Student Register

Wyrd Bid Ful Araed

So.... Kat took on Xara in Bionifight.

It's over now.

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

We've gotta find an excuse to make it happen here. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

There's plenty of reasons. We've got a Kaita, and Xara doesn't (yet), there was the whole "Is that all you think about?!", and Kat's rapidly rising up the ranks of "best fighters of Corpus." Take your pick. :D

But Xara is trying to be nice. She promised Palma that she'd try to help people rather than hospitalise them. 

I have my doubts. 

I'm so sorry.... 

IC: Squid

Squid was sad. He had been waiting a long time for someone to show up in the courtyard, but here he was all alone. He'd really hoped they could make a student council and have peaceful talks... but not even the host showed up. He went to the Library shuffling his big feet.

I think it was two days IC before the council... it's only been a few hours at this point.

00_gaeas_reaper.jpgjrfightmeditatesmaller.gif00_shadowboxer.jpg

I can see some inspiration from my art in there. :D

They all look great! I like how unique each one is to fit their profiles. Fang certainly looks tall and lanky (I'm impressed at how much tan you got in there), Kat looks agile and strong, Era looks wiry and tough, and Shark... my goodness, that's a big Rahk. :D

Thanks for doing these! I've been meaning to get around to MOCing Fang, but haven't figured everything out yet.

Wow.... very nicely done. :D

You are hereby hired to do Vaalku.

With what as payment? :P I'll see what I can do.

I can see some inspiration from my art in there. :D

They all look great! I like how unique each one is to fit their profiles. Fang certainly looks tall and lanky (I'm impressed at how much tan you got in there), Kat looks agile and strong, Era looks wiry and tough, and Shark... my goodness, that's a big Rahk. :D

Thanks for doing these! I've been meaning to get around to MOCing Fang, but haven't figured everything out yet.

I figured your art would be the definitive depiction of Fang, so tried to stay as accurate to it as possible for him. And I used your Kat quite a bit as well (notice the photoshopped pink eyes :D) Consider Fang a 3000-post celebratory gift.

Thanks for the feedback, everyone! I am really glad you enjoyed it.

I don't like Deadeye; he kinda creeps me out. I wouldn't have an issue with it. 

All three of them? That may be pushing it... I don't want to have to take apart any of the students I have currently, and I only have a limited number of parts, especially Rahkshi heads.

Eh, I'll give it a try. No guarantees though.

EDIT: Also, if there are no objections to Shark's knowledge of Deadeye, I'll go ahead and post it.

Edited by Johnrahk

All three of them? That may be pushing it... I don't want to have to take apart any of the students I have currently, and I only have a limited number of parts, especially Rahkshi heads.

Eh, I'll give it a try. No guarantees though.

EDIT: Also, if there are no objections to Shark's knowledge of Deadeye, I'll go ahead and post it.

I'm okay with that.

BTW, since Stronghold wearing his Kraata skin, he kinda looks like a giant, walking, talking bumblebee.

Imagine that.

I reserve the right to have problems until I see the logic used to make those conclusions

Basically Shark has been observant enough to figure out that Deadeye is a psychopath because prior to his painting himself he had psychopathic things written all over his armor, and he often acted like one. He figured out the paint with similar observations, realizing that post-paint Deadeye was in fact Deadeye based upon his similar actions.

Is that all right?

Well the whole stealing an arm while giggling should give it away that Deadeye is a psychopath, but how does Shark know its Deadeye exactly? The two have never interacted, to my knowledge, so he can't draw on body language like he did with Zex, and I don't think Deadeye ever got really notorious so its not like he has a rep to link him to

7AOYGDJ.jpg

If it interests anyone, I've added pictures of my MoCs of Shark, Fang, Kat, and Era to my Corpus Rahkshi Brickshelf folders.

Do Sidonas. I will pay for it. Please.

"In this new- Wait, why am I being quoted?!"

-Kovika, Toa of Ice, Bread Enthusiast, and Ko-Metru Scholar.

[flash=250,100]http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sprxtrerme/BANNERS/thornax.swf

Well the whole stealing an arm while giggling should give it away that Deadeye is a psychopath, 

Nah, that's perfectly normal. :P

I'm not sure if you can just infuse Lerahk slime into a sword.

I was planning to put this in an OOC once the sword was done, but the idea was approved with Ultron via PM. 

Edited by Roman Torchwick

Well the whole stealing an arm while giggling should give it away that Deadeye is a psychopath, but how does Shark know its Deadeye exactly? The two have never interacted, to my knowledge, so he can't draw on body language like he did with Zex, and I don't think Deadeye ever got really notorious so its not like he has a rep to link him to

His plan only relies on the existence of a green-painted psychopath. He doesn't need, nor have, a name or anything specific like that.

EDIT: @Kovika I'll see what I can do. No payment required.

Edited by Johnrahk

He figured out the paint with similar observations, realizing that post-paint Deadeye was in fact Deadeye based upon his similar actions.

This is the bit I'm referring to. Did he meet pre-paint Deadeye and I just don't recall? Because I can't think of any other way he'd be able to recognise any version of Deadeye than post-paint

7AOYGDJ.jpg