BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

This is sort of on topic, but avoids the above argument completely.

I always thought that a Toa's body was built with the capabilities of performing all of the Mask Powers, and that the specific masks just contained the last necessary bit of coding to run the programs that activated those powers. For example, all Toa could create a force field in front of them, but could only access the program to do so while wearing a Hau. The Toa then losing control of their Mask Powers could then be chalked up to faulty programming or their system becoming overheated with extended use.

Kind of generates a new theory of what a Mask of Ultimate Power would do if that were true.

And yes Grimlock, characters can theoretically reproduce in this game. Just ask Taranis and Tenjin; they're conjoined, Skakdi twins.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

I have no idea why we're making bread puns. There had butter be a good reason for it.

• Upvote 2

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

I'm filling pretty bad about these crumby jokes, dough

You've bread enough. Cheese stop.

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

You guys breader get back on topic, or I'll bake you do get back on topic.

@timageness: I'm... I'm not sure. I've always viewed Mask powers as being completely separate from the user, and using them would be like using a computer, but mentally.

Edited by namcurtsnoC

After verifying there is actually context for the sandwich thing...

...I still probably should step in and say the pun train's gone on enough.  Back on-topic, folks.  :P 

• Upvote 9

Hey: I'm not very active around BZP right now.  However, you can always contact me through PM (I have email notifications set up) and I will reply as soon as I can.

Useful Topics: The Q&A Compendium | The Official RPG Planning Topic
Stories: Fractures | An Aftermath | Three Stories | LSO 2012 Epics: Team Three | The Shadow and the Sea | The Days They Were Needed | Glitches | Transformations | Echoes | The Kaita and the Storyteller | Nui

BZPRPG: Komae · Soraya · Bohrei

Blog: Defendant Lobby no. 42

Okay, no more puns.

Back on topic, I'm taking bets for the Korero/Oreius versus Echelon & Friends fight that looks about to begin in Ko.

Anyway, to explain the pregnancy thing:

-Tillian and Emotia got married.

-Tillian got Emotia pregnant.

-Emotia got eaten after she got shoved in a sandwich.

-With the fetus inside.

-Very tragic.

-Fun times.

What the heck were you guys on? Someone got shoved into a sandwich and eaten...

also again I'm brought to the idea of the fact of what Toa would have to do get pregnant.

"When life gives you lemons.... Make orange soda!"

"You're immature for age..."

BZPRPG character profiles

Its one big case of "Best not the think about the entire thing"

I'm taking bets for the Korero/Oreius versus Echelon & Friends fight that looks about to begin in Ko.

A short scuffle followed by the Maru doing the smart thing and teleporting out.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Okay, no more puns.

Back on topic, I'm taking bets for the Korero/Oreius versus Echelon & Friends fight that looks about to begin in Ko.

Ten bucks on Echelon. :P

play Oreius, and even I don't think we've got a chance of doing anything fancier than tossing a few fireballs and teleporting out. 

-With the fetus inside.

-Very tragic.

-Fun times.

also again I'm brought to the idea of the fact of what Toa would have to do get pregnant.

they hold hands

• Upvote 5

...but close to it

I'd go with Silvan's answer... unless the planned time-skip occurs as soon as they open the doors and we get robbed of the entire thing. Lol.

@Keeper: That's originally how I thought it worked in canon before I knew of Artakha and the whole no-romance thing.

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

-With the fetus inside.

-Very tragic.

-Fun times.

they hold hands

REPORTED

CLOSED THE WINDOW

CALLED THE COPS

• Upvote 3

helo frens

It hardly helps that Ko is still out of "sync" with the rest of the BZPRPG and the other koro still have a couple problems of their own.

I'm sure they will get around to it once things get a bit closer to being back under control.

"I serve the weak. I serve the helpless. I am their sword and their shield. If you want to strike at them, you must go through me, and I am not so easily moved."

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

-With the fetus inside.

-Very tragic.

-Fun times.

I've already said this, but it needs repeating- you guys are seriously messed up, y'know?  >_<

(...also, I kinda want to see what Tillian's reaction was now.)

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

[4:48:20 PM] PURPLE: Welcome to the BZPRPG.
[4:48:24 PM] PURPLE: Please leave your sanity at the door.

...waitwaitwait we have a chatroom?  o_o

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Its also chock full and tends to get buggy from time to time. Doctor's orders are lots of bed rest and not to stay up too late.

zsUPm2E.jpg?1

Trying to load up the first messages ever will also kill your computer stone-dead.

RIP Eyru.

Yeah, I tried to load the first messages, but only got about a year and a half into the history before my computer crashed.

And on that happy note, let's get back on-topic. :)