Topped!

Squishyfrog

i was the one who scared the wildbeest toppedI wittnesed the big bang while sitting in a launchair

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

chuck norris then destroyed the mask so that he would not be bothered again ToppedI watched chuck norris destroy the mask

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

If you interact with one of my characters and I don't respond or acknowledge the interaction within a day, send me a PM. Odds are I missed or did not see the post.

i neutralized the volatile propertiesd of the fruit preventing it from exploding and killing u u r welcome toppedI saw a skakdi sit and have tea with the queen of england

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

i grew the hazlenut you used toppedI knew the secrets of the working of the universe before tren krom

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

I control you. TOPPEDI created an entire population of Great Spirit Robots, where some transform into Super Great Spirit Robots, with many other Titanic Great Spirit Robots, all living inside my body because I am an Omni Great Spirit Robot that existed before anyone did therefore you can't say you made me. Oh, and I defeated Chuck Norris without defeating him by defeating him by not defeating not him by defeating him. (Try and top THAT!)

Pk57sNJ.jpg

i created a new race of improved skakdi and destroyed your original version and took the name Topped (anyone know where that reference is from)I created the great beings with only dust and a tapeworm

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu

you used my buick Now i know why there were dents on it ToppedI observed the great beings as they created the element lords

u9et1dt.gif

Banner made by Onaku

BZPRPG CHARACTERS

Syvra-Tivanu