IC: Braveheart"Let's just wait like he said," Caleb said, "Nesides we need to rest, lots of us are tired and let's relax for a bit we saved the president and his family,"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

Emily IC: "Okay....I guess we will wait."Shawn IC: "Well, look he is going to be with the enforcers for two whole days! they are probably going to torture and beat him, but I guess we can afford to wait." Shawn gets up and says to Dallas "Do what you need to, but whatever that boy goes through in the next few days are on you!" as he begins to walk away.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: FirespiritZac gets up and follows Shawn, "Hey wait!" Zac said as hecaught up to the X-Man, "I get you don't want him to be harmed, but we have to stop once, everyone here were in a h*** of a fire fight! We have to rest. I don't like the guy but a mutan shouldnt be tortured! Let's just wait!"

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Hundreds of miles away, Alexander Smith sighed.He was perched on the edge of his miserable excuse for a bed, staring at the wall. What he had generously taken to calling his bed was, in reality, a metal sheet bolted into the wall. There was a flat pillow, and a thin blanket.Could be worse, as far as prisons go. He could be shackled to a wall, or dwelling in a moldy cell. His was pretty clean, actually.It made sense, though. He was currently situated in the cell block that people would probably call 'maximum security'. His door was electrified, and locked with the best security system money could buy.Most of this was because of his mutant status. As both a terrorist and a mutant, they had put him in with others like him. He was pretty sure the Wikileaks guy was next door.He shifted, and winced. They hadn't bothered checking him for injuries, so nothing had been done about his rib. He was hungry, too. But the schedule mounted on the wall said lunch and social hour should be coming up soon. At least one problem would be solved.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

Shawn IC: "Yeah, I get ya Zac. I am going to follow this guys plan...whatever it is...I'm going to my room to...relax...yeah.." he looks at Emily "come on."Emily IC: Emily walks up behind him, and holds his hand. She turns around and tells the crew. "The president is alive because of us.....there is no harm in trying to reason with him." As Shawn puts his arm over her. "Oh yeah, btw you are buying Caleb a new phone when we take the brothers out for dinner later."Shawn IC: Shawn still being slightly annoyed sighs "Yeah, I got it."

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Firespirit and Braveheart"Its okay about the dinner," Zac said, "We can just order pizza, you don't have to do that, I think you two want some time together for a bit,"Caleb got up and went to Zac

IC: Dallas (War Room)In theory, Dallas didn't like the idea of not being able to call up President Binder, pull some strings, and get Alex released tonight, either, but that wouldn't accomplish anything and he knew it; Shawn, being Shawn, wasn't thinking about this in the way that Dallas was, or Alex would have. Dallas's plan relied on the people, and bringing them together with mutants once and for all. Alex would be a catalyst for the end of the greatest civil rights battle since the abolition of slavery, and it would all happen with public support and togetherness, not deals struck in the shadows and corners of the White House.The Californian figured Alex'd like it that way."They're not going to torture him. The First Family would be in uproar. And, on that note, it's been a viciously long 48 hours, so I'm gonna go and get a nice, relaxing dinner. Bri?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

Shawn IC: Listening to what Dallas said Shawn replies in a nonchalant tone. "whatever dude..." he then notices Julia out of the conrer of his eyes, he tells Emily to wait for him in his room, and he walks towards her. "Hey.....you okay?" being concerned.Emily IC: Emily nods her head and walks off to Shawn's room.

Edited by The_Shawn_Legend

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Wild Card:Card had heard Alex's message, and decided to add his own thoughts to the current problem, "I don't think that they could hold Alex. If he wanted to break out, he could. He controls computers and lights and robots, right? So couldn't that mean he could bust outta jail whenever he wanted to? I'm sure once this whole thing has died down, we'll be able to get him back. Besides, I kinda envy him. I heard prison food is good for you."

IC: Firespirit and BravheartThe two dithers went upstairs and went towards the second floor to their room, they were gonna relax a bit and play some games.

Shawn IC: Shawn watches as the tears stream down Julia's face, "I can't imagine what you are going through...but I won't tell you to not cry, because you know what...you have the right to feel how you feel, but I will say is that we will find him and we will bring him back to you. I promise you that. " Places his hand on her shoulder and turns and walks away.

shawnlos.jpg

IC:In the corner of med ward, a single person remained.Not that she would have been going any where anyway. Victoria Cradlewood, known to many as Shadow, remained comatose. After several hours and quite a bit of noise, there was no doubt. Shadow was not sleeping. She was in a coma. The teen had not stirred or shown any sign of life since her attire shift. Her vitals were all normal. It was like the lights were on, but nobody was home. Like something had been left behind on the edge of death.Ashlynn had hooked her up to several machines. A few if them to monitor her vitals, but the other was an IV feed, so she wouldn't starve from lack of nutrients. It had been an hour since then, and nothing had changed. Her brain activity was still minimal.The table next to her bed and the chairs for visitors were conspicuously bare. It wasn't all that surprising; a comatose amnesiac would have few people who wished to visit her.Deep in her subconscious, disjointed images still proceeded through her mind. Flashes of color, items from her past, places and people she should remember. Memories of pain in too many places on her body to count even if she could process the information she was seeing. More clearly, she felt once more the fear and confusion of waking up alone in an unfamiliar place, with no idea of who she was.Alone in the growing shadow of the medical ward, tears began to form in her closed eyes.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: Dallas (Institute)Dallas took Bri's hand and sighed, looking around for something they could ride in and running his free hand through his blonde hair."I hope this works. It'd kill me admitting I was wrong to Shawn."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC:( Blake Raynkin, Scott Jackson)Both guys ha seen Alex's message. "**** it. I should of stayed behind, gave him some help. Two technos working on something is better then one." If anyone could see under Scott's helmet, they would see his face in a expression of pain at losing a team mate, and one of fear for Alex. I hope he's alright, and that Dallas's plan works. Blake had been quite, letting his thoughts stay in his head.Alex, I hope you can hold your own in there. Just hang on. We'll get you out.

War...war never changes.

We crawl, on our knees for you,
under, a sky no longer blue,
we sweat, all day long for you.

But we sow, seeds to see us though,
cause sometimes dreams just don't come true,
we wait, to reap what we are due.

-Rise Against, Re-Education (through Labor)

IC: Firespirit and BraveheartThe two brother's were in their bedroom playing on the xbox. "I have an idea," Zac said, "Since this is a big thing, we should make a party for this," "But how?""I have my ways Caleb, I have my ways,"

IC: FirespiritZac went out of his room as walked to the cafeteria, with a check list in hand. He was gonna make a big party, he needed some help and decided to find Beast and tell him his idea.

IC: ShadowWhile her subconscious tormented Shadiw with tantalizing hints and horrors from her past, her brain activity graph climbed ever so slightly.Her mind managed one clear thought, one that sent her spiraling further into a subconscious sadness; I'm dead, and I never got the chance to thank Ric....She was half right. She wasn't dead, but she wouldn't be able to wake up from he current condition by herself. Not when she believed that she was already gone.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Dallas (Westchester, New York)"...I am way too whipped."He smiled carefully, trying to keep himself under some form of conscious control before sighing and giving up; with a laugh, he closed his eyes and pushed forward with his hand, creating a perception ripple. The two moved forward at Tribes: Ascend speed into the city, where they slowed down suddenly and looked around. Westchester was bright, lit up in celebration of the battle's end, and Dallas instinctively looked around to see if anyone had recognized him."Let's just...pick a restaurant. Maybe that pizza joint over there..."​IC: Alaric (Med Ward, Institute)​Instantly, Ric had picked up on the conscious thought, sent out like a beacon into his head by Victoria and waiting to be picked up. He hopped to his feet and moved to the med ward, a blur amongst blurs, until he skidded to a halt and landed in the chair to her immediate right."Vick...you in there?"-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: ShadowShadow didn't answer, but there was a minute spike on her brain wave activity.If he reached out, Alaric would be able to feel her mind. A massive, dense ball of confusion and sadness wrapped around the core of her mind, where what people knew as Shadiw was trapped.

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Dallas (Westchester, New York)"If you feel so inclined as to let me, Miss Waters," he drawled, throwing in another over-exaggerated Southern accent again.IC: Alaric (Med Ward, Institute)Carefully, Ric pushed his way into Victoria's head; she would feel a soothing presence, pure and angelic and full of love and heart and an earnst desire to help, inside her mind, hopefully helping to ease some of what she was feeling.-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: FirespiritZac kept walking, looking for Beast, singing a tune, "We are the champions my friend~" he sung as he looked around for Beast, "Beast? I need your opinion," he called out,

IC: ShadowAlmost instantly, her mind quieted. A slight sensation of confusion passed through her mind, as she struggled to think about what was going on.The mental words were garbled, like a phone call with bad cell quality, but there was a response. "I'm dead, and here's the angel to take me home."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: FirespiritZac decided to head for the office of beast, a good place to start. He started to head for the third floor to Beast's office

IC: Dallas (Westchester, New York)Dallas had been walking ahead of Bri a bit, aiming to try and reserve seats at a restaurant, but when Bri poised her question the Californian's heels dug into the dirt and he skidded to a halt, spinning around on his heel and advancing towards her, taking her face in his hands and then kissing her forehead."Brianne Waters," he mumbled. "You are my girlfriend. You are the sweetest, most beautiful, giving person I've ever been in contact with, and I want you to feel as comfortable as possible around me. So do whatever you want. It honestly doesn't matter to me either way."IC: Alaric (Shadow's Mind)"No, Vick. You're alive, and here's your best friend to make sure he gets to have that movie date with you, and play video games with you, and keep eating banana splits and laughing at stalkers with you."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Shadow"No, I'm delusional..." The tone that echoed through he mind was filled with uncertainty, but a spark of hope still flickered. "I'm dead. I was right there at the edge, I could feel myself slipping over... I felt my mind slip away."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: Dallas (Westchester, New York)"Love you, Bri," he replied after kissing her back. "Now c'mon. My stomach is going through its own little Reign of Terror right now."IC: Alaric (Med Ward, Institute)"Victoria. This is all real. We're inside your head right now. You're inside the Med Ward, and I'm holding your hand right now. Some part of you knows this, Vick. Please. Listen to it."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Windrider - Apartment, New York -Who's side our you on...Windrider? Do you even know?My eyes suddenly shot open, shining with a green light inside the dark apartment. I could of sworn I had heard someone...or something. I listened intently for a moment or two before deciding it had just been in my head. I sat up slowly from the couch, glancing at Sarah, who was still asleep on the other sofa. I should probably head to the new base. I thought to myself, getting up as quietly as I could. I crept up to the open window, and jumped, but not a sound was heard as I activated my powers and flew off. It wasn't long before I found the old warehouse that was the Brotherhood's new base. I saw the majority of the refugees had already settled in. I sighed, we had managed to escape the Enforcers, hopefully for good. Not wanting to waste any more time, I began to seek out Quicksilver, who probably somewhere nearby.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: ShadowWith an accompanying beep, Shadow's brain activity spiked, and kept climbing."...... Ric?" This time, her response was clear. Her 'voice' was stronger, and full of a cautious joy.

fK5oqYf.jpg