BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

So I sorta haven't really been on BZP since around the beginning of November, because reasons. Could anyone tell me what I missed?

:a: :k: :i:

Ko-Koro is controlled by the baddies

Timeskip occurred (For Ko-Koro)

Dasaka landed in Ga-Wahi

and that's the biggest things

Edited by 2nd Lt. Jean Havoc

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

So.... apart from Scorp's one salesman, what's happened to the rest of the shops in Ko? In my head, I've imagined that half of them have already been looted, and that people are just helping themselves to whatever they find in the others. That's what I did when I decided to give Dayeth some better weapons. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

That's how I imagined it as well.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

And since Echelon is only just now having a meeting to discuss stability and stuff in the city, I'm assuming it's still like that. 

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Speaking of which, I plan to have Adomai burst in on the meeting and convince Echelon that the Akiri aren't going to let a few hostages keep them from stopping the forces of evil, after which Adomai will offer up his services in exchange from some delicious green goop.

LEGO Republic:

The Valkyrie

The "Christmas Brick"

My BZPRPG Profiles

Now a proud member of The Kanohi Force

76561198041367047.png

Nice try buddy. You'll have to interact with the guards outside the Sanctum first. They have the keys to the door. 

Speaking of which, I plan to have Adomai burst in on the meeting and convince Echelon that the Akiri aren't going to let a few hostages keep them from stopping the forces of evil, after which Adomai will offer up his services in exchange from some delicious green goop.

Good-luck-gif.gif

Edited by Ninth Krayzikk
  • Upvote 1

fK5oqYf.jpg

On this eve, the thirtieth anniversary of that first colony, many are left to wonder; is the world fast approaching a breaking point?

Breaking Point: An OTC Mecha RPG

There's going to be a few problems with that plan, Icarus.

1. Echelon is currently in a meeting with Larikon Torchbearer, Grandmaster of The Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an, both of whom would probably not take to kindly to the interuption. Considering that Larikon "converts" (a.k.a. tortures and brainwashes) people into becoming members of his cult and kills heathens quite possibly on a daily basis, and we already know what Echelon does to those who displease him (seriously, go ask Dayeth), bursting in and disrupting their meeting probably, with an emphasis on the word probably, would not be the best way to attempt to ingratiate yourself into a room full of Makuta-worshippers and possibly some Brotherhood members.

2. As stated above by Roman, you would have to get past the guards outside first.

3. I'm pretty sure that the one handing out the Antidermis is Zaktan, so unless Echelon has an extra cache of it laying around that I don't know about, you'll have to go down to the vault and deal with him (and the Rahkshi, the Abettor, and the other Piraka on your way down there) to get that.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

i know i'm late to the party but

ds.gif

• Upvote 1

There's going to be a few problems with that plan, Icarus.

1. Echelon is currently in a meeting with Larikon Torchbearer, Grandmaster of The Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an, both of whom would probably not take to kindly to the interuption. Considering that Larikon "converts" (a.k.a. tortures and brainwashes) people into becoming members of his cult and kills heathens quite possibly on a daily basis, and we already know what Echelon does to those who displease him (seriously, go ask Dayeth), bursting in and disrupting their meeting probably, with an emphasis on the word probably, would not be the best way to attempt to ingratiate yourself into a room full of Makuta-worshippers and possibly some Brotherhood members.

2. As stated above by Roman, you would have to get past the guards outside first.

I'd really rather not talk about Dayeth's... mistake. Also, those guards outside The Sanctum did let a few of us in to watch the meeting, namely Dayeth, Xxeth and Mortem so far, with very explicit instructions only to speak if/when spoken to. If I had to hazard a guess why, I'd say it's because Echelon likes having an audience.

Oh dear Mata Nui, he's gonna make the recruits fight each other for it.

Kind of unoriginal. Hakann made Lash do the same thing when she was trying to get into the Vault. 

Ah... Aurum, I think it was. They ran into each on their way down, Hakann showed up, made them fight each other to win his favour. Except the fight kind of ended in a a stalemate when Lash set off a Stralix powder charge, which also flushed two other characters out of hiding. Then Hakann just made all four of them bow to him instead. 

Ah, it is done at last! 

Why use a sword when they could just use their hands? That worked so well for Casanuva the first time around...

Of course, which is cooler, magnetizing something with your hands or thoughts, or magnetizing something with your sword?

Well, using the sword means you won't light your hands on fire. So by the direct definition of cooler, the sword.

Other than the direct definition, still the sword. You can stab people AND shoot them! Possibly!

It totally could not backfire in ay way, shape, or form!

Edited by 2nd Lt. Jean Havoc

1Ydp0mg.jpg

Steam name: Ehksidian

Nicely done. I had no idea Forger could cook.