Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Era - Refectory. 

"Do you know where it is?" I asked hopefully. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Fang - Outside Gym

He grinned and beckoned to her. "Come on. I can take a few hits from a girl."

He was going to regret this.

IC: Hoto - Courtyard

Hoto reluctantly looked back to Kat... only to realize she wasn't there. 

Karz, she's gone.

Out loud, she said, "You might be right. Come on, Jayar. Maybe it will be easier in there without so much noise and Rahkshi."

OOC: Don't think I don't see what you're doing, Nato. :P

"Yes please," I said gratefully, getting to my feet and picking up Hoto's staff. I might as well hold onto it until I find her again. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

He only grinned wider as he responded. "Let's say I've fought Rahkshi who pack more of a punch. Come on then, I can take it."

...more of a punch than one straight through a door?

Fang opened his eyes. He'd instinctively cringed as she moved towards him, bracing himself for what was to come.

But as it was, she was stuck. Karz, he'd known this would happen.

He jumped to her side, all notions of a fight gone, and inspected the door. It was wrapped around her arm fairly tightly. If they didn't act fast, she might lose it. It would be easy to melt away the door with a bit of plasma, but Kat's arm complicated things. He could just as easily sever it as remove the door from around it. That was always the trouble with Plasma.

He turned back to the crowd with a panicked expression. "Anyone have any suggestions?"

OOC: I've asked this yesterday, but where is the armory?

IC: Bullseye, Alpha, Discord/3rd Person/Outside the Gym

They just watched the proceedings. Alpha and Bullseye were each trying to come up with some way to get through the door. It was then that which Alpha spoke.

"I agree," she said. "Break the part of the door with her arm stuck in it. See as she punched straight through the middle, we might be able to open the door after than whatever the regeneration of whatever's barring it shut.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Fang ran back and snatched up Venom. At the door, he prepared to bash the hilt just above her arm. It should be enough, or he hoped it would be. He took a few test swings, trying to find a way to get close without hitting her.

One last test swing. He could only hope he had it right.

If he hit her...

No more hesitation. He swung with all of his might, trying to resist the urge to look away.

The hilt hit the door with a crack. Or, he hoped it was the door. He didn't dare look.

I got to my feet, following the sound of Flash's footsteps. 

Fang chuckled a little and swung again with a new confidence. Another chip broke free. Another swing, another piece. Another swing, another piece.

He looked up to see Kat wincing at the pain. He would have to hurry. He bashed the hilt again, pumping just enough plasma into it to hopefully just weaken the door.

IC Vaalku

KARZ. That hurt. Xara's sword slid barely past his stomach, but scraped him bad as it went. He buckled and brought his fist and teardrop down on Xara's head, growling as he did so.

IC: Xara - Gym.

My perfectly-aimed strike at near point-blank range somehow completely missed the target, and the surprise at missing caused my momentum to carry me forwards I felt his fist slam down onto my shoulder, and pain lanced through my body. Anger spurred me on, and I put my full weight forwards, attempting to drive him backwards into the wall. My second sword, clutched in my other hand, stabbed at his stomach as I did so. 

I was going to make him regret insulting me. 

IC: Era - Hallways. 

I was thankful for the slow walk. It gave me time to focus on my surroundings and memorise the route between the refectory and courtyard. Zivon remained perched on my hand, pecking impatiently at my fingers. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC Vaalku

Xara began shoving backwards. Good. Vaalku turned his body, arching the path in which she was shoving him, slowly looping around -

Until they were heading right towards the door.

Vaalku attempted to block the attacks fro her sword with another teardrop, often getting small cuts constantly.

Fang thought he was giving it his all, but at the desperation in Kat's voice, he felt invigorated, and began smashing at the door with both hands on his blade, each mighty swing chipping away at the remaining door faster than it could repair.

IC: Xara - Gym. 

He somehow managed to block my stab with his knife and steer me towards the door, but he couldn't see what he was doing with my other arm, the one which held the sword that had scraped along his side earlier. While I continued pushing up agaisnt him I turned my other sword so that the jagged edge faced the backs of his legs, then tried to slice across them in order to hamstring him.

He couldn't see what I was doing; there was no way for him to avoid it... 

IC: Rail - Gym

"From the sounds of the group of people trying to force their way in here, you may have to get in line," Rail said to the Rahkshi of Elasticity.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC Kat:

Placing my other foot against the door, I was now horizontal, putting the power of my legs into it.

Recognizing that the pain was just from my suits nerves, I blocked it out the best I could, putting my entire being into freeing the stupid hand.

Bits and pieces fell away under Fang and Discord's onslaught.

Frustration welling up, I screamed and gave one final effort, "I swear I'm gonna kill whoever's bright idea it was to lock the Karzing door!"

CRACK

I shot free, tumbling into Fang, Discord, and whoever had been behind them, landing in a tangled heap of Rahkshi.

• Upvote 1

IC: Rider

Rider got up and walked for the gym, stumbling all over the place. Claws followed. 

********************************************************************************************************************************

Rider had arrived at the gym, tiredly smashing into the entrance that was blocked. He fell over and rubbed his head. "Eh....was..goin on?"

IC: (All Chars/Courtyard)

"Just give him the punishment and get on with it." Snake interjected. He was growing bored.

Interesting indeed, was how Raith viewed the situation. Very informative, too.

Anger was building inside Torch. This rahk should burn for his crime.

Edited by Sil

Kathok

IC: Jayar / Courtyard-->Unused Dormitory Wing

Karzahni, thought Jayar with embarassment. He was not having good luck with this. Of course, it had to be Exxan he stumbled upon. Could have been Vlad or Kat or even Sidonas, but no, it had to be Exxan. Hoto must think I'm incredibly incompetent. That was the worst part.

Why did Exxan think it was so ridiculous to want to learn to fight blind? In a school full of Rahkshi and powerful weapons there were numerous ways to be blinded in a fight, from a the lasers of a Laser Vision Rahk to the darkness around a Krarahk to the Ghost-made weaponry so many students carried. Even Exxan used to have a knife that created an illusory cloud of petals. Knowledge in echolocation could be the difference between victory and defeat, and Jayar preferred not to be defeated.

Thinking about it, he realized that wasn't the only reason, anymore... the other reason had just stepped between him and Exxan.

"Agreed," replied Jayar to Hoto. He took off the blindfold - he didn't dare try keep it on while walking through the school, he'd lost his dignity enough already and didn't want to walk into a wall - and entered the hallways, headed for the empty dormitory wing. "At least I found a Rahkshi," he said sheepishly. "It wasn't you, but if I can differentiate Rahkshi from walls then it's a start... right?"

IC: Vlad / Dorm

At last, Vlad arrived in his dorm room with his bed tucked under his shoulder. He threw it at the ceiling and it stuck fast, just where it had been before that thief had taken it... His eyes narrowed for a moment, then he let the anger slip away. He could be angry upon waking, for now he just needed to sleep.

He leapt into the air, as if doing a backflip, and fell on his head in a heap. Ivan let out a laughing little screech. Karzahni, he'd forgotten to turn the thing on again. He stood up, reached at the device and pressed the same imperceptible button again. With the magnetism reactivated, he repeated the same backflip, only this time, when he was upside down, Vlad thrust out his feet towards the device, which caught them and held them, safe against gravity's oppressive downward pull.

"Good night, Ivan." said Vlad to his Ice Bat, who was holding on to the ceiling next to him. "Good night at last." He closed his eyes and soon fell into the most restful sleep he'd had in ages.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC: Bullseye, Alpha, Discord/3rd Person/Outside the Gym

Discord deactivated his weapon before Kat feel into the mass of Rahkshi.

Alpha jumped over the fallen and whipped the doors open, the bar that was in between fell to the floor and regenerated.

"Yes!" shouted Discord, but then he saw the wal in the way. "Karz."

Bullseye put up his auditory receptors against where the opening of the door met the wall, he could muffled voices and stuff about what's going on, he could hear a fairly recognizable growl. That was definitely Xara.