Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Stronghold/1st Person/Gym

Knowing that Revenge and Claws would both die if they just lay there, I wouldn't...no I couldn't stand there silently. Even though my nervous system was wrecked, it didn't mean I couldn't help Revenge.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed, as I shot a Rhotuka at Xara hoping to launch the staff out of her hands. Hopefully she would be hit away as well.

IC: Rail - Gym

Rail reached his hand towards Xara's shoulder, hoping that she had had the foresight to turn off the current that had been coursing throughout her body.

"Enough!" he growled. "This one's down. He wasn't even a challenge to begin with."

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

IC: Sidonas - Gym

"Come on." He told Recoil, taking her by the hand and walking towards his Dorm.

When they arrived, he opened the door, took his Codex and placed it on the desk, and proceeded to pull a crate of the Matoran food out and offer it to Recoil.

"Would you like any?"

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC: Root - Gym

Root decided to start simply by growing a small bark shield on one arm. He did not need to ready his staff for a battle such as this. With a quick step forward, he swung the blunt seed pod at the end of his staff just above Shield's shield. Perhaps he should start off easy on the excitable Rahkshi.

IC: Hoto - Courtyard

"No, I'm sorry." The words slipped out before she could stop them. She wasn't going to apologize, but she felt she had to. 

IC: Fang - Gym

There was nothing to do. No sharp retort. No promise of revenge. He couldn't even fight anymore. His shoulders slumped as he reached down slowly to pick up Venom.

He just walked out silently, pushing past Vaalku on his way to... anywhere.

It's not true, he tried to tell himself. I don't fight for myself.

But what other reason did he have to fight Caoutchouc?

• Upvote 1

IC: Xara - Gym.

I saw the flash of a Rhotuka firing and reacted instantly, whipping up my staff and firing a lightning bolt on an intercepting course, blowing the projectile out of the air a split second before it would have hit me. "Stay out of this!" I snarled at Stronghold.

I looked to Rail. "You're right; he wasn't a challenge. Yet he still attacked me. He has to pay." 

"Unless someone else wants to take his place?" I snarled at the gathering crowd.

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Era - Courtyard.

"Why are you apologising?" None of this had been her fault. "I was the one who..." I couldn't even find the words. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Root turned Shield's push into a spin and rotated to bash his other side with the staff.

IC: Fang - Hallways

Fang appeared to not have heard Vaalku for a while as they walked, until Fang murmured "I lost."

And that was why she didn't want to apologize. She knew it would be pointless to try covering it. "I... er... You... you tried to help, but I couldn't do it."

She had hit her friend, and even if Era had shrugged off the blow, it still shocked Hoto.

IC - Deep in thought

Damnitdamnitdamnitdamnitdamnit!!

Why the karz was Fang so self destructive?! I hadn't said it out loud, but I was one of the one's that would've grieved at his death. He was such a... Tragically lost figure, it was hard not to feel bad for the rahk.

So much suffering and pain.

Why do we hurt each other so?

Sheathing Faithful, I finally turn my attention back to Xara, Rail and the others. Close to killing another rahk and his feeble crab. Well, might as well try to do a bit of good today.

I shove the other rahks out of the way, reaching to pick the rahk and ussal up. "Get the karz out of my way, he's going to the Infirmary!"

• Upvote 2

...but close to it

The sudden attempt caught Root off-guard, and he fell forwards onto Shield. He tried to turn the tripping into a roll, but his legs were tangled, and his faceplate impacted the floor with a clang.

Fang shook his head. "He beat me before as well. I... I was hoping to..."

To what? Prove myself? Show I'm not weak?

He couldn't complete the though.

IC: Squid

After several minutes of pushing, something happened. The metal pole was partially absorbed into the living stone wall. As quickly as the wall had responded, it was dormant again. But it had a metal pole with blue drapes imbedded in it. Squid was overjoyed.

"Wow! It actually worked!" 

He did a little dance and stretched, then addressed Rain.

"Can I help?"

I HATE SCORPIOS

~Pohatu Master of Stone, 2015

IC: Sidonas - Dorm

He turned to her, then turned away and closed the crate, sliding it under the bed. He went to his chair. Sidonas pulled out the schematics and grabbed the half completed gauntlet from his desk. He scanned the schematics for a minute, then spoke. "I've been doing these with mostly a stealth application to them, once I finish this I hope to improve on making ranged weapons that can be hidden up a sleeve or under some armor or under a cloak, something along those lines. The crossbow was just the start. If I can get this extendable sword working, maybe I will have some hope with these. If only I had more supplies. Problem is: Where do I get more? The Ghosts aren't exactly fond of us currently.."

He stopped for a moment, taking a breath.

I need to think: Is she interested at all? Am I boring her? Why is this so sudden?

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

OOC: Slow down! I can't RP all four characters meaningfully at once! :P

IC: Rain - Squid's Dorm

Rain looked back to the curtains, unimpressed, and continued with her work. "Sure, just put some of that blue right over there." She gave a vague gesture with her head, somehow confident that he would know what she meant.

Fang sighed. "Caoutchouc was right. I fight for my own pride."

I stepped back, head slumped. "I tried to help you, without stopping to think about whether you actually needed it or not." 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Xara - Gym.

I stepped aside to let Caoutchouc drag way the injured Rahkshi and his stupid pet. "I'm waiting!" I spat at the other Rahkshi. "If you want to fight me, want to prove that you're better than me, then do it already!" 

I had a feeling that no one was going to step forward. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

IC Vaalku

"Yet is that all?" Vaalku said in an unbelieving tone.

"You've been smashed about by people for a long time, and told degradable things to the point to where you believe them. And Caoutchouc was right... But is it only for yourself? You've fought in Omega's honor, you fought to defend me, you fought because you care for Kat, and more importantly-"

"You fought presenting the right of existence." Vaalku said, tone piercing as he spoke. "Which is more admirable of a factor than half the Rahks in this school's I.Q. If anything, pride comes last."

"So, if self-sacrifice, honor, right to life and freedom is what you fight for, then I would never go against you."

• Upvote 2

OOC: ...Kapura'd

IC: Toxin and Stronghold and Punch/Counterpunch/1st Person, Toxin's POV/Halls

"We do not wish to fight," said I as Caotchouc carried Revenge and Claws out, "We just wanted to help Rider by helping his friends."

Stronghold looked to Rail, or what he thought was Rail according to Punch.
"And besides its your fault that two murders were carried out by the same Rahkshi, and one injury to a bystander. Rider, the bystander, was just minding his business walking besides the gym and he was hurt. We don't want to be part of that."

We left before they could react. I knew Stronghold had touched upon something that Rail wouldn't like, and we were in no mood to face his wrath.

Edited by ArcticFreeze17

Root felt his faceplate impact the ground again, and he quickly ended up in a rather ignoble upside-down heap behind Shield. He kicked out of Shield's grasp and rolled back up, brushing down his various plants with embarrassment. 

One hand kept his staff at the ready for Shield's counterattack.

"But I do need it!" she responded quickly. "I just... don't know how..."

It was a conundrum. She felt worthless if she couldn't fight, and she felt guilty if she tried.

Fang suddenly turned on Vaalku with a bit of fire in his eyes. "But what happens if I die? Omega died for less than that! Caoutchouc had every reason to kill me, and what would I have left behind? Grieving friends and... not much else."

Edited by Click

IC Fog:

Fog slipped out of the Library, bored. He has toyed with teh idea of sabotaging Root, but decided it pointless.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

"I.... I have an idea." I said. "You say you need to learn to defend yourself, but you can't bring yourself to hurt someone even in training, right?" There was something I'd heard about before. Something that could be accomplished by three Rahkshi working together. "We could try forming a Kaita." 

Quick as a whipping sapling, Root brought up his shield to meet the tomahawk while bringing his staff down to bash Shield on the head.

It was something she recalled being mentioned a long time ago. Something big, something powerful. "W-what's a Kaita?" she asked, fearfully. "I... I don't want to..."

Edited by Click

IC: Shark / Gym

Shark considered it taking Xara's challenge. But it would be foolish to try anything now, while she was surrounded by allies... Even if he won there would be no ending

He had seen him enter, seen him summon up that enclosure. That wouldn't help him. Shark asked the Gym to summon up a gigantic wrecking ball from the ceiling above the box Zex was hiding in, then asked the Gym to drop it. At his request the chain snapped, and the sphere went hurtling down towards the box. It would probably shatter through the ceiling... If it crushed Zex, fine. If not, Shark would do it himself.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

IC Fog:

Fog walked down teh halls, hidden within his fog cloud.

OOC: Fog open for interaction.

Kopaka, the coolest(Pun intended) Ko-Toa ever:

Comic_Blizzard_Blade_In_Use.png      

"If the fight had turned, Exann might be the one on the floor with Antidermis spurting out of him. This is how battle is. This is how life is." -Mar'jik, Corpus Rahkshi                                       

IC: Exxan - Hallway.

"What are you doing?" I hissed. "Tridax isn't going to be happy about that." Neither was I, to be honest. I'd been hoping that Tridax would at least have the courtesy to fix the thing if or when he decided to let me loose. 

IC: Zex

I wrecking ball fell from the ceiling.

I jumped aside. The impact threw lots of debris at me.

"Grumble. Not again."

I make the gym increase the thickness of the room's walls. It was now three rahkshi thick and the walls reached the ceiling.

I heard a rahkshi calling people to challenge it. I would try if It wasn't a deathwish. Maybe if I leveled up I might win but not now.

Edited by PhoenixFireBlaze

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~