BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

I'm still trying to figure out where the best place to introduce Xhalia would be.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

More characters, timeageness? Watch out you don't become the next Hubert...

Apparently that's my fate... 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Like I said, they just keep on coming...

I plan on making MOC's of my characters, so if I ended up anywhere near Hubert's character total, I think that I'd probably start crying.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Hubert has what, seventy, eighty? 

I have... slightly less than that, but like you say, they just keep coming. I'm running out of colours to use for them all...

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

And that is why I stick to good, old-fashioned black for all of my posts.

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

You may be right. I just feel that using different colours adds a little... character... to my characters.

What does everyone else do? Yay or nay to pretty colours? 

The choice to give individual characters different text colors was... I dunno. I've been doing that since my very beginning in the RPG, and that was mainly because I saw everyone else doing it.

Mostly it's just a cosmetic feature on my end, but I do notice sometimes how writers blend multi-colored letters to demonstrate streams of consciousness between characters, which is a pretty effective way to emulate it, I think. As an example, Oreius Maru and his Parakuka have different colors, and Eryu can mix the colors when he wants to make it clear that the line between the two minds is blurred, this same thing goes for Emissary's character Lux and his Parakuka.

From personal experience, I changed my character Ferron's text color recently when he underwent a minor transformation. Not his turn into a Turaga, mind you, but an earlier one that fundamentally changed his appearance and immediate motivations to such a point that a deliberate pointer to the fact that a change had occurred felt appropriate.

So I'd say my final verdict is yay, mainly because I'm used to it and would rather do it than not do it.

• Upvote 2

BZPRPG Profiles

Nuparu-Ferron-Mar-Zelvin-Wiremu-Farzan-Mako-Krex-Tamachan-???

Akiri Nuparu Posts:

1. 2. ...

*sighs* I really should have expected something like that from you...  :P

It's going to take me decades to catch up with the Purple God, so I'll settle for out-posting the Purple Devil instead. 

Just did some depressing math.

According to my calculations, if I keep posting at my current rate, I'll be at where Hubert is in about 123 months (roughly 10 years).

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

depressing math

Is there any other kind? 

Just say that he has a Hau in the shape of a Mahiki. It's easy enough- the MOC of my Toa, Kajak, uses a Komau (Which are banned as well) so in-story it's just a Calix in the shape of a Komau. :)

[Edit] Also, does anyone remember Haarnak? You know, that Toa of mine that threw a fireball and a few arrows at the Dasaka in Ga? Yeah. He's been in Marine custody for 1 month and 20 days now OOC, and I'd like to start posting as him again, so if a Marines character could acknowledge him and throw him into a cell or something, that'd be great. :)

Edited by Makuta Miras

VBWj75sh.png

Just say that he has a Hau in the shape of a Mahiki. It's easy enough- the MOC of my Toa, Kajak, uses a Komau (Which are banned as well) so in-story it's just a Calix in the shape of a Komau. :)

[Edit] Also, does anyone remember Haarnak? You know, that Toa of mine that threw a fireball and a few arrows at the Dasaka in Ga? Yeah. He's been in Marine custody for 1 month and 20 days now OOC, and I'd like to start posting as him again, so if a Marines character could acknowledge him and throw him into a cell or something, that'd be great. :)

Silo's been in Ussalry custody for about six months OOC ;__;

Kathok

I just realized- whatever happened to Reordin?  Last I remember, he was in Ko-Koro before the timeskip.

It is not for us to decide the fate of angels.

Dominus Temporis, if you're out there, hit me up through one of my contacts.  I've been hoping to get back in touch for a long time now.  (Don't worry, I'm not gonna beg you to bring back MLWTB or something.  :P )

Well... it seemed like a bit of an asspull for the guards to let a complete amnesiac wander into the city. You probably would have gotten away with it, but you just had to interact with the one character who got force-choked before the timeskip for questioning the capabilities of Echelon's men. From her perspective, it can't possibly be the guard's fault, which means obviously Garnu lied his way into the city.

Sorry. If I'd had Dayeth act differently it would have gone agaisnt her character, which would be godmoddy. 

large.gif

That was... An interesting read...

No why is there Kpop in my Bionicle.  This is tumblr's fault, isn't it?

There probably are; we just don't really see them.

Oooo someone should try and create a male Koshi Zrupgar. That would be interesting. :3

I just finished bricking the Fourth Wall back up.

if someone breaks it again

i will not be held responsible for what happens.

r0bhuw1.jpg

As I recall, things didn't go as planned after this.

Edited by Mel

There's a dozen selves inside you, trying to be the one to run the dials

DGpmn.gif hSjyr.gif 0XaJh.gif SgiUv.gif 20lFP.gif Gb7My.gif jA8tl.gif ERGkj.gif NJbpp.gif

[BZPRPG Profiles]

Hatchi - Talli - Ranok - Lucira - FerellisMorie - Fanai - Akiyo - Yukie - Shuuan - Ilykaed - Pradhai - Ipsudir

And some aren't even on your side.

Haarnak's in jail? So much for that plan...

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

The plan is... not going to work. Jailbreaks in this game never work, from what I've seen.