BZPRPG News and Discussion

Nuju Metru

Makes sense; I can picture that. 

Embers - A Bionicle Saga - Chapters/Review

Class Is Out - A Farewell To Corpus Rahkshi - Chapters/Review

BZPRPG Characters - Minnorak, Kain, T'harrak, Savis, Vazaria, Lash

BZPRPG Mercenary Group - The Outsiders - Description - History - Base

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

Same as every other projectile weapon in existence... you would point it at the enemy. 

EDIT: Ninja'd.

Edited by Roman Torchwick
  • Upvote 1

Ghosts Of Bara Magna - Ash Tribe - Precipere - Kehla, Somok, Skrall, Gayle, Avinus, Zha'ar

You point. And click. Aint that hard. 

Well yes. But Casanuva isn't going to be sniping with it anytime soon.

Also, the firing process is a bit more complicated; once a ball has been loaded into the chamber, the blade is magnetized; how fast depends on how powerful the shot is. Quickly means he has the rifle from Metro 2033's power on the lower charges; slowly, with appropriate background music and shonen speeches/screaming produces something like the Tau railgun. Once the blade is properly magnetized, it is aimed carefully, then Casanuva uses is magnetic elemental power to manipulate the magnetic fields to actually fire the projectile. Then there's the sonic boom, and fire coming out of all the holes in the blade, and the Orange-hot protosteel blade.

Edited by Keeper of Kraata

The times, they are a-changing...

Well yes. But Casanuva isn't going to be sniping with it anytime soon.

Also, the firing process is a bit more complicated; once a ball has been loaded into the chamber, the blade is magnetized; how fast depends on how powerful the shot is. Quickly means he has the rifle from Metro 2033's power on the lower charges; slowly, with appropriate background music and shonen speeches/screaming produces something like the Tau railgun. Once the blade is properly magnetized, it is aimed carefully, then Casanuva uses is magnetic elemental power to manipulate the magnetic fields to actually fire the projectile. Then there's the sonic boom, and fire coming out of all the holes in the blade, and the Orange-hot protosteel blade.

ewis1.gif

did you get this approved

• Upvote 1

Well, since there's still that bounty out on Vakua, I guess you'll be trying out that Rail Sword of yours real soon. 

Yeah, that joke doesn't actually make sense any more now that I've seen what Crab actually looks like. Back when I made it, I thought he looked more like Nidhiki with a Skakdi head attached, because I either read his Profile wrong or it wasn't too clear on his actual size. Sorry.

Epics: 

Hero Factory: Contagion

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Echelon is meeting with the Brotherhood's Grandmaster or something. A few evildoers have been given the privilege of watching said meeting. A snowstorm has hit the Obsidian Outpost cable car station. Oh, and someone put a bounty on Kepper's guy with the Suletu. 

Grandmaster Larikon Torchbearer, Roman; get it right. Lol.  ;)

Zenithex will be watching from now on.  :evilgrin:

Edited by timageness411

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

The Asylum, Bionifight Infinite, Year 60,000, Matoran und Panzer, HF RPG 2.0, Wasteland, Corpus Rahkshi, Skyrise

GM Résumé:

Matoran und Panzer (Formerly Appointed Co-GM), Corpus Rahkshi (Former Substitute Co-GM)

Feel free to shoot a PM my way if you're waiting for me to respond to something and I've been taking a while to do so.

Well, my only character in Ko is an Makuta-worshiping Ta-Matoran. Staying true to her character, she has little to no interest in the heathen death cultists, and as such, I haven't really been paying any attention to them. 

As for Zenithex... come at me, bro. 

That's cute, great for when the metal bends and the whole thing explodes.  

Magical protodermis plot metal doesn't act like normal metal. 

While Dayeth would be the most suitable character of yours to combat due to his resistances to her new hand, she is unfortunately protected under Article A, Subsection C of the current alliance between Legacy and The Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an, so Zenithex couldn't touch her even if he wanted to.

The rest of your characters, however, have no such protection, and are thus fair game (unless the Toa Shaydas have also made a similar alliance with Legacy, in which case they have immunity as well).

Expect him when you would least expect him.  :devil:

Epics: 

RPG Characters:

BZPRPG Characters

RPG History:

GM Résumé:

B-b-but Newton's 3rd Law.

When a sword impacts it slightly bends before righting itself, over time if care is not taken the blade chips. Good swords are designed to spread out this impact by balancing their hardness and ductility. However that's because the normal blade doesn't have a hollow/open center, an open center would make it far easier for the edge to travel and would thus block your track...

And I'm discussing physics in the BZPRPG....

Sigh.

• Upvote 4

ryuki-kr-miho.jpg

she is unfortunately protected under Article A, Subsection C of the current alliance between Legacy and The Brotherhood of Ak'rei'an,

Um... isn't that stuff only really being negotiated now, in the meeting between Echelon and the Larikon? 

And I'm discussing physics in the BZPRPG....

Sigh.

You see the error of your ways? 

RIGHT GUYS?

Nope. 

Dude, this is a game where the laws of physics are being broken by nearly every single character at almost every moment of their lives.

Stop taking it all so seriously...  ;)

If I didn't know better, I'd say it sounded to me like somebody was a little bit jealous...

For the sake of my sanity, I'm not even going to bother to ask. 

Praise the magic boat.

But seriously, physics actually applies in this game. Yes, there are some things that are blatantly impossible according to the laws of our universe (heeelllooo elemental powers), but otherwise, it will still factor. We try to stay a lot more grounded here. Mostly because of Gravity.

Yes I didn't mention Ghostie because I wanted to make that joke.

I'm aware that some laws of physics do still apply to the magical world of the BZPRPG.

However, since the railgun sword was approved, I don't think it really matters whether you guys think it breaks those laws or not. 

i'm not missing any point. 

He's arguing that it's going to be a terrible sword for physics reasons. Since these guys have spent several days/weeks in-game making said weapon, and it's creation was Nuju ApprovedTM, it's pretty safe to assume that the ordinary laws of physics that would cause the sword to warp, or break or explode do not apply in this situation.

Thus the argument is rendered moot. 

• Upvote 2