Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: (Snake and Raith/Courtyard)

"First, let's get everyone who had something stolen here. Then, once everyone has had their say, a punishment can be decided. Not before then."

Raith just watched, silently. No-one had taken anything from her, so it didn't matter, but it was interesting and informative to watch how these rahks interacted with each other.

IC: (Torch/Refectory-->Dorm)

Stolen.

Someone had taken a box of matches, two lighters and a capsule of oil from Torch's dorm. Although that was out of twelve boxes of matches, seventeen lighters and five oil containers, he was still not happy. Stealing was bad, Palma had said. Heh. But then again, she had said setting fire to forests was bad, and it obviously wasn't, so her judgement was probably a little clouded.

From the hallway, a call came: something along the lines of "If you have been stolen from, head to the Courtyard." 

Well, maybe it was Stealing Day or something.

Either way, whoever had stolen his stuff would burn.

Burn.

Torch headed for the courtyard.

OOC: You really shouldn't have annoyed Torch  :evilbiggrin:

Edited by Sil

Kathok

IC: Jayar and Vlad / Courtyard

Sidonas thought he was being some noble martyr, but every time he tried to deliver epic speech it had a fundamental flaw in it that wound up making him look even stupider than before. Jayar was almost speechless after Sidonas' latest outburst; the entire thing was just so pathetically uninformed that for a brief moment he didn't even have the words to combat the ignorant rant. By the time his writer woke up in the morning he did, Exxan had beat him to it.

"Exactly," said Jayar, "and I think making you sick for a few hours with the poison you stole is ironic enough that perhaps it will teach you, first of all, to learn just what it is your fellow students are capable of rather than making costly assumptions like 'leHrak pois0n ki11s,' and secondly not to steal from them, because it will go horribly wrong for you." Jayar finished berating Sidonas and turned to the crowd. "Does anyone still have that list of what he stole? We should see who has been accounted for."

"He said, unt I believe him, zat he stole two books, some fire-startink equipment, my bed," Vlad scowled at Sidonas, "vhich is a small round magnetic device, unt some poison. Unt let it be known I think he should svallow zer poison as vell. Preferably after a large meal," he finished darkly.

"That accounts for the owners of one book, the b - er, magnet, and, I assume," Jayar said as he noticed Torch entering the Courtyard, "the firestarters. That leaves the second book and the poison, unless someone here owned those and hasn't spoken up...?" The last sentence was part question, as Jayar implored the gathered Rahkshi to speak up if they had lost anything.

OOC: For reference, the second book was found in Exxan's room, and the poison in Silencer's.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Sidonas - Courtyard

If Sido could have slapped himself in the face, he would have. He thought about how could he have been so stupid? Assuming that poison was deadly! Hah! In his mind he laughed in a way, he laughed at himself and his predicament. He had no trouble being sick for a short while, he just didn't want to die.

"Uh...well..just ignore what I said, make me Karzing sick, and get this over with. I've Karzing had enough and would just like to get this over with."

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Zex

I noticed a group of rahk in the courtyard. I asked the pale rahk (Death) what was happening and he explained it to me.

"A theif. More like a childish prankster."

I looked at Sidonas. I could end his life now and nobody would hear him scream.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Fang - Hallways

Fang knew he couldn't keep up with Kat. He was exhausted from the welding, and his breaths were already coming in gasps. It didn't make any sense. Why was Kat so hesitant about the twin? He was excited to try and get everything back to how it was before it all went to Karz.

IC: Hoto - Hallways

Hoto quickly shot by a panting Fang and caught up to Kat. "Kat!" she shouted after her. "What's wrong?"

IC: Rain - Cauldron

To Squid and Clockwork

Edited by Click

IC: Bullseye. Alpha, and Discord/1st Person, Bullseye's POV/Outside the Gym

We had decided to get to the gym. And it was apparently locked on the inside. I knocked on the door to recieve some solid sounds. It was if someone had moved a chunk of solid rock in front of it.

"What's going on?" I asked the Black Rahk.

"Some son of a ################### locked the door. It ain't looking good for my personality either."

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Cuutuk - Washroom

Cuutuk sighs, leaning over a sink.

"It's hard trying to stop fights. Especially when you have to use more than words..."

His armor is slightly charred, he came to the washroom to clean up a bit.

He steps in one of the showers, and turns on the cold water. He shivers as it hits his suit, feeling the strong chill.

His pet, his uke, and his staff is in his dorm.

I wonder what Melody would say if I told her... She'd probably be angry, getting into a fight like that wasn't the Pacifist-like thing to do in that situation.

He washes down, removing the black spots. He finds a small scar where he was cut.

Hope that's not noticeable...

He steps out, drying himself off. He makes his way back to his dorm, to get some rest.

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

IC Kat:

I shook my head, skidding to a stop just outside, in the Courtyard. The cool air cleared my head a little.

"I-I can't face this now. That Rahk... She's a walking reminder that Omega isn't here.... I don't think I'm ready to face that yet......"

Edited by The UltimoScorp

IC: Hoto - Courtyard

Despite all of her attempts to help, Hoto was once again reminded she couldn't care for Omega the way Fang and Kat did. For her, it was over. He was dead, as tragic as that was. But Kat... she was still living with the pain. Kat had always been there to talk, but Hoto had never lost anyone like this, and she didn't know what to say.

"I'm... I'm sorry," she mumbled, but it felt hollow even to her.

She looked up as Recoil walked over and noticed the group gathering in the Courtyard. Though she knew she was supposed to be sympathetic, she was curious to see what was going on. "What's all this then?"

IC: Fang - Courtyard

Fang caught up with the two in time to answer Hoto's question. His face became a little more serious as he looked over the crowd. Exxan was there now.

"Apparently, someone thought it was a good idea to go around and move others' items of value. Someone caught him, and he's on trial for his crimes. Neither of you lost anything?"

He glanced over Hoto and Kat. Hoto's staff was missing, but she always kept that on her. No one had mentioned a staff either. He gave a small grin as he noticed his necklace around Kat's neck. Somehow, it suited her, the small accents of red and black bringing out the vibrant shades of her armor. That was just about where she landed with her fresh paint, the day Omega died...

He caught sight of the disk on her arm. It seemed like something he would have noticed before if she usually wore it. "What is that?" he asked, pointing to it.

IC Kat/ courtyard

"I-it's okay, I just... I just need some time, I suppose."

I'd completely forgotten about the thing on my arm, when Fang pointed it out.

"Oh, this thing? No idea. Found it in my room this morning, and it hasn't let go of me since." I offered the arm so they could examine it.

IC: Jayar and Vlad / Courtyard

"Hello," said Jayar to Fang, Kat, and Hoto. Kat looked somewhat upset. "Is everything alright?" Jayar asked with casual concern.

Vlad had no similar concern, however. Upon Kat's proffering of her arm he leapt over to her. "I see you have found my bed," he said happily, grabbing for the device and deactivating the magnet with the touch of a nearly imperceptible button. It fell off her arm and he held it out in front of him, delighted. Ivan squeaked happily.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Exxan - Courtyard. 

"I don't think I'm missing anything...." I whirled on Sidonas, "....you didn't take anything from my room?" 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Fang gave Recoil an odd look. "Of... of course... he's dead."

He leaned in to answer both Jayar and the Accuracy Rahkshi. He didn't want Exxan to hear the news just yet. Who knew how Omega's murderer would respond? "Omega had a twin sister," he whispered, though not with as much enthusiasm as before. "She's just arrived, and Kat... well, it's difficult."

Sidonas, hearing Exxan's question, replied: "Just stole a textbook, it's in my dorm."

Sidonas then heard Fang, he didn't know Omega that much, but he was angry when he heard a fellow Rahk died. Now, he heard Omega had a sister, he didn't see that coming.

Fang nodded. He didn't want to be wrapped up in the trial again, and it seemed like Kat needed some space. He ducked a head back into the hallway to see if Bullseye had followed them, but didn't see him or Omega's sister. He turned back and beckoned to Recoil. "Come on."

As he left the Courtyard, he shot a glare at Exxan. No, all was not forgiven, and every reminder only made it hurt worse. But now they had the sister. Everything could return to normal. And if anything ever happened to her, well, Fang felt as if Mata Nui had given him a second chance to be there.

He looked back to Kat a bit more tenderly. He couldn't completely understand why she was taking it so hard, but he thought he could grasp a piece or two. She had seemed fine before, but at this fresh reminder, she had broken. The least he could do was give her the same chance to be alone he had received.

Back inside the school, Fang began the search in the halls leading back to the Dorms. It seemed Bullseye and the sister had just disappeared. 

Hoto didn't know what else to do. She wasn't quite ready to face Era yet. She didn't even have an idea of what to say. Besides, Kat was the one struggling now. Hoto stepped aside and beckoned to Jayar. She would give Kat some space, but be there if she needed anything.

IC: Exxan - Courtyard.

This guy was seriously a complete idiot. "So.... you robbed all of these other students of their most valued possessions, and took a library book from me?" I hadn't even noticed it was missing. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

OOC: I saw this on Flickr and thought of Exxan right now. :D

Fang nodded. It seemed to make sense, but he didn't know if he could bear seeing her in the Gym where it all happened. He turned their course towards it with a sigh.

Fortunately, the doors were closed for whatever reason, and Bullseye and Omega's twin were among the crowd gathered around it. He waved, the excitement of earlier already returning. "What is going on?" he asked, gesturing to the closed doors and the crowd.

Hearing Exxan, Sidonas said: "I just grabbed random items, didn't know the level of value, just wanted to swap them out and see what would happen, if I weren't caught, that is."

IC: BullseyeAlpha, and Discord/1st Person, Bullseye POV/Gym

"Hmm?"

I saw Alpha become quickly embraced by Recoil. She looked at me with a face that said "What the Karz was going on?"

"Recoil was a very close friend of Omega."

She nodded.

"Anyways..." I turned to Fang. "Someone locked the door and I believe put a chunk of solid rock so we can't go in." According to what I've heard from out here, Xara's in there, and beating someone up." I turned to Discord, who was still shouting. "And can you stop shouting!"

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

IC: Era - Refectory.

"Surely there's somewhere on campus where I could find some food?" I asked, "I remember someone mentioning that the Porters have been growing some gardens around the place, I just don't know where."  

There was no reason to to anything. Xara defeating someone in the Gym was nothing new. The barred door was curious, however.

He turned back to Omega's sister. He couldn't keep calling her that. "I don't believe I heard your name," he said.

Hoto weakly smiled at Jayar as he walked over. "Kat's struggling with the whole sister thing, so I just thought we should let her think it over for a while. Maybe we could... train a bit out here?"

She couldn't do any fighting now, but echolocation came as naturally as breathing to her now. It should be easier to manage.

IC: BullseyeAlpha, and Discord/1st Person, Alpha POV/Gym

"It's okay," she said to Recoil, and turning to the rest of the group she spoke.

"My name is Alpha."

"Okay, that's cool and all, but can someone help me unlock the door?" said Discord, who was try to pull open the door in vain.

"Lemme go find Cuutuk. Perhaps he knows what happened in the gym," said Bullseye. He left.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

"Soo....can we get this over with?" Sidonas asked. He was tired, he was ready to copy the Codex and receive his judgement and go back to his dorm.