How Well Known Are You?

iPenguin

3/5.

You're a robot?
Well, not quite. I am not a robot, but I'm not entirely human either. Therefore the brony influence does not extend to me. Simples. *Squeak*And there will be no rising, thankyou very much. I like my current altitude. There's a lovely view.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

4/5.Indeed. I am not a brony... *Looks at 'How to avoid going Brony for those-less-mentally-able than others*I am not a brony! Repeat! Oh, I wasn't supposed to say repeat...But I'm still no brony! I think...

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

Nikarra - Kaelynn - Ronan - Muir - Donal Aerus - Montague - Kira - KouraLearu - Alteora - Fuacht - Caana Nessen - Merrill

3/5I dont know why, but I always seem to run into you alot. probably because I havent ignored you yet :notsure: double ninja'd3/5

Edited by Bulik

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

BZPRPG Profiles - Ghosts Of Bara Magna Profiles

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

this is what i meant to say before i was ninja'd3/5I dont know why, but I always seem to run into you alot. probably because I havent ignored you yet :notsure: you can survive it pirok! just press the ignore button!

Visit www.BZPRPG.com to view my project of archiving BZPower's RPGs, and also access the BZPower Roleplaying Wiki

Exo-Force RPG Profiles - Six Kingdoms: Apocalypse (Knichou, Berys, Arnex, The Taku, Exuze)

4/5.They're trying to turn me brony. And, unless I create some kinda miracle, it looks like they'll succeed.Because I've now begun to wonder whether being brony is a bad thing...No! This shall stop NOW! I shall go this far, and go no further.

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

4/5.It's stopped! You can thank Impulse. The moment he said my situation was exactly the same as his, I thought: Dear Mata-Nui, I'm turning into him! (JK)No, I'm not going brony. It seems I am stronger-minded than you thought.PtVM: 1Bronies: 0BTW, what was that about .GIF's?

lineupnewestest.png
[BZPRPG PROFILES]

2/5your ranting is kinda creepycmon, you can make it pirok! just press the ingore button, ad it will all go away!

4/5I want to change my avatar but im just going to show you I can wait over 2 days HA!

Edited by Bulik