawl through her tiny cave couldn't lower her mood.

IC: Booger-Refectory

Booger walked into the Refectory, grabbed a tray of slop, stole another tray from some poor Rahkshi that had glass lenses attached to his armor to improve his horrible vision, then sat down and proceeded to shovel the food into his mouth.

OOC: Booger is open for interaction, IF YOU DARE!

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

"Wouldn't you like to know?" Sidonas said to Recoil in a sarcastic voice, there were many things he couldn't let them know, especially that nagging feeling that had just come into his head. He had inventions in there; schematics, and some secrets he would be willing to share, but some of them could cost him his life. Hopefully they would never see the sun.

IC: (Snake/Courtyard)

This was ridiculous.

"So, a suitable punishment for someone who stole peoples' valuable possessions and tried to cause chaos and infighting is...having his favourite book taken for a day or two?"

Snake had to admit that he had pulled more than his fair share of pranks and chaos-causing stunts in his time, but he never did anything with things people had close to their circulatory centres  (read: hearts).

Edited by Sil

Kathok

Sidonas looked at the Kamas near his neck, then proceeded to look at Recoil. "Madam, we both know you very well won't kill me, wouldn't be a fair trial now would it? And if Tridax found out, well, I do not believe it would bode well for you." He grinned, he was taking a big risk, but he would probably be killed by those he stole from anyways, so sod it.

Edited by Kovika

IC: Jayar / Courtyard

"I thought is a fitting punishment. He took our most valuable possesions, so we will take his," explained Jayar to Snake. "Provided we get ours back, as I have and surely the others will eventually as well, no real harm will have been done to us, so I can't say I feel he deserves any either. Of course, if he does anything more, then he will be a repeat offender, and stronger punishment will be nessecary..." He was speaking to Snake, but he gave Sidonas a warning glance as he spoke the final sentence.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

Sidonas looked around, hoping he could keep his Codex, he couldn't have his secrets told, especially to them, that would surely cause him certain death.

Edited by Kovika

OOC: As if we all didn't want another mentally unhinged character.

IC: Stronghold (=\ /1st Person/Infirmary

I was in the vast realm of my mind. I didn't know what was going on. Was I going to die?

~No.~

What the? What the Karz was that?

~Hello, Stronghold...We meet again.~

"Who are you?" I shouted into the darkness of my mind. It was then that a copy of me appeared, a flaming one. A burning soul.

~I'm the part of your mind you've tried to control for so long...I am the culmination of all your loss, your pain, your hatred for losing.~

"I pushed you away once," I said, turning and walking away. "I'm a disciplined Rahk and I can do it again."

~Hahaha....I'd like to see you try now...~

I turned around when he voice faded away. He was gone. I woke up. Bullseye was there...awaiting my reawakening.

IC: Bullseye >-}> /1st Person/Infirmary ---> Library ---> Infirmary ---> Dorm

I saw Stronghold wake up and told him what happened. He laughed and stated that he was still fine and alive. He could still fight. He told me to get a list of assorted fighting styles...at least 15 - 20 of them, along with a few books on ranged weapons and engineering. He was going to stay till he could walk in his suit again, so he'd like to read while he was here. I went to the library and back dropping the books at his side...He acted different somewhat, as he seemed eager in using blades and ranged weapons for the first time. I hope he's okay. I left him to his own readings and went to my dorm. I saw Punch coming my way searching for Stronghold. I told him where he was and what happened to him.

IC: Stronghold and Punch/Counterpunch/3rd Person, Punch's view/Infirmary

He began to look over the fighting books that covered styles from what we would consider Aikido, Judo, Jujitsu (that would be very useful against certain armored characters he thought...), Wing Chun, and Okichitaw and also weapon forms for knives, axes, and any short to mid-ranged melee weapon. He also had ranged weapon books mostly about Rhotuka. He began to voraciously devour the information in the books when Punch came in.

After brief discussion Punch looked at the books, and he and his other personality were surprised to see books about weapons stances along the mix.

"You're...going to be using weapons."

"Eh...anything I can get my hands on at the gym. Mostly just I know how it feel so I can use it in the field."

"But you believed in honorably defeating your opponents with your bare hands. Why cast your ideals off so quickly?"

"I...just don't want to lose..."

"...I'll just...go..."

He nodded as Punch left. By the time a few weeks passed, he will have hoped to finish the books, made enough shed skin to wrap around his leg armor, and be able to move himself. He will then leave to the Cauldron to find stuff.

"I will win the next time I fight. To whoever I face next...PREPARE TO DIE. lose the ability to move in most of your suit's joints."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Rail - Gym

So much for training in peace...

Rail walked inside the gym, watching Xara go completely ballistic on the Rahkshi who had confronted them earlier in the infirmary and was also trying to escape her wrath. It seemed that she was getting her revenge after all.

Not wanting to interupt the fight, the gym responded to his thoughts, producing a metal rod from the floor which he then proceeded to wrap around the door handles to both simultaneously prevent the other Rahkshi from leaving and to stop those from outside the gym from coming to his aid. He then leaned back against the wall and continued watching the fireworks.

If he insisted on running his mouth, he was going to learn the hard way that his actions had their consequences.

Edited by Timageness

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Sidonas let out a small bit of a laugh as the Kamas tickled his neck, he proceeded to speak, directing his conversation towards Recoil. "Then what are you speaking of? Are you after my life? Something valuable? I stole nothing from you.."