​IC: Alaric (Shadow's Mind)"Yeah. Ric the history teacher," he replied with a hopeful smile, his avatar inside Shadow's head moving forward and holding his arms out for a hug. "C'mon, come with me. We can watch that Will Smith movie I was telling you about."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

TELL ME WHAT IS ON YOUR MIND

IC: FirespiritZac kept climbing the stair cases to the third floor, until he finally reached it. He started to look around for Beast's office, looking around to ask his opinion on this party thing he had in mind

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Beast (War-room)Beast looked at Elijah and sighed, “No I didn’t think he would listen to reason.” Hank nodded. “He’s gone to far… what he tried to pull tonight was beyond anything he’s tried before.” Beast said.“I fear that he is truly lost.” He said. “We must free Alex somehow, we have favor with the President I’m sure he’d understand what Alex did…” he said.IC: Feral(War-room)He looked at Dallas during his phone-call, and then thought for several moments as he noticed Dallas and Brianne vanish. He pulled out he cell and texted Dallas. Hey Cali… what’s your plan man? John then looked over at Julia, “Don’t worry Julia… we will free him, we don’t leave any X-Men behind.” He said.IC: Summer-flight (War-room)“We have to do something… there’s no telling what he’s feeling locked away because of this.” She said.“It’s because of him that we are even alive, if he hadn’t hacked those Sentinel’s we would have been overrun…” she said.IC: Quicksilver (Brotherhood warehouse)Pietro sat on a makeshift metal throne he'd created out of various scrap metal he'd found around the warehouse. He pulled off his father's helmet and sat it in his lap his long white hair falling over his face as he thought about his failure. The X-Men had stopped his plans once again...

IC: ShadowAs the graph leveled off, a representation of Shadow appeared in her mind. It was more or less identical to her, down to the clothes. In the real world, Shadow moved. Her breathing quickened slightly to provide enough oxygen for a now-active body, and a slight smile graced her face. Slowly, her hand moved from her side to the left side of her chest, feeling her heart beating.In a smooth motion, her eyes opened, looked about, and settled on Alaric. "I'm alive....."Abruptly, she shot forward, and wrapped her arms tightly around the teacher.

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

IC: Dallas (Westchester, New York)NBC contacted me about hosting Saturday Night Live after a couple kids from Washington started up a Facebook campaign. Gonna use dem people skills, nahhmean?IC: Alaric (Med Ward, Institute)"Yeah, you're alive," he replied with a laugh, pulling Shadow into the chair with him and placing a small, quiet kiss on her forehead. "I told you that you were."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: ShadowShadow's smile widened and she let out what could best be called a giggle. "You did."She hugged him even tighter, her smile a mile wide. "I can't believe I'm alive."

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

IC: FeralJohn was dumbfounded as he read Dallas text. Are you ****ing kidding me or is this really happening man? He sent back after a moment.IC: Summer-flight"Come on let's go check on Shadow." she said grabbing John's hand and leading them away from the war-room. It seemed that nothing could be done for Alex at the moment. She led him to the medical ward, and they both stepped inside, seeing that Shadow was now awake. "Thank god your okay!" Ash said, a tear running down her cheek. She'd been afraid that she'd done something terrible that she'd healed Shadow's body but her soul had departed had moved on, which would of left an empty shell behind. Ash had done it once before and it had been enough to scar her for life.IC: Feral"I knew you'd pull through." John said as he leaned on a wall, crossing his arms.

IC: Windrider - Brotherhood warehouse -I approached Quicksilver's new throne slowly, I didn't say anything, I knew that he was brooding. The X-men had foiled his plans yet again......and truth be told, I was happy about it. I didn't exactly approve of the attack to start with, not that I had any say in it. Don't get me wrong, I was all for killing Enforcers, and bring down the government and it's corrupt ways, but too many innocents were involved with what Quicksilver had tried to pull off, if his plan had succeeded...so many innocent lives would of been lost...And the thing was he just couldn't see that, could he? No matter, this was exactly why I decided I would stay in the Brotherhood, I would do what I could to limit the loss of life.

363513066_tobecont.png.5b057f495e0794e9450207c84546738e.png
My Bzprpg ProfilesGhosts of Bara Magna

Skyra | Hakari | Oceanna | Taleen | Arisaka | Zanakra | Kaminari | Drakkar

IC: Dallas (Westchester, New York)Somebody just lost his ticket to the live taping."Ohhh, this is so illegal...but yeah, of course I do."IC: Alaric (Med Ward, Institute)Alaric ignored Ashlynn, ignored John, ignored Jared, just hugged and hugged and hugged Shadow until he was sure that either his arms would fall off or her ribs would shatter like glass."I knew you'd pull through. You're a human tank."-Teezy

Edited by Tyler Durden

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Shawn IC: Shawn unfortunetly was not there to hear Beast agree with what Emily had said. He was on his way to his room. He felt terrible for but he took solice in 1 thing. He was on his way to his room to be with someone who he really cared for, and he was going to make the time they had together special.

shawnlos.jpg

Close enough to my Shawn is...Zelos Wilder.

IC: Vinewhip - Med Ward, Institute -Ashley popped into the Med Ward, looking across the floor intently for something. "As anyone seen a walking Marigold skittering across the floor?" She asked rather seriously, holding a flowerpot in her hand.

IC: Shadow"They did have to drop a building on me to put me down." Shadow joked, resting her head on Alaric's shoulder.She didn't relinquish her grip, and kept hugging him. "No, I haven't seen a walking marigold."

fK5oqYf.jpg

IC: She winked."Oh, I don't think so. In fact, this card says I can get some. And now..."Dallas similarly changed, his shoulders becoming broader and face losing the teenaged look, until he looked in his early twenties."If she asks for a card, just check your wallet," said Brianne with a smile. "There's times I really love what I can do."

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC-Elijah:Elijah watched as the others left, leaving him and Beast alone in the War Room. He leaned back in his chair with a sigh."Yeah...I'd hoped there'd be a chance he'd listen to me, but he was too stuck with his own ideas to even think about listening to others." He shrugged."If another Mutant hadn't dropped in, I may have been able to take him down and bring him with us. As it is, my hunt has just begun."

profiles i guess

i'm a south american giant otter now

IC: Alaric (Med Ward, Institute)"And they didn't even put you down for long, either," he said, lifting her up and carrying her out the door without even glancing at any of the others. "You are coming with me. Movie marathon time. No more people around."​IC: Dallas (Westchester, New York)"Well, I mean, we didn't drive, so...why not."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Vinewhip - Med Ward, Institute -Ashley sighed. "Where could it have gone?" She wondered out loud. As she was wondering this Shadow probably felt something crawling up her shoulder, is she looked, lo and behold, there was a Marigold, walking on it's roots, it cocked it's 'head' at her curiously. Ashley pointed at it wildly, "There it is!"

​IC: Dallas (Westchester, New York)"How 'bout some of dat Chah-do-nay?" he replied, intentionally throwing his voice into a Big Sean accent as he said Chardonnay.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: Firespirit"Beast?" Zac asked as he opened the door to beast's office, he wasn't there, "I guess he is in the war room," Zac said as he closed the door and left.

"Literature adds to reality, it does not simply describe it. It enriches the necessary competencies that daily life requires and provides; and in this respect, it irrigates the deserts that our lives have already become,"-C.S. Lewis

IC: Shadow"Sounds great." Shadow replied cheerfully, wrapping an arm around his neck. It was hard to maintain her previous grip while he was walking.Then she saw the plant.

Edited by Krayzikk Champion of RPGs

fK5oqYf.jpg

Emily IC: Emily waiting on Shawn, slips into something more comfortable. As she waits for Shawn, her mind begins to think about who she really is. Her heart was torn because she is falling for Shawn, but she knows that she is already with a member of Weapon-X. Her mission was simply to find Cerebro and map out the mansion. making friends and getting close to people were not apart of her mission.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Summer-flightAsh watched as Ric carried Shadow off, feeling slightly jealous. She pulled John close to her, "Let's go up to your room." she said loud enough that Ric could hear, she did it very much so for him. IC: Feral"Sure." John grinned not really knowing what was going on. You better save me a ticket Cali. Guess who is coming up to my room? He texted Dallas. IC: Beast"You will hunt him?" he asked Elijah.

IC: Alaric (Institute)Alaric froze, right there in the hallway, but not because of the marigold. Slowly, Shadow slipped out of his arms as he stood, stone-still, and contained his breathing.Wow. Wow. Just when I thought that you'd let me get over my feelings for you easily, you go and pull THAT card, he thought, knowing she'd pick up. Whatever. You win. I'm not thirteen anymore, I don't have to play these little bull**** games with you, Ash.-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: "Wait a sec Shadow." Jared held out her pistol, which now had a laser engraved "S" on the side and a small notch on the side of the barrel. "This is yours, I believe."IC: "Wait a sec Shadow." Jared held out her pistol, which now had a laser engraved "S" on the side and a small notch on the side of the barrel. "This is yours, I believe."

No such thing as destiny.

BZPRPG Profiles

IC: ShadowShadow's head turned to Ashlynn. Her eyes were bright and cold, filled with an incalculable rage. She swept the marigold off her shoulder without even looking at it. A torrent of words flew to her mouth, and she was barely restraining herself from saying every last one of them. It wouldn't make things any easier for Ric.

fK5oqYf.jpg

Emily IC: Emily at that moment decides to go and advance her mission, changing back into her streets she leaves the room and rushes to hers to get her laptop.Shawn IC: Shawn walks towards the room taking his shirt off while walking. He begins to let his beautiful voice ring through the halls as he sings.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: Vinewhip - Institute -Ashley came up to Shadow, plucked the Marigold from the ground, and stuck it into the flowerpot. "Whoopsee, sorry about that! These things just seem to come to life around me..." She laughed nervously.

Edited by Overlord Snelly

IC: Summer-flightI'm not thirteen either Ric. If you want me your going to have to win me, I want you to fight for me. Being all over Shadow isn't going to help. She sent him before creating a mental wall between them so she couldn't read his thoughts and he couldn't pick up on hers. She grabbed John's hand. "Come on." she said as they started down the hall going the opposite way from Ric and Shadow on purpose. She turned around once, glancing at Ric over her shoulder, her red hair flowing down her back as she did and her green eyes slightly teary. IC: Beast"Be carefull..." Beast said. "But please don't kill him.. Pietro doesn't deserve death he deserves to be changed." he said.

IC: Alaric (Institute)Alaric didn't even bother trying to respond to Ashlynn, merely advancing down the hall and moving towards the Danger Room. The room was barren, cold, almost like a coffin, and he could feel Hank and Elijah turning his gazes onto him, but he didn't care; he moved towards the exit panels on the doors and activated his teacher's code, effectively locking himself in and overriding any firewalls that would try and get him out."Give me opponent Carlisle, Alaric. Level Six realism."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

IC: She nodded, and when the waitress came placed the order for the wine, and her food, while Dallas did his. As the girl walked away Brianne whispered to Dallas."Do you really want to pay? Cause while we're doing this.... I can fake money, too," she said with a smile.

Well, would you just look at that?

bread.gif

I'm a piece of toast.

IC: Summer-flightSuddenly she heard the door to the danger room hiss open. She turned around in time to see Ric step into the Danger Room, saying something to the room as the metal door slid shut, the locks activating. "Ric! No!" she yelled, running towards the Danger Room and beginning to slam her fists on the metal door. "Ric stop this!" she yelled tears running down her eyes.IC: FeralJohn followed her, "Ash what's going on? Why did Ric just lock himself in there?" he demanded.IC: Beast"What is Ric doing!" Beast yelled as suddenly a hologram version of Ric appeared within the Danger Room, and he was level 6, a very high level. Ric could be killed by this simulation. Beast began to type away into the computer, but Ric had made it so he could literally do nothing to turn the simulation off.

IC: Dallas (Westchester, New York)"Now that's theft," he muttered back with a grin. "Nah. I got this. Underage drinking's one thing, but these people have to live off something."-Teezy

SAY IT ONE MORE TIME 

Emily IC: Emily rushes back to her room and retrieves her laptop, she then and now knowing where the basement is, she heads down there. Putting her laptop in the hybernetic function mode. Shawn IC: Shawn walks into the room and no one is there, "Huh?? Em..." He goes into his closest to find some sweats and changes into them. He also changes his burnt shoes for some air force 1's. Leaving his room shirtless he looks around for Emily in the mansion. On the way some girls notice him. They start blushing and giggling among themselves about his hotness. Shawn waves not meaning to be rude. They all blow a kiss in unison at him. He then puts his arm up to catch the kiss and places it in his pocket and mouths to the girls "for later." he smiles and walks off.

shawnlos.jpg

IC: FirespiritZac went back into the basement, thinking Beast was still in the War Room. "Beast?"

Edited by IX. Dymex