Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

That snot funny. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

The argument last page reminded me so much of me a Lev back in the day. It's simultaneously funny, creepy, and very slightly anger-inducing (in a kind of parental "stop it" way).

Booger you all for these terrible puns. It takes nostril to make these. My pun-making factories are really gonna flare up if this keeps running.

*Nostril = No skill, if you couldn't guess. =3

This is a signature that describes me as a person. Lazy, dry, and overall just a procra...

*insert placeholder signature here*

The argument last page reminded me so much of me a Lev back in the day. It's simultaneously funny, creepy, and very slightly anger-inducing (in a kind of parental "stop it" way).

Booger you all for these terrible puns. It takes nostril to make these. My pun-making factories are really gonna flare up if this keeps running.

*Nostril = No skill, if you couldn't guess. =3

"You are not cool enough to say my name, nerd!" -what Booger would have said

Six Kingdoms Characters: Mazor, Jephro, The Janitor, Informant

Enough. I nose you guys love being punny, but we're getting way off topic. Please stop. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

You've spent nearly an entire page spamming this topic with puns.

Please stop.

Making a nose pun once or twice is kinda funny. After twenty times it's just getting annoying. 

Well, Nato, if you don't like them, don't perpetuate them. 

Don't get me wrong, I don't mind them. It's just an entire page full of them is kind of an eyesore. That, and we copped a lot of flak for regularly spamming up the BZPRPG discussion topic with pun threads. 

So yeah, nose jokes are fun, in moderation. 

If Nato understands Latin, I'm dead.

Google translate and me are old friends. Your life is now forfeit. 

Hey, Timageness, what equipment exactly is Rail trying to take from Zex? Has he just grabbed what he could or has he taken everything? Just wanting to keep things straight before I make a Tridax post

He grabbed Zex's weapons (i.e. the net launcher and the sword), and all of the bits that the other students removed from his armor (limbs, jaw pieces, etc.).

Any extra ammo (including throwing knives and nets) should still be on him, as he wasn't intending on taking them for their functions.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Exxan threw the jaw pieces onto the wall near the exit when he walked out,so they're probably on the floor somewhere over there. And I think Ultron implied that Tridax would/has reattached them. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Hey, Timageness, what equipment exactly is Rail trying to take from Zex? Has he just grabbed what he could or has he taken everything? Just wanting to keep things straight before I make a Tridax post

He grabbed Zex's weapons (i.e. the net launcher and the sword), and all of the bits that the other students removed from his armor (limbs, jaw pieces, etc.).

Any extra ammo (including throwing knives and nets) should still be on him, as he wasn't intending on taking them for their functions.

Oh. I thought when you said he was in possession of All of Zex's weapons as your post said. Also taking body parts is a bit.... Weird might I say?

~After they make Styrofoam, what do they ship it in?~

I consider throwing knives as ammo/weapons, which is why I'm purposely excluding them. Also, if I really wanted them, Rail could just hit up the armory. As for the jaw pieces, I guess they can be omitted as well, since I was unaware of their actual location and I left the post concerning them open to interpretation.

Rail's a survivor-type character, and I wanted to do something similar to Daryl Dixon's ear collection/necklace from The Walking Dead.

• Upvote 2

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Oh.... nice. 

Alright, so Zex would be left with assassinator and his throwing knives? I think thats acceptable.

Oh, and for the record, while most of the severed body-parts are lying around for the taking, the arm Zex lost is not. Deadeye walked off with that when he hacked it off. The hand of his other arm is free though :P

7AOYGDJ.jpg

Also taking body parts is a bit.... Weird might I say?

Not really. I wanted Exxan to be able to keep Omega's head, but for some reason no one liked that idea.