Corpus Rahkshi

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

IC: Zex

I got bored and took a break from training. Upon leaving I see a note in front of the gym. I read it.

Tyranny? If this student doesn't like the school then leave! He doesn't need to influence others to rebel against this school. We have enough chaos as it is.

I angrily rip down the note and begin walking to the refectory.

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

IC: Dekako (Era) - Empty Dormitory Wing. 

The emotions subsided. It was over. Hoto? I felt her forgiveness, heard her voice. It sounded like her voice, but echoing from everywhere and nowhere at once. Are you.... are we.... she was there, her and Kat. I could feel them, all around me. Determined, resolute.

I couldn't hide my elation; we'd done it! We'd formed a Kaita, and hadn't instantly fallen apart again. I started to reach out more, letting myself become aware of our new body. Four arms... a tail.... Why is our head so big? And.... toothy? 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Sidonas - Dorm

Sidonas, feeling bored waiting for the others, who he had assumed would be here soon if any of them were a peaceful lot, grabbed his things and walked the halls until he found Recoil.

On his search, he saw close to where he had made notes of peace, someone claiming violence against the Staff. It was strange, unnerving to say the least.

Claim the staff have done wrong? What could Palma have done to let anyone get away innocent? I can't really speak for Tridax or Suvak, but they do the best they can as far as I know.

Ignoring it, Sidonas kept walking, when he found Recoil he walked over to her. "Hey, any luck finding anyone?"

OOC: Last Post of the night.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

IC Dekako (Kat):

"whoa.....I feel weird. Arms?"

The little one's wiggled.

Collectively, we opened our eyes just a little.

The long body that we now inhabited had apparently not been still while we'd come to grips. Something waved lazily in our vision.

Blurrily, we tried to focus on it.

I could feel Hoto and Era gasp in amazement at the new sensation of sight. slightly apprehensive.

Our eyes adjusted, and infront of us was.... a tail?

We were lying on our side, apparently having fallen over. Long, powerful limbs curled into wicked Legs with sharp talons. We tried to stand, but the balance was all wrong, and we fell forward, catching ourselves with muscled arms. Big ones.

"four?" we thought. 

Slowly, we eased ourselves onto two legs, tail whipping back and forth as we adjusted to a different center of gravity.

Above, Zivon cawed over and over, fluttering about near the ceiling.

"We must have scared her," Came Era's thoughts.

"Do we have a voice?" I thought back.

Hoto was stick dumbstruck at the vision. 

Eventually, we managed to stand and move around the room without too much difficulty, only falling down three times.

IC: Dekako - Empty Dorm Room

There was no reason to be separate. We now know all and have forgiven where necessary, cared where it was needed. The three segments of our mind combine, forgetting their differences. It is no longer a struggle to move each limb against their wills. They understand the cooperation necessary to maintain us. We are one.

Two of us find it difficult to see with our eyes, but they join and embrace the new sensations.

Our motions become more sure with practice. It is as if it was always like this.

One thought lingers beneath it all, just below the realm of consciousness in which our minds inhabit.

I am Dekako.

Edited by Click

IC: Dekako (Era) - Empty Dormitory Wing.

Seeing for the first time.... being in the unfamiliar body.... hearing voices that aren't mine.... It's all too much for me, and I retreat for a few moments, trying to make sense of it all.

What.... I focus myself, trying to connect with Hoto and Kat once more, What do we do now? 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

IC: Exxan - Hallway.

As I passed by the Courtyard, I noticed a piece of paper tacked onto the wall outside the entrance. I read it over, curious. It seemed that I wasn't the only one who had an axe to grind with Tridax. But I'd angered the principal enough for the time being.

I continued on down the hallway.

OOC: Exxan open for interaction. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

IC: Dekako (Hoto) - Empty Dorm Room

We are splitting apart. Our Unity is no longer perfect. Our steps begin to falter as...

The Gym? The one called Hoto thought at last, straining against the collective consciousness. But... there are... others in the Gym. We are large, and... and powerful. What if...

Hoto feels herself drawing away from the Kaita as the thought enters her mind again. They were still connected enough to understand what she meant, not just verbally, but emotionally. The pain of watching Era fight the Dagger Spiders, of the practice session, flashes through their minds again.

IC: Era - Empty Dorm Wing.

"Are you okay?" I was myself again, robbed of sight, robbed of power. My arms were wrapped tightly around Hoto, still hugging her tight. "We did it!" I gave her a squeeze. "We actually did it!" 

I broke away, my happiness fading as I recalled Hoto's last thoughts when we were still connected.

"It's okay," I told her, "if we survived that, we can survive anything." 

IC: Hoto - Empty Dorm Room

The familiar pings of her clickers were back. So was the... darkness. Now she knew what that meant. She had been living in it her whole life and not even known.

She instinctively wrapped her arms around Era before she quite knew who it was. Her mind was still holding onto that brief moment of... vision, trying to keep it forever just to remember how it felt. She didn't want to go back to her world of echoes.

"Yeah... yeah, I'm fine," she mumbled. "In fact, I feel better than I have for a while."

Her words slowly gained their usual energy, because they were true. She had always struggled to explain what she was feeling, even to Rahks who were her closest friends. Now, even for just the briefest moment, they knew exactly what she was going though. She didn't have to hide herself behind a false smile anymore.

"But... no one's here. And... back there... well, anyone could be in the Gym."

"But that's okay..." I said, placing a reassuring hand on Hoto's shoulder, "...we're still getting used to it, but we've formed a Kaita. We did it. No one can hurt us anymore." I smiled. "Who cares if we're seen? You've got nothing to be afraid of anymore, Hoto." 

IC: Hoto - Empty Dorm Wing

They knew what it was like, even if it would be hard to remember now that they were separate. She didn't need to dodge around the statement anymore.

"I'm not scared of what someone will do to us. You two know what you're doing. Dekako knows what she's doing. I'm... more worried about what we would do to them."

She was there. She understood the power Dekako wielded. They hadn't had the chance to discover what it was yet, but it would be dangerous. And if she hurt anyone... even as a part of Dekako, it would be... difficult. Just a small whack had caused her enough pain. She couldn't bear... trampling someone, or something.

IC: Rain - Squid's Dorm

It took all she had to not shove the food into her mouth in one bite. Compared to Refectory slop, it was... incomparable! Like the dull grey walls that used to be here against the... it was more than art, it was life. She had to admit, she had outdone herself. Looking around the room, it was almost as if she and Squid had been thrown into a glass box and lowered to the bottom of the ocean. The smoothly flowing light of Squid's lamp looked like currents, and she could swear she saw one of the squids move. It was one of hers of course... was it? Looking closer, she recognized Squid's artwork. He really wasn't bad. Not as good as her, but that goes without saying.

She straightened up from the squid and wiped away a stray rivulet of juice, just wishing she could get every last drop of it in her mouth without making a fool of herself. "It's not bad," she answered him. Maybe about the fruit, maybe about the art. She'd let him be the judge of that.

IC: Tube - Causeway

Tube leaned in expectantly with wide eyes, somehow knowing that something amazing was about to happen. Legion just seemed to drip with magic and expectations, and Tube's feeble mind was hanging on every word.

"I hope so." I agreed with Kat. "We'll be fine, Hoto. And we won't hurt anyone if we can avoid it." I knew how much the mere thought of injuring someone hurt Hoto. I didn't want to inflict that on her anymore. 

IC: Hoto - Empty Dorm Wing

Hoto grinned. It was completely sincere for the first time in days, if not weeks. Era had said exactly what she was hoping for, but been too afraid to ask.

"Come on then. Let's show them our new tricks."

A panicked fluttering from above caught Hoto's attention.

"You might want to calm Zivon down first though."

• Upvote 1

IC: Era - Empty Dorm Room.

"Hey buddy," I whistled softly, mimicking the soothing sounds I'd heard him make in the past. Slowly, he calmed down and fluttered back into my waiting arms. "Good boy..." I crooned, patting his feathers. It was different now. I could remember what he'd looked like, back when we'd been Dekako. Now that I'd seen for the first time, I wanted to see even more. 

Things would never be the same for me again. 

• Upvote 1

IC Poly:

The next step was crucial.

"What you must do is spend one days time compiling all that chains you mentally. Every doubt, every fear, every insecurity. When you have done this, come to us in the Library, and tell us of these things."

Sister Whak opened her mouth to object, and we raised a placating hand.

"We understand this May be difficult, so by no means does this mean you must reveal all at once. Freeing the mind is a long process, but every journey requires a first step."

We regarded Brother Tube, who was looking increasingly worried about the prospect of being alone for another full day.

"In the meantime, we have decided that the school's food is not adequate, and are preparing to find alternate sustenance. Would you accompany us in this endeavor?"

Edited by The UltimoScorp

IC: Era - Hallway.

"Oh no you don't!" I took off after her, following the sound of Hoto's footsteps until I found myself in an area of the school that I was actually familiar with. That's when I poured on the speed, intending to overtake her before we reached the gym. 

IC: Hoto - Hallways

Hoto laughed just from the joy of the moment. Running was always something she loved, partially because the faster she moved, the more accurate her "vision" became. She ducked and rolled through students lining the halls, trusting in her dodge instincts to catch her at the last moment.

Though she had to admit she also laughed at Era's attempts to catch her. She was free, flying through the halls faster than she ever had. There was no way they could catch her.

IC: Tube - Causeway

Tube nodded eagerly. "I would love to go with you to get better food!"

It wasn't much, but it was better than sitting around all day.

IC: Era - Hallways.

To karz with this... I took to the air, flying over the heads of the other students in an effort to catch up with Hoto. Zivon leapt out of my arms to fly along behind me. Unfortunately, my powers weren't so good for navigating at high speeds, or while flying, so when Hoto suddenly changed direction to turn a corner, I couldn't slow myself in time....

As it turns out, slamming into a wall at high speeds really bloody hurts.... 

IC: Hoto - Hallways

At the crash, Hoto skid to a stop and went back, thinking she had an idea of what happened. "You okay?" she asked, looking down at Era with concern. She put Era up to this, and now her friend was hurt.

IC: Era - Hallway. 

I sat up, dazed. I was battered, but didn't seem to have any lasting injuries. "I'm fine...." I pulled myself upright, inspecting a dent in my armour with my fingertips. "I guess.... I got a bit carried away." 

IC: Shark / Gym-->Infirmary

Shark walked out of the Gym and through the halls to the Infirmary, where he found a note. He read it silently, then considered ripping it from the wall, crumpling it up, and eating it (it would probably taste better than Refectory slop, and be healthier) but decided against it. If everyone started fighting the Staff, it would be even easier to kill some of them and get away with it. The Staff would reward him for combating the uprising. The note could only benefit him.

He stepped into the Infirmary and walked over to a bed, tapping a black and silver QH Rahk who seemed to be acting as a medic on his way over before taking a seat upon the bed. Palma didn't really like him much after the numerous students he'd sent here near death, and his wounds were minor, so he'd deal with this newcomer instead.

IC: Jayar and Shark / Infirmary

At Shark's tap Jayar followed him over to examine him (presumably that had been the point of the tap.) He had two decent puncture wounds and by the looks of it slight electrical burns on his legs. Almost exactly the same as Revenge, but in miniature. Jayar grabbed some more equipment and returned to fix up the Silence Rahkshi's wounds.

Shark sat there as close to perfectly still as a living being could while Jayar treated his wounds, except for his eyes. Those were flickering around the Infirmary at high speeds, taking mental notes on its occupants. Over there was one who appeared blind... Over there was one who looked like Omega...

At last Jayar stood, finished treating Shark. "I've patched up your wounds, but it might benefit you to stay here resting awhile," he informed his patient.

Shark stood and said two words: "Hah. Rest." He walked silently out of the room. Jayar eyed him skeptically, but said nothing. Shark was not the kind of Rahkshi you argued with over that sort of thing.

He walked over to Palma. "Can I help you with anything more?" he asked the Shadow Kraata.

OOC: Shark open for interaction in the hallway.

Edited by Johnrahk

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg