Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Pyre

I landed unsteadily but I was still on my feet. My superheated scythes had a longer reach so I attempted to block the attack by intercepting his armz with my scythe.

IC: Zex

I took out my sword and electrified it.

IC: Death copied the codex word for word with the exact same handwriting. He made sure to copy every mark in the book. He put the copies and his dorm and hid them well. He brought the codex baxk to the courtyard.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Silencer - Gym. 

I jerked sideways away from the scythes, and fell back against the pillar, dropping the knife as I did so. "Okay..." I let my silence field dissipate, "you win." I offered my hand, hoping he'd at least have the decency to help me up. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Sidonas - Courtyard

Sidonas woke with a start, he got up seeing Recoil over him.

Hello beautiful, he thought.

"Uh..hey...how long was I out?" He asked, scratching the back of his head.

Then he saw Death come in and he waved him over.

"Hey! You copied my Codex yet?"

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Exxan - Gym.

I waded through the chaos, trying to make sense of what was going on. It seemed to me that everyone was just fighting everyone for no apparent reason. Everyone seemed really riled up, and I couldn't understand why. "Can someone please explain to me what the karz is happening?" I shouted, trying to be heard over the noise. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I was polite. I deactivated my plasma coating.

I thought: "This better not be a trick" as I reached out to help him up.

I walked over to my teammate and picked up my knives.

"Did we win?"

IC: Death

"Yes I did copy it."

I let him grab my hand to help me up, holding on firmly. 

And then, I tightened my grip and pulled right back tugging him towards me and bringing up my other fist - with Legion wrapped around is as makeshift knuckledusters - straight towards his face. This close to each other, there was no way in karz I could miss him. 

OOC: I was prepared for this

I stood next to my teammate as he helped the opponent up so the moment I saw the punch about to happen I attempted to grab his arm before the hit could land and attempted to stab said arm with Assasinator.

I was prepared for a trick, so the moment he tightened his grip I reactivated my plasma coating which would hopefully burn his hand and if his punch connected, his other hand and chain.

Seeing the knife flash towards me, I abandoned my attack and rolled to the side, feeling a sting in my palm as plasma seared the hand I'd been holding on to. I flicked it off, the plasma rapidly cooling and dissipating on contact with the air. "Lights out, mates," I sneered, activating Legion and my powers simultaneously, robbing them of both sight and hearing. 

I grabbed onto the top of a nearby pillar, hauling myself up and out of the path of whatever projectiles they would no doubt be throwing at my last known position. I just had to keep them distracted long enough for Illusive to deal with his own opponent. 

__________________________________________________________________________________

"I meant why is everyone trying to kill each other..." I realised how dumb that sounded considering that we were in the gym, "...as in, more than usual." 

IC: Sidonas - Courtyard

When Sidonas looked at Recoil, he, for a moment, froze.

Admit it.

Admit what?

You like her.

Really?! Are we really going to talk about this again?

Yes.

It was not meant for you to answer.

I will anyways. Admit it: You like her.

I admit no such thing!

Just give it a couple of weeks.

Give what a couple of weeks?

The voice did not speak, it was silent.

Though the conversation seemed to take longer than a moment, a moment was only what it lasted. Sidonas quickly snapped out of it and turned his attention to Death.

"You got it? Give it here please."

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Discord and Toxin/1st Person/Dorms

I had reached my dorm when the numbing stopped. Then came intense pain. I tried to brush it off as I entered but then: darkness.

I woke up in a different place. Where the Gym Locker (Rail), Chain of Darkness Dude (Silencer), and Illusion Guy (Illusive), were all around. Millions of them. Oh I had fun killing them too.

I had looked out of my dorm as I heard a crashing sound. Entering the dorm besides me, I found a dead body. Brain fluid was leaking out of his head, I did recognize him as the guy who was being rammed into the door by a black and grey Rahkshi with purple spines as I passed by the gym on my way to visit Stronghold. So I did the most logical thing to do, I sent him to the infirmary and reported that he died of cranial damage, and perhaps was caused by a black and grey Rahkshi with purple spines. I ran back to his dorm and looked around, and then I saw the guitar...it was calling to me. I took it and played a decent chord. I must show Bullseye sometime and learn about music from him. I went to prepare my things though. I was going to go outside to train in the forest.

OOC: ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

THE DISCORD IS DEAD!!!

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Seeing the knife flash towards me, I abandoned my attack and rolled to the side, feeling a sting in my palm as plasma seared the hand I'd been holding on to. I flicked it off, the plasma rapidly cooling and dissipating on contact with the air. "Lights out, mates," I sneered, activating Legion and my powers simultaneously, robbing them of both sight and hearing. 

I grabbed onto the top of a nearby pillar, hauling myself up and out of the path of whatever projectiles they would no doubt be throwing at my last known position. I just had to keep them distracted long enough for Illusive to deal with his own opponent. 

I realized we haven't seen the illusion fellow in a while. I flew out of the darkness field.

I flew out of the field of darkness. Knowing that the chain caused the darkness and that it was wrapped around the fist our opponent had and must be in the center of the mass. I fired six darts at the center of the mass making sure there was space in between so if the center moved at least a dart would still hit. And the darts could not be seen or heard so he would for sure land a shot at the center.

Karz.... I saw flashes of light as more plasma bolts ripped through the darkness towards me. I turned to the side, letting my already burnt arm to take the brunt of the damage. The sticky plasma splashes across my arm, burning for a few moments before rapidly cooling and dissipating. I swore under my breath, knowing that my voice couldn't be heard anyway, and jumped down off the pillar, enforcing my will on the gym to shuffle the surroundings around a little more, making the existing pillars taller and wider, hopefully preventing my opponents from getting a clear shot at me. 

IC: Illusive - Gym.

I avoided the flying axe and limped over to the net I'd dropped earlier, reloading my net gun and looking around for my brother. I spotted an uneven patch of inky blackness spread over one corner of the gym nearby; Legion in full effect. He had to be in there somewhere. 

And then that karzdamned electric Rahkshi came flying out of the darkness. These guys just don't know when to quit, did they? 

IC: Era - Courtyard.

"Okay. Say... you don't happen to have seen a Rahkshi named Hoto around, have you?" I asked hopefully. "She's blind, like me." I held up the staff of hers I'd been carrying around. "I need to give this back to her." 

OOC: Well, that makes three IC deaths.

Speaking of....

IC Poly: We Moved through the halls, in one of the quieter areas of the school. We were headed to the Courtyard to await our first member.

It was then we saw the body.

The Rahkshi we'd fought many days ago lay dead on the ground, no apparent wound visible.

We drew our blade, approaching slowly. If it was a trick, we would not hesitate. carefully, we pried open the kraata hatch.

The stench was foul, he was certainly dead. His suit presented an interesting oppurtunity. 

We could take it.

~you would abandon me?~

*if it served outr purposes, you should be honored*

No. We were Legion. Many. We must stay true.

Still, a few extra armor plates would do some good.

We dragged the body along with us, it would be useful in our next endeavor to persuade the grotesque one.

OOC: Poly open for interaction.

• Upvote 1

IC: Cuutuk - Library

Cuutuk grabs 3 books, and begins flipping through pages, skimming every page.

He looks like he's concentrating REALLY hard.

OOC: This is his favorite game to play with himself, looking through various books, finding sentences like that. It makes him laugh. It's probably incredibly boring for Melody, but she's actually looking thoroughly through the pages and not skimming them over at high speeds. She should probably win.

~UntitledModel_9.png.a8adc254dbd8da1586473030e7c7d30e.png~

IC: Fang - Gym

He didn't stop grumbling as Kat painted his back, but there was something a bit more playful about it. He wouldn't let anyone do this if he didn't like them to some great degree.

Now that she wasn't painting his faceplate, he felt a little more free to talk. "So... level three then? How is it?"

IC: Rain - Squid's Dorm

She just shrugged, already focused on getting the blending between two shades of blue exactly right. "Do what you like. Make a lampshade, find someone to put together your dresser, or even help paint. I don't care."

Well, maybe except for that last one. But how bad could it be?

IC: Hoto - Empty Dorm Wing

Hoto grinned at that, but she was hesitant to speak as well. "Th-thank you, Jayar," she whispered, as if speaking too loudly would ruin the moment. They probably should get back to training, but she needed this. Just one step on the way to a recovery, though she couldn't imagine what else could be involved. Practice fighting only made it worse. Tasks only proved her worthlessness. At least with Jayar she felt useful.

OOC: Can fog conduct electricity?

I had an idea which I told to my teamate as we were out of the field of darkness.

I flew back down and imagined the area filling up with water which happened. However this time I didn't electrocute the water. My teammate flew into the water inside the field of darkness making searing hot steam appear and start filling up the area which would hopefully burn our opponent as he couldn't see where the steam was. As he did that I looked out for the illusion rahkshi.

IC Kat/Cauldron: I shrugged. "It... it feels good. I feel stronger, more energised, but.... My powers are mostly mental. And I solve a lot of problems physically. Well, sort of. I suppose I can make people afraid now if I ever need to, but...." I trailed off, finishing the coat on his back.

I grabbed some other paints.

"What color stripes?"

IC Poly:

We noticed our brother in freedom Deadeye as we pulled the corpse along.

"Hail, brother," we spoke.

Perhaps he, too, could join our cause.

*a wise choice*

~I don't like it~

IC: "Dunno. Maybe some sorta assignment? Cao and that other chick that turned level three seemed to just sorta be sparring. Goldie and I're just workin' out, man. We don't know anything about this one."

We really should have looked at the time before starting up DnD last night.

Hey, ###### you, buddy! You know how hard it is when we put it off and I have to get everyone back up to speed?

And try and pull a fast one on us by reviving that DMPC of yours.

He's a thorough planner and you never checked for a body.

We threw him into a volcano.

You know what? FINE. I'm done with you all anyway. You can go do whatever, screw you guys.

Should we--

Let him stew, he does this all the time.

So, uh... anyone up for Smash?

Yeah!

Yeah!

Yeah!

Such is our way. In the meantime, I concentrated on my dumbell flies and waited for Exxan's response.

Oh, that explains it.

Sasuga, Cao-senpai.

Edited by Uncle Chael P. Sonnen

helo frens

"Right..." I turned away from the unfamiliar Rahkshi. He seemed more focused on his musculature than his surroundings; he'd be of no help. Caoutchouc, on the other hand, had provided me with a simple, sensible explanation. Except for one thing... "Last I checked, her name was Xara, not... Siri." I was surprised that one of the school's most prominent fighters didn't even know the names of his competition. 

"Wait..." I froze, looking from Caoutchouc back to the other guy "...did you both say level three?" That was bad. Were they both talking about Xara, or had someone else leveled up as well? 

IC: Bullseye/1st Person/Library ---> Dorm

"I don't know. Go to the gym and ask. All I know is that the door was blocked, and as soon as the door was unblocked, Rahkshi were flying out the door."

I stood up.

"I...need to go out for a bit. Sorry I couldn't be much help."

He left to pack up all his non-poisoned arrows. He was going hunting to clear his head.

IC: Stronghold/1st Person/Infirmary ---> Library ---> Dorm

I looked around as I finished the last of my books. My legs could move and I could stand without any problem. I then saw Toxin drop off a dead body who apparently died by cranial damage. Once he left, I left myself to the library to go drop off my books, and then to my dorm as I shed some more of my skin and wrapped that around my other leg. I now needed to cover my faceplate and body.

IC: The Twins - Gym. 

Silencer: I released my silence field and stayed very still, listening intently for my opponent's next move. 

____

Illusive: I started hobbling towards the darkness where Silencer was hiding, and saw the plasma Rahkshi almost comically trying to create steam by flicking dribbles of plasma into the water. I might have laughed, if it weren't for the gash across my ribs. 

I tapped my staff loudly against the stone floor, hoping Silencer could hear it. 

____

Silencer: I heard the tapping, and recognising the signal, threw Legion across to Illusive. The misshapen cloud of uneven darkness went with it, and in the sudden return of light, I could clearly see both of my enemies. Gotcha! I leaped down from the pillar, arms spread wide, intending to tackle them both into the water. 

___

Illusive: Legion clattered to the floor beside me and I snatched it up, spotting the small glow of the light trapped in its links. I loosened the chain, freeing the light trapped inside, and tucked it away on my belt before advancing, Serpent-Fang at the ready. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

OOC: Zex is on the ground away from Silencer though. I'll go with it though.

This fool. I had my plasma coating on which would severely burn the arm that he was tackling me with. I let him hit me but as we fell I attempted to wrap my searing hot body and scythes around him. And as we landed in the water burning hot steam appeared.

He tackled me into the water. Bad choice.

As we fell I attempted to stab Assasinator into his arm and also tried to electrocute the water at the same time which had the chance of injuring my teammate. The water stung the wound in my leg a bit however.